Chapter 1

You and Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chaeyoung never tought that she will be married this fast. And she never thought that his husband will be jeon jungkook, not in the million years. 

 

Jeon jungkook as people know is the most handsome, young and succesful ceo of jeon corporate in seoul. One of the country's most eligible bachelors. Women are swoon by him but he seem not interested in relationship. Thats what media always say about him, she wonder why. Maybe he just love to playing around like any bachelors do, or maybe he just.. cold. Because right now her brand new husband just keep silence not saying a single word to her during on the way home from their wedding. 

 

Its kinda awkward. Its because this is an arrange marriage Chaeyoung thought. They didnt know each other that much and didnt have much time to get to know each other. His father and her father is a best friend, and then they have this marriage idea, such lame story and dramalike but its true. Their mom are the most happiest. They want a grandchild asap, of course thats why they support about this marriage thing. 

 

Chaeyoung in the passenger seat, lean her head on the window car looked outside while jungkook seem focus on driving.

 

"Are you still hungry?" He asked suddenly, eyes still on the road.

 

"No. I think I ate to much 'tho. Are you?" Chaeyoung ask back and look at his side profile. She can denied that he is so handsome, even looking from the side he still look gorgeous.

 

"No, I'm good.." He reply, short. And then silence again. Is this kind marriage she will going through?
Its okay chae its good that he is being nice. Not like some other arrange marriage she read in the novels or movie with horrible husband personalities or even horrible story. She assured herself.

 

"We are here." Her jumble thought interruped by him. We arrived at his penthouse bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter