Chapter 6

You and Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Bonjour! Welcome to Paris Mr. and Mrs. Jeon" the staff of the hotel greet and led them to their room. She wonder what will their room look like. The hotel itself already stunning from the outside. His parents really had everything prepared.

 

Once they stepped out of the elevator, chaeyoung gasp. It's suite room, a big one. The elegance of the room adorned with the fine work of craftsmen. There is kitchenette at the room, round dining table for four and spacious living room. Not to forget their floor to ceiling window which led you to the balcony with mesmerizing views of The Eifel tower and The river Seine. What a breathtaking view she tought. And she will stay here for the next five days! Aarghhhhh she really want to scream in joy.

 

Her eyes continue scanned around the room still stood in awe admiring their suite. Then her eyes stopped at the room in her right side. It must be the bedroom. She walked toward the room and looked inside. Yes it's the bedroom with king bed size. Wait, it's only one bedroom? She ask herself. And then it hit her. It's one-bedroom suite that was arrange for her and Jungkook. Of course their parents will booked this kind of room, why do you surprised Chae, she facepalmed.

 

"Done checking out of this suite?" Jungkook asked. Interrupted her mind. 

 

"Mhmm" she nodded. "I love the view from the balcony" 

 

"I know you would" he smiled "Do you want to shower first?" He offered dragging their luggage inside their bedroom.

 

"No, you can go first. I'm still tired" she yawned as she plopped on the couch.

 

"Okay then." he made his way to the bathroom.

 

.

 

"Chae, don't you want to roam around?" He asked as he stepped out of the bathroom. Then he glanced up only found chaeyoung already sleeping peacefully on the couch. He chuckled. 

 

Jungkook quietly approached her. Place one arm around her back and the other under her knees. He lifted and move her to the bed slowly and pull the sheet to cover her body. She looked tired. He even don't have the heart to wake her for shower.  So he just let her be.

 

.

 

Chaeyoung sat up on the bed. It's already dark and she was alone in the bedroom. She glanced at the clock, it's already eleven in the evening. She don't remember sleeping on the bed and she's still wearing her clothes from the plane earlier.. Right, it must be Jungkook. Speaking of him, where is he now. 

 

She stood up and made her way to the door. Then looking at the living room. He is there, sleeping on the couch with the TV on. Why he had to sleep there. The bed is big enough for two even four people. 

 

She approached him slowly and crouched down. This is the first time she looked at his sleeping face closely. He looks cute sleeping with his mouth opened slightly. Chaeyoung bite her lips to hold her giggle. Her gaze shifted to his mole under his lower lip, she already notice that from the very first time they met. Then shifted again to his eyes. 'Wow he really has pretty long eyelashes' she tought while inched closer to his face. That's when Jungkook eyes suddenly open and staring into her's. 

 

She gasp, move backward immediately and land on her . Jungkook blinked "Chae, are you okay? Why are you awake?" He sat up then help her sit on the couch.

 

"I'm fine. I'm going to wake you."

 

"Wake me?"

 

"Yes. Why you sleep on the couch? We can share the bed."

 

"I just don't want you feel uncomfortable."

 

"Its fine. I dont mind. The bed is big enough for both of us." Jungkook smirked at her. "I mean you can sleep at your side and me in the other side" she continued quickly, cheek already flushed.

 

"Beside Your neck will get hurt if you sleep on the couch. I dont want my tour guide for this trip become sick." She stated and he laughed at that.

 

"You sure you didn't scared what I might do to you, hmm?"

 

"Of course not. I trust you. Beside, you are.. you.." she hesitant.

 

Jungkook chuckled then ruffled her hair. "Okay wifey" lets call it night.

 

--

 

The next morning, chaeyoung already dress up, wearing her blue wool coat and white beret. Paired with black jeans and short black boots. 

 

"Do I look like Parisian women now" Chaeyoung twirled around in front of his husband

 

Jungkook chuckled "you do." He clad in black jeans paired with black fleece jacket. The blue bennie already on his head. Then he walked toward the exit, opening the door for her.

 

"After you Mrs.Jeon" and they both laughed.

 

.

 

They start strolling down at the champs elysees and see the Arc de Triomphe. Chaeyoung can't stop snapping picture at every monument or things that amazed her.  Meanwhile jungkook really acts like tour guide for her. Sometimes he snaped picture of her or explained anything related to what they are seeing. Then she saw a giant ferris wheel. 

 

"Lets take a ride" she already grabbed his arms.

 

"You fly from South korea to Paris just to ride a giant ferris wheel?" But still he let her drag him.

 

"Yes. But in South korea we can't see an Eiffel tower from the feris wheel." She stated

 

.

 

After riding the ferris wheel they back stroll around the city.

 

"What did I say, its good right looking at the city from the feris wheel" she ask him while walking side by side.

 

"Yes. Paris is so beautiful from above" he said. 

 

"Wait, this is one of my favorite bakery shop" jungkook said, stopped in front of one patisserie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter