Spotlight_7

𝕷𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕿𝖔𝖕 [𝕷𝖚𝖈𝖊 𝖎𝖓 𝕬𝖑𝖙𝖎𝖘]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yeeeet! Here's another chapter y'all!

 

Luce in altis - Spotlight_7

 

Who will step out? Who will seek further for a spot to light?

 

Chaewon had cleared her mind after her talk with her mother, she now has her goals and realized that sulking wouldn’t do good so she has to make her move. She will pursue her, pursue the girl she’s been in love. She will show how much she loves her and if given the right timing she will confess. But she has to be wary as she knows her little sister likes the girl she loves as well, she has to talk to Yujin so that they wouldn’t end their relationship as sisters just because of a girl as this will make their parents sad. She will try what she can do, she also prepared herself that if Minju rejected her and chose Yujin she will give way and at least she did her best and continue without regrets in her heart. 

 

At the cafeteria...

 

“Minju unnie! Here!” Yujin gave Minju a gym pass. 

 

“What is this Yujin-ah?” Minju asked.

 

“Is it okay if you can watch our game this coming Friday?” Yujin asked Minju while smiling excitedly and looking at her with her puppy eyes trying to plead.

 

“Oh! You have a game? Sure! I’ll watch.” Minju immediately agreed to watch.

 

“Ooooof! 4 points.” Yena smirked while looking at Chaewon.

 

Yena now knows about Chaewon’s feelings towards Minju. As her best friend, Chaewon apologized to Yena for lying and not telling her what she really felt. Yena got happy that finally her best friend opened up to her again so this time she’ll be the one who is gonna support her.  

 

Chaewon just frowned, thinking also of ways on how she is going to get Minju’s attention as Yujin would always beat her. Honestly, ever since her talk with mother, she was determined to her goal but when she was about to do something she would suddenly get cowardly and couldn’t make a move. Prompting Yujin to beat her. Yujin on the other hand has been so active, treats Minju like a princess, gives compliments and even scored one time a date, much to Chaewon’s dissapointment. 

 

Chaewon still has the fear that if she makes a move, she might hurt Yujin. So for the mean time seeing Minju happy and laughing, talking to her, eating with her, and walking with her are the moments she would treasure being with the girl she loves. 

 

“Yah! Seriously? When are you gonna make a move? Are you just gonna watch from afar, huh?” Yena whispered to Chaewon.

 

“Shhhhhh! Shut up will ya! I’m still looking for an opening.” 

 

“Aaaaish! You keep on saying that but in the end Yujin would always beat you to it.” 

 

Friday came and indeed Minju was on the bench watching Yujin’s game. Chaewon and the gang of course are present and gave their support to Yujin’s first match. Chaewon noticed how Yujin would keep on looking on the bench sides, maybe side eyeing Minju, she turned her head to Minju as well and Minju would flash her smile from time to time. Making her jealous, but she has to give it a try as well. So she sat beside Minju, took the opportunity to talk to her. 

 

“Hey! U...uh, well I didn’t know you are interested in watching games?!” Chaewon awkwardly started the conversation.

 

“Well, your sister invited me, how can I refuse that puppy eyes?” Minju chuckled.

 

“Right, she really does that whenever there is something she wants. No one can resist it.” Chaewon says while on the back of her mind “Even you huh?”.

 

“Really? You really know everything about your sister huh. I envy your relationship since I am an only child.” 

 

“Of course! It’s fun to have a sister but sometimes it's a pain in the because you have to watch over her and you would end up sacrificing your time for them.”

 

“Even sacrificing my heart.” She thought.

 

Chaewon was on the verge of asking if Minju likes her sister, it is already at the tip of her tongue, since the surroundings are kinda loud, it is like they are just talking with their own bubble. The other girls were cheering so none of them was listening to their conversation. Yena is too focused on ‘coaching’ at the bench sides. 

 

Chaewon thought this was already a chance so she braced herself.

 

"Minju-yah, can I ask you a question?"

 

“Sure! Go ahead unnie.”

 

“D...do you l-like my sister?” she boldly asked. 

 

Suddenly loud horns were honking.

 

“W-what? What was that? Sorry I couldn’t hear you.”

 

Chaewon deeply inhaled “This is it, look for answers Kang Chaewon, you can do this.” she thought.

 

Minju could hear clearly this time.

 

“Minju-yah, you’ve been hanging a lot with my sister, do... do you likeYujin?” 

 

Chaewon really asked it. She wants answers, she’s so nervous right now to what Minju will reply so she braced herself.

 

“Oh! Of course I like your sister a lot. She’s so kind and caring who wouldn’t like her.” Minju side smiling and looking at Yujin’s direction at the court.

 

Chaewon felt a sting in her heart, it felt different hearing that from Minju directly. She thought of a lot of things, does she still have a chance? Would she still pursue her? She was confused again but she set aside the thought for now since the friendly match ended so their friends were back chatting to each other again. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter