Chapter 3

You and Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Its weekend. Chaeyoung was seated across the tv, watching her favorite disney movie. Face serious yet busy munching a bag potato chips, a big one. 

 

"I wonder how many times already you have watch this movie?" Jungkook walked in after his long run on the treadmill, sweat running through his body become visible in his t-shirt. 

 

"I dont know. Dozens time maybe" she answer, eyes still on the movie. Not until she feel his presence in the back of the couch, she turning her head. Chaeyoung face feel warm in a second after looking at jungkook. "You not shower yet" sje averted her eyes back on the movie. Why she feel so hot suddenly.

 

"Nope. I decide to check on my lovely wife doing right now. Found out that she was enjoying her weekend with Kristoff. I'm jealous." He pouted.

 

Chaeyoung just roll her eyes. Eyes back on tv. But inside, her heart doing flip flops when he call her lovely wife. It always did everytime. She never get used to it with his endearment for her.

 

"Give me some" Jungkook seat beside her, hand reaching for bag of snack she was holding. Chaeyoung close the snack with her hands between her stomach immediately. "No! Go change and shower first".

 

"Oh, you are being stingy to your husband now. Hmm?" Now fully facing her with mischievous smile.

 

"Jungkook,"

 

"Chaeyoung,"

 

"Why bothered me when you can have many in the kitchen." Chaeyoung scrunched her nose.

 

"Just because," 

 

"Ugh, you're the worst. Where the charismatic CEO Jeon Jungkook I know. You are being childish, did you know that"

 

"And so are you" with that last sentences he attack chaeyoung by tickling her waist. Chaeyoung scream. "Nooo! Jungkook stop! It ticklish" of course he didn't stop. Chaeyoung try to grab his hands while laughed to tears. Jungkook laughing with her. A bag potato chips already thrown off and forgotten. The chips scattered everywhere.

 

"Stop!.. Stop! Jungkook please, I'm tired" Chaeyoung said panting heavily. Her body already lying on the couch. Hands gripped jungkook's tightly. Keeping his hands far from her body. 

 

"Aah, found one" Jungkook picking scattered Potato chips on her stomach with his mouth. "I'm sorry, my hands occupied" while munching, in second chaeyoung let go of his hands

 

"Ugh, I hate you." She sat down while the said man grinning at her.

 

"No. You don't," and kissed the side of her head out of habit before went to the bathroom with smile. 

 

Chaeyoung in the other hand also smiling. He is right. She didn't hate him. Them being silly and fought over potato chips make her chuckled. What a pity he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter