Starlight_1

𝕷𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕿𝖔𝖕 [𝕷𝖚𝖈𝖊 𝖎𝖓 𝕬𝖑𝖙𝖎𝖘]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So here it is! Whoo~

 

Luce in altis - Starlight_1

 

“Saku-chan? When are you coming home? It's late already and Eunbi unnie won’t sleep if Kwangbae isn’t here yet.” Chaeyeon asked her fiance through a phone call.

 

“Kang-chan is packing up already baby, we’ll go home straight away okay? Don’t worry.” Sakura answered.

 

Hyewon and Sakura are finishing a project at their company till late night as Hyewon just filed her leave already and will be devoting herself to taking care of her pregnant wife who is near the due date. Sakura chose to accompany her friend to finish faster and would go home together to their own lovely abode. 

 

“Hi Babe! Why are you still awake? Shouldn’t you be sleeping and taking a rest already? Is our Chaewonnie giving you a hard time?” Hyewon phoned her wife while they were on their way home as Sakura was driving. 

 

“You know I can’t sleep well babe if you aren’t beside me. Our starlight is behaving well right now, she might get grumpy later on if you won’t be home!”  Eunbi mumbled to her wife while pouting since she has been missing Hyewon since morning. She just wants to cuddle with her wife while whiffing her cinnamon-like scent which makes all her worries go away. Being with Hyewon makes her assured that everything will be fine and that she knows that Hyewon will always be with her whatever the challenges they may have to face. Especially that their first starlight is about to be introduced to the whole world. 

 

Kang Hyewon and Kwon Eunbi or Kang Eunbi have been married for 2 years, being lovers since their university days. Hyewon met Eunbi through her best friend Lee Chaeyeon, Chaeyeon was a member of their university’s dance club and Eunbi was her senior. She immediately introduced Eunbi to Hyewon who was a loner that time since Chaeyeon already had her heart snatched by the one and only Miyawaki Sakura, the famous transfer student from Japan and Hyewon’s classmate in her department. 

 

At first Eunbi finds Hyewon peculiar but eventually as they keep on hanging out since Chaeyeon and Sakura would leave the both of them to have a date, Eunbi started to warm up, got to know her well and even fell in love. Hyewon did not expect also to fall in love with this amazing woman, she hadn’t thought of herself falling in love but Eunbi is a very dazzling and captivating woman that Hyewon wouldn’t like to let go. She did not want to let her go that after graduating she proposed to Eunbi, Hyewon wants to be with Eunbi forever already and promised her that she will show Eunbi the endless fantasia that is swirling in her heart. 

 

Although Chaeyeon and Sakura became official first, Hyewon beat Chaeyeon on marrying first. Since Sakura has to go back to Japan for a while, Chaeyeon had to find the right time to propose. So Hyewon and Eunbi happily live their life to the fullest as married couple. Until they were given a gift, the one they wished when a shining star appeared. The starlight that will brightly shine in their lives soon. 

 

“We’re back!” Hyewon shouted eagerly as they entered Lee's household. “Oh! Thank goodness you both are back and safe!” Chaeyeon answered then hugged and pecked her fiance’s lips who was next to Hyewon. “I’m so sorry for coming home late babe, sorting the things I need to bring at home took awhile and thanks to Kkura packing became faster. Did you eat already babe?” Hyewon asked while hugging her wife who jumped to her embrace. Eunbi then kissed Hyewon before answering, “Yes babe, Chaeyeon cooked for me and we ate dinner awhile ago too. It’s fine babe, what matter is you are already home, I just missed you so much! Our starlight also won’t sleep if you are not home yet.” Hyewon then kissed Eunbi this time and both of them bid goodbye to the soon-to-be married couple. 

 

“Chae! Thanks for taking care of Eunbi, I promise I’ll do the same once you guys will have your own starlight as well.” Hyewon said while smirking. “Yah! Kang Hyewon, we are taking things slowly you know, we still want to enjoy our married life!” Chaeyeon retorted to her best friend. Sakura just shrugged her fiance’s idea but in her mind, she would be the luckiest woman on earth if that would happen. “You too Kkura-chan, thanks for helping me back there and we got home just right on time! Just call me if you need help in some of our ongoing projects.” Hyewon thanked Sakura this time, being thankful to both of her friends. “Got it Kang-chan! Just leave everything to us for now, take care of Eunbi unnie and your starlight!” Sakura added while giving a weird wink. “Alright! See you guys around and thank you really!” Eunbi said as they went to their own house next door. 

 

The couple finally home, cuddling together. Hyewon gently rubbed her wife’s baby bump. “Hello there starlight! Mama’s home now let’s sleep together and have fun starting tomorrow okay?” Eunbi smiled upon hearing her wife’s sweet talks to their starlight. Their eyes met and both of them smiled sweetly and lovingly. Both are excited since they will be having a little one running around soon. Hyewon then kissed her wife’s baby bump, foreheads glued to each other and closed their eyes savoring the moment that only the two of them could have. Then Hyewon kissed her wife passionately showing her how deep her love is. Eunbi, delighted, also responded to the kiss. Blessed that Hyewon is the one she will be with forever. 

 

------

 

It was a fine Sunday morning when Eunbi suddenly felt her stomach cramped, she grabbed the nearest thing she could hold to hold her weight and shouted her wife’s name. 

 

“H..Hye- aaaaaaah, Hyewon-ah!” Eunbi uttered in pain. 

 

“YAH! KANG HYEWON!!!” She shouted again. 

 

Hyewon who came out from the laundry room got alarmed by her wife’s call. Thinking that Eunbi might be in labor already, in the speed of light she ran to Eunbi’s direction and hurriedly carried her to their car. 

 

“Eun! OMG! Wait here I am going to get the bag!” Hyewon starts to panic but she has to stay calm and focus. She went back inside their house to get the bag they prepared in advance, got her keys and wallet then locked their house. 

 

Eunbi while waiting inside the car, calming herself while holding her bump “Starlight do you want to meet us already? Wait for a while okay? Your Mama will give us a ride first. Don’t be a grumpy little cub for now.” 

 

Hyewon then drove as fast as she could to the nearest hospital. After a while Eunbi is now inside the labor room, the Doctor then went out and talked to the oh so nervous Kang Hyewon. 

 

“Doc, w-what happened? Is my wife okay? How about our baby? Please tell me!” Hyewon asked nervously. 

 

The Doctor just chuckled to the nervous soon-to-be mom. “Don’t worry Mrs. Kang. Your wife is fine and the baby is doing good. Actually she is not going to give birth for now, she is having Gestational Hypertension which is common to pregnant women. Her blood pressure is kinda high so we need to transfer her in a private room then monitor and control her blood pressure so that by the time she’ll give birth then she will be ready and no further complications will occur.” The Doctor assured Hyewon that Eunbi and the baby will be fine. Hyewon sighed out of relief that the love of her life is fine and that their starlight will shine bright to their lives real soon. 

 

“Kwangbae! Hey! Is everything okay? I’m sorry I couldn’t come kinda jammed at the studio and Saku-chan can’t leave at the moment.” Chaeyeon phoned her best friend. 

 

“Everything is fine Chae. Eunbi has to take a rest for now and get ready to give birth anytime soon. Also it's fine I understood, Kkura-chan won’t really get out right away since she also covered my work.” Hyewon answered while waiting for the nurse to check up outside Eunbi’s room. 

 

“Don’t worry after I’m done here, I’ll pick up Saku-chan and head there right away okay? Hang on!” Chaeyeon assured her best friend. “Got it Chae, watch the road! See yah!” Hyewon answered, ending the call since the nurse is there to check up on Eunbi already. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter