Chapter 7

You and Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jungkook knew some things had already change between them. Chaeyoung unusually tensed and little distracted. She's avoiding him.
 

Jungkook sat down on the dining table. He already prepare breakfast. His brows furrowed as he glance at the hallway to her bedroom. She's not coming out.
 

In the last two days she prepared breakfast early than usual. Then she'll go even before he stepped out from his room. So today he planned to wake up earlier than her and prepared breakfast for them. But guess what, he think she knew what he is planning.
 

He pick up his spoon then he heard her footsteps. He glance up at her. Chaeyoung is ready to leave. "Chae, have a seat and eat your breakfast" Jungkook said.
 

"I'm a bit late, I'll go ahead" then she half run to the door. Didn't give him a chance to speak another words. He exhaled.
 

--
 

Chaeyoung propped her arms on the counter, place her chin at her hands, spacing out. This morning Jungkook beat her making breakfast. It's kinda awkward for her to faced him after that kissed. So she tried to minimalized encounter with him. Waking up as earlier as possible than usual and left even before he gets up from his bed.
 

The kissed.. It haunted her. She still remember how does it feel. Yes she like the kiss. It just doesn't feel right. Why he kissed her? Didn't he feeling guilty to his boyfriend? She ask herself. That day as she realizes what he is doing, she push him away. She didn't ask for explanation nor he explained what just happened. She just tell him that it's time for them to go to the airport. After that she distance herself from him.
 

Did he doing this because the pressure from our family? Or... is he attracted to men and women? Chaeyoung gasp, covered with her hands, eyes widening.
 

"Ya! Whats wrong with you Chae?" Lisa nudged Chaeyoung. "Did something bothering you?" She crossed her arms over her chest.
 

"Nothing" Chaeyoung forcing a smile.
 

"First I thought you just having a jet lag, but then you become weird. Come on, spill." She demand.
 

"It's nothing lisa. I just really tired from the last trip." She fake yawned.
 

"Maybe you just eat to much Croissant and Baguette." She coyly stated.
 

Chaeyoung smile at her. "Maybe you're right"
 

But then Lisa expresion change, "Oh my god" her eyes widen. Then she placed her palms in Chaeyoung tummy. "You are having a baby??!" She shouted.
 

Chaeyoung covered lisa mouth immediately with her hands "Lisa, are you crazy!" She balked. Thank god it still early, so not many customer at the moment. "I'm not pregnant!"
 

"Yet," Lisa finish for her, smirking.
 

"Who's having baby?" Bambam appeared from the kitchen followed by Eunwo who said 'congratulation' cheerfully.
 

"No one" Chaeyoung replied. "Now go back to the kitchen boys, Lisa just blabering" she rolled her eyes at lisa meanwhile the later just grinned at her.
 

--
 

The folder was slammed to the table. Everyone inside the meeting room was startled.
 

"A good quality project begin with quality design. I tought you all guys profesional. Why this kind of error still happened?!" The athmosphere inside the room was very tense. Even yugyeom the bubbly manager was little frightened.

 

"Make sure the designed well coordinate and is constructable. I want all of this matter fixing by tomorrow or give your ID back to HR department," with that Jungkook left the room.
 

"Contact the designer immediately. Make sure to include the consultant for this project. I don't want another misscomunication. By then please have the report ready by tomorrow. So I guess we'll finish here. Thank you" Taehyung dismiss the meeting, then he face yugyeom.
 

"What's wrong with him? I mean yes he always have that menacing tone everytime. But I never saw him raised his voice like today" he mused.
 

"Don't know. It's look like his mood isn't very good. Perhaps since two days ago, after his trip from Paris," yugyeom shrugged.
 

Taehyung exhaled "I'll talk to him."
 

--
 

Chaeyoung stepped in the house. It's dark. Is he didn't come home yet? She made her way toward the kitchen to get a glass of water, not bother to turn on the light.
 

"Thristy?"
 

She almost jump and glanced behind her. Jungkook already stepped in the kitchen. He turn on the light. Still wearing his button down shirt. Except the tie is off, with the first two button already ed and roll up his sleeves. He still looks so damn fine. She cursed at herself, it's not the time to checking someone out.
 

"Oh you are home" she gave him a little smile then put her glass down, ready to leave the kitchen.
 

"Please don't avoid me." He said suddenly knowing she'll run away again. "Let me explained about what happened." Jungkook pleaded. She stopped but eyes staring at the ground.
 

"I'm sorry" he said. Chaeyoung glanced up.
 

"I'm sorry I kiss you without your consent. But I'm not regret with what I've done. I just, I can't control my self anymore around you," He paused.
 

"When I didn't see you that day, It make me realize that maybe I'm scared because you mean more to me than any other person." He continued.
 

Chaeyoung stared at him. Her heart beating so fast. If this not confession then what is. She can see the sincerity in his eyes. In other circumtance maybe she's already jump in joy. But the situation right now is confusing to her. chaeyoung brows furrowed.
 

"Jungkook, what are you saying"
 

He approached her, closed the space between them. Chaeyoung stepped back, until she felt the kitchen counter behind her.
 

"I started to see you differently Chae. I like you" he stated. They were only inches apart now.
 

"What?" She whispered. Her eyes wavering. She is nervous. Not only because their proximity but also because his confession, yet inside, her heart is fluttering.
 

Jungkook cupped her face with his hands, looked straight into her eyes.
 

"I said, I like you" then he leaned down and capture her lips.
 

Chaeyoung just stood there as he kissed her. She can't believe she can feel his lips again on her's in just two days. They felt soft as it pressed on her's. Just like their previous kissed in Paris. He kissed her slow and sweet, just the way she like it. His lips really doing wonder to her body.
 

Then one of his hands pulled her waist closer to his embrace. Chaeyoung gasp. She don't have any other choice but to kiss him back and follow his lead, slow and sweet. She placed her hands on his chest then sliding up to her shoulder. She heard Jungkook make a sound at the back of his throat with her little act. He deepened the kiss tilting his head while caressed her cheek with his thumb, the other hand still wrapped around her waist.
 

She really enjoying him kissing her like this, finally. Then she remember something. She placed her palms to his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter