Chapter 2

You and Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It's been three weeks since their unforgetable wedding night. The night when Jungkook tell his true self. But Chaeyoung really likes what she have with Jungkook now. They already know each other hobbies, habit, what she like and don't like.. about food or anything else, same goes with Jungkook. 


Somehow they become friends, with husband and wife status of course. Now she knew that Jungkook likes to jokes around and chatty. She found this side of him is refreshing. Despite people and media describe him as cold and strict person. Its exception when he is home, at least when its just the two of them. And she really happy about that.


But he never ever talking about his relationship though. If he really does have one then she being his wife may have no future any longer. Chaeyoung wonder, until when they will survive with this marriage knowing his husband is a gay. What about her then? How supposed she found love of her lif-


"What's with the long face?" the voice she become familiar with, pull out of her thought. There he is, leaning at the kitchen door frame with teasing smile. And Chaeyoung really love that smile, damn.


"How long have you been there, watching me?" She asked back. Not answering his question. 


"Long enough.. to see you from smile widely to deep frown so suddenly. Whats wrong? Did pancake you are making right now annoyed you?" He said while hold back his laugh.


"Oh shut up," Chaeyoung glare at him. "Come here quick and have your breakfast mister" she playfully ordering him


"Yes ma'am" she smile then put some pancake to his plate and a glass of milk. She learned that he likes milk so much. Cute, Chaeyoung chuckled at the tought.


"What's funny?" He ask while munching his strawberry pancake.


"Nothing" she grinned. Jungkook just shake his head, amused at his wife behaviour.


After finishing his breakfast Jungkook leaning over the table and kiss her head "Thank you for breakfast Chae," Chaeyoung froze. This is a first. Him kissing her after that awkward wedding night. Before chaeyoung can react, Jungkook already walked to his room, getting ready for work. Not knowing Chaeyoung's heart beating so fast because his little kiss.


--


"Chae!! You are back!!" Lalisa put her long arms around Chaeyoung body and gave her a good bear hug. "I really really miss you Mrs. Manager." " I miss you too lisa" Chaeyoung hug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter