Chapter 5

You and Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chaeyoung was sitting on her bed, surround by piles of clothing and item she want to bring for the trip. Tomorrow she and Jungkook will fly to Paris as per their parents request. They will spent five days in paris. 

 

 

"Knock knock?" Chaeyoung glanced up. She saw jungkook standing by the doorway. Arms crossed over his chest. Wearing his grey sweatpant and hoodie with the same color. Hair still wet after shower. Such a boyfriend look she thought. She can't denied her husband really handsome and attractive.

 

 

"You've done packing?" She asked, biting her pen she was holding unconsciously.

 

 

"Of course I am. It just for five days Chae, why taking so long to pack your belonging? You didn't plan to take every item in your closet did you?" He .

 

 

She scrunched her nose "what do you mean JUST five days. Its not a short trip. So I need to makesure I didn't missed any important item. Beside, December is one of the rainiest months of the year, you should prepare meticulously" she talked animatedly and Jungkook really amused by that. She is indeed the definition of cuteness.

 

 

"Do you need a hand then? I gladly will help" he said mischievously eyeing her pile of underware on her bed ready to be packed inside her luggage. 

 

 

Chaeyoung followed his gaze, she gasp then covered up her garments with her hands. Her cheeks already in the shade of pink. "Ugh, you have no shame Jungkook, just go away will you, I don't need your help, I'm almost done. I can pack these all by my self, shooo" 

 

 

Jungkook chuckled as approached her "I want you to go with me, get ready" he tap her cheek softly.

 

 

Chaeyoung blinked then furrowed her brows. "Right now? Where to?"

 

 

"We'll have a dinner date. I'll wait in the living room" he replied before turning away.

 

 

.

 

 

"So this is your kind of dinner date" Chaeyoung chuckled. 

 

 

"Why, you don't like it?" He stopped looking at menu and glanced up at her.

 

 

"No, no, I like it so much. I just didn't expect that you of all people choose this place to eat. Thats explained why you dress up so casually." She grinned

 

He smiled "Well, I used to eat at this place with my friends. Beside, you did say you like kimchi stew to me. Thats why we are eating here. This place is a must. Best in town I would say. You are going to love it Chae."

 

Propping up her chin with her elbow on the table, Chaeyoung smile listening to him. Jungkook can be sweet in his own way. She noticed that he always remember small details about her. And she like it. It make her feel special. It's okay if she just wife only by papers. As long as she's with him like this, she's happy. A little annoying yet caring husband.. and handsome too. She smile wider.

 

 

"Daydreaming about me?" He asked suddenly.

 

 

Chaeyoung blinked "what, no! I just imagining that mouth watering kimchi jiggae you're talking about." Averting her gaze immediately. 

 

 

"Did imagining food make you smile like a creep?" He teased.

 

 

"Did I?" She act coyly. Jungkook just chuckled. At the same time the waitress come to their table to take order from him.

 

 

.

 

 

Their dinner date

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter