Chapter 4

You and Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


Chaeyoung sigh for nth times today. She still thinking about the trip. 3 days left until the trip to paris with Jungkook. Actually she is excited. Its been a while for her to travel abroad. She just didnt like the reason behind that trip. That would never happened, obviously. Should she just adopt a baby? Pretend to be pregnant? But it would be a mess when their parents found out about the truth then. The last thing she wanted is disappointing their parents. Hiding Jungkook condition already more than enough. 

 

She was thinking any other possibility when her mind was interrupted by customer who had just entered. Turns out it was her long-time friends. Park Jimin.

 

"Oppa!" Her Eyes widening

 

"Well, hello disney princess" he grinned approuching the cafe counter. She made her way to exit the counter table in a rush and give him a quick hug then dragged him to the one of customer table while giving a signed to lisa that she need a minutes break. 

 

"How are you oppa? I thought you were in Japan. How about Jennie unnie is she coming with you? Oh wait, why you guys didnt coming to my wedding. What kind of friends are you. You-" she blabbering

 

"Ok Chaeyoung stop, stop, you can't just attack me with so many question. How I'm supposed to answered" he chuckled

 

"Then explained to me every single thing" chaeyoung glare, arms folded across her chest.

 

"Okay, but first can I have an americano please" he grinned.

 

--

 

Jungkook rubbed his temples, leaned back on his seat as he closed the folder. Feel headache. Theirs parents manage to give him and chaeyoung a trip, a honeymoon trip to be exact. Three days from now. What will chaeyoung think. He hope she's not stressed out. He never get a chances to ask her about this matter. 

 

Then he chuckled, is that even possible for her to stress? She just care about her disney movie afterall and... food. Yes him and chaeyoung are get along well, having random talked is their routine, but they never talked about their marriage or relationship. Beside the two mostly enjoying each other's company by goofing around at home.

 

He press an intercom to his secretary. In a second he heard his secretary come in and take the folder quietly.

 

"Do I have any meeting after this?" He asked.

 

"No sir, you just have to check and signed documents from finance dept later. They still preparing the files.

 

"Okay, just put on my table if they already send it to you, I'll checked it first thing tomorrow morning. I am going home early today. If something urgent comes up, send it to yugyeom"

 

"Understand" she nodded then left the room.

 

--

 

"What!! So you are going to propose her!" Chaeyoung eyes bigger than saucer.

 

"Shhhh.. you dont have t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter