Moonlight_5

𝕷𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕿𝖔𝖕 [𝕷𝖚𝖈𝖊 𝖎𝖓 𝕬𝖑𝖙𝖎𝖘]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Merry Christmas! Whooo~

 

Luce in altis - Moonlight_5

 

“Moonlight drowns out all but the brightest stars.”

― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings

 

“How are you doing?” Yena asked the girl she’s eating dinner with.

 

“Everything is fine, unnie. Don’t worry. Though I still have one last project to finish then I’m all done.” The girl said.

 

“Okay, just make sure to take care of yourself okay? Call me if you need help.” 

 

“I will unnie. Thank you!” The girl replied.

 

------

 

The gang is eating their lunch together at the cafeteria. Yena seems to be anxious waiting for a certain someone. 

 

“Yah! Duck! Eat your food already, we still have to drop by at the club after eating our lunch!” Chaewon swatted Yena’s shoulder. 

 

“A-ah r-right!” 

 

Suddenly they started hearing murmurs and gossips.

 

“Woah! Is that Kim Minju?” 

 

“Gosh, she’s so pretty!”

 

“Damn, marry me Minju-ssi!”

 

Kim Minju, the campus crush, passed by at the cafeteria. All eyes were on her as Minju really is like an angel sent from above. Her beauty is beyond words. White porcelain skin, deep indian dimples can be seen whenever she’s gonna give the brightest smile she can offer, angelic voice and very lady-like gestures. No wonder everyone would really be talking about her, she’s really indeed a magnificent girl captivating the hearts of people. That even the Kang siblings set their eyes on her. 

 

“Yuri-ah, is it okay to sit beside your cousin’s group of friends?” Minju asked Yuri.

 

“......”

 

“Urgh, why aren’t you responding properly to me? You are always like this!”

 

“Yah! What do you mean always? I was thinking of something else that is why I couldn’t answer you properly!” 

 

“Thinking of something? Isn’t it thinking of someone?”

 

“Yah! KIM MINJU, why are you arguing with me right now?” 

 

“We didn’t fight today yet!”

 

“Ah! Right If we don’t fight, we get irritable.” Yuri then grinned and both of them just laughed. 

 

These two friends suddenly bickered while looking for Yuri’s cousin’s table at the cafeteria. 

 

“YURI UNNIE!! HERE!!” Yujin suddenly shouted, waving her hands to Yuri and gesturing for them to sit at their table. 

 

The murmurs started to get louder as Yuri and Minju approached Yujin’s and the others’ table. 

 

“Hi Minju unnie!” Yujin greeted her cousin’s friend brightly like a puppy excited to see her owner. She was smiling that her deep dimples could be seen.

 

“Hello Yujin!” Minju replied, smiling to the pup.

 

“Is it okay to sit here Chaewon unnie?” Yuri asked her cousin.

 

“Why not? Sit and eat with us.” Chaewon smiled then she turned her head to Minju greeting her with a smile.

 

They continued to eat their lunch. Chaewon noticed that Yena has been quiet all this time. Smirking she knows what her best friend is up to. 

 

“Yena-ya, can you still breath? Do we need to bring you to the clinic? It seems your heart is not functioning well!” Chaewon teased Yena while grinning.

 

Yena choked at her best friend's comment.

 

“Y-yah! S-shut up will ya! I’m fine and I think my stomach is just upset!” Yena reasoned.

 

They all laugh at Yena since it is very unusual for her to be quiet. Though they were worried, they seem to know why Yena is acting that way.

 

Yena has a big fat crush on Yuri, ever since they were kids, Yena is very fond of Yuri. That feeling bloomed as years passed by as Yena would always anticipate Yuri’s visit to Seoul and when Yuri goes back to Busan she’d missed her. However Yena thinks Yuri doesn’t feel the same way since sometimes she gives Yena less attention and would often play with the twins. She thought that her being so loud and wild makes Yuri uncomfortable. She can also recall when they were still young, they often bicker and Yena wouldn’t let Yuri win in any squabble. That is why she thought Yuri must have been annoyed with her so everytime Yuri was around Yena would stay silent. Now that Yuri had officially moved to the Kangs, since Yuri’s parents went abroad for work and Yuri decided to stay with the Kangs. Yuri along with Minju, who also transferred for personal reasons, is now attending the same school with Chaewon, Yena, Yujin, Hitomi and Nako. Yuri and Minju are a year older with Yujin and the twins and a year younger to Chaewon and Yena.

 

Now that their circle of friends is getting bigger, there will be more fun and adventure but what more awaits these groups of friends? Will the light stay at the top? 





 

------





 

The seven friends became much closer as time passed by. Hitomi got hooked on making bread so she joined the Baking club at their school while Nako decided to continue her ballet lessons so she would often leave school earlier than the others for her supplemental lessons. Yena tried her best in catching Yuri’s attention by starting friendly banters t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter