Spotlight_8

𝕷𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕿𝖔𝖕 [𝕷𝖚𝖈𝖊 𝖎𝖓 𝕬𝖑𝖙𝖎𝖘]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Oooof Here we go again ^^

 

Luce in altis - Spotlight_8 

 

Like a star shining brightly in the deep darkness
We will recognize each other anywhere
The blinding spotlight, in your heart and mine
A brilliant moment that will forever bloom

 

Jang Wonyoung is currently at their school for a schedule. Since she is a popular model among teenagers, she has to do some interviews together with other students that are also on the spotlight. Minju was chosen as the representative for their school, while Chaewon was chosen to be interviewed for the Dance Club who bagged lots of awards for their school. Much to Chaewon’s delight since she will get the chance to be with Minju for a while and to be interviewed by the one she admires most in the entertainment industry. It is such a blissful moment for her. 
 

“Unnie, I’m getting nervous actually, I do know her but it feels not surreal being interviewed by Jang Wonyoung.” Minju worries about it to Chaewon.

 

Chaewon on the other hand is smiling from ear to ear. This is the first time she’d be alone with Minju, they’ll be interviewed together plus it will be Jang Wonyoung who is gonna interview them. It feels like she won more than a million with this kind of set up. 

 

“Don’t worry Minju-yah, I bet she’ll help us, I heard she’s very kind and bubbly too. She’s so cute too.” Chaewon cooed.

 

But Minju kinda did not like the way Chaewon expressed her thoughts about Jang Wonyoung. 

 

They were preparing already for the interview. Minju and Chaewon were busy reading their scripts. They haven’t encountered Wonyoung yet so they were still rehearsing the sequence and the flow of the interview. Chaewon also took this chance to talk to Minju and seized the time she had with her. However Chaewon also couldn’t stop gushing about Wonyoung to Minju, she would tell Minju how she didn’t expect to meet Wonyoung like this, all this time she could just watch Wonyoung through TV and magazines. Much to Minju who is kinda not feeling it whenever Chaewon would talk about Wonyoung. 

 

“Hello! Nice meeting you Minju-ssi and Chaewon-ssi!” Wonyoung greeted them smiling, she first offered her hand for a handshake to Minju to which Minju gladly shook then to Chaewon who was really excited. Chaewon took Wonyoung’s hand and looked her straight in the eyes, there was a bit of pause as the two shook their hands quite longer. Minju saw it and suddenly cleared loudly that both Chaewon and Wonyoung could hear breaking their hand shake. 

 

“It’s a pleasure being interviewed by you Wonyoung-ssi!” Chaewon exclaimed, smiling widely. 

 

“I am also looking forward for the interview Kang Chaewon-ssi, shall we start then?” Wonyoung signalled the staff to start. 

 

The interview goes on as scheduled. Minju kept on glancing at Chaewon as she could see how the girl would answer Wonyoung excitedly. Chaewon couldn’t hide her fan girling side, she is just too happy at the moment. 

 

On the other hand another person also keeps on looking at the main stars for the spotlight this day. Yujin kept her eyes on the three, trying to progress whatever is happening. She can see her big sister so ecstatic, Minju who is somehow frowning? And to this girl whom she kept on checking out also. Yena nudged her friend.

 

“Yah! She will melt if you keep on staring at her!” 

 

“Who?”

 

“Ey! You know who I mean Yujin-ah!” Yena who is trying to lure Yujin to tell her whom she keeps on staring. Although the duck really doesn't know which of the three she keeps on checking. 

 

Yena thinks if she will say 'Minju' then she can confirm that something really must be going on with them. But to her surprise Yena got an unexpected answer.

 

“Wonyoung-ssi?” Yujin answered nonchalantly.

 

“Yea...uh, huh? Wait! What? Who?” 

 

“Jang Wonyoung, do you also know her unnie?”

 

(.......)

 

“DID YOU SAY JANG WONYOUNG? AND YOU DON’T KNOW MY COUSIN?” 

 

“Yea..wait your what?”

 

Yena and Yujin dumbfoundedly stared at each other. They have lots of questions inside their minds. 

 

“UNNIE!” “YUJIN!” They synchronously shouted to each other.

 

“I am older so let me ask a question first!”

 

“O-okay then, go ahead.”

 

“Do you know Jang Wonyoung?”

 

“No, that is why I am asking you.” Yujin said while raising her eyebrow.

 

“Oh, so you were staring at her because you don’t know her?”

 

“Yes?”

 

“Uh..oh!” Yena was still confused but got satisfied with her answer since she knew also that Yujin isn’t fond of watching TV so she really don’t know about Wonyoung but still on her mind why would she stare if she got smitten already by Minju? 

 

“My turn unnie! Did you just say she’s your cousin?”

 

“Y-yes! She is, can you recall when our driver picked me up while we were going home?” 

 

“Yeah, what about that?” 

 

“We had dinner with her, she says she’s about to take a break to study and so she consulted us.” 

 

“Unnie!” Suddenly Yujin grabbed Yena’s arms and faced her. Yena flinched to Yujin’s sudden action.

 

“Y-yes? Why are you like this?” 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter