Twelve

Starlight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Got everything?"

"Yep! It's all in Sojung's car."

"Don't forget Bun-Bun and your shark, Eunha!" Yuna smiled, slipping the plush bunny and plush hammer head shark into the pink haired mermaid's waiting arms. Eunha kept both stuffed animals close while trying to figure out how to hold Yerin's hand at the same time. Yerin decided to wrap her arm around Eunha's shoulders instead so that the girl wouldn't have to chose.

"It's kinda sad that you both are moving out." Yuna sighed. "I love spending time with SinB but it's going to be weird not having you both here anymore."

"I dunno about you but I'm excited to finally have my room to myself without anyone barging in." SinB joked. Yuna slapped her arm playfully.

"You're acting like we're moving to another country." Yerin chuckled. "We're only gonna be twenty minutes away. Yewon and Sojung live five minutes away from us. Plus, we'll see each other at school."

"I still cant believe that your parents went and got you both a condo near the beach." SinB shook her head. "Just how rich are your parents anyway?"

"It's not like that." Yerin laughed. "They've wanted to help me with moving to a permanent place for a long time. My success in school was just an excuse for them to go overboard."

"That sounds like them." SinB agreed before leaning down and giving Eunha a gentle kiss on the forehead. "Just don't forget to visit, alright?"

"Of course." Yerin smiled, Eunha letting out a happy squeak at the affection as Yuna took the moment to give the hybrid a kiss on the cheek. "You cant get rid of us that easily."

"Good." SinB grinned. "Now get going. Unless you want Sojung to start honking at you both."

"Right, right." Yerin said, letting go of Eunha to give the pair a hug, kissing both SinB and Yuna's cheeks. "We'll see you tomorrow, alright? Don't miss us too much tonight."

"Don't worry. I think I'll miss Eunha more than you." SinB teased, returning the hug before letting go to hug Eunha just as tightly. 

"I'll keep that in mind when you sneak into my room tonight for cuddles when you get lonely." Yuna smirked playfully. SinB punched the girl in the side lightly, commenting something about how Yuna was going to do the same. Yerin and Eunha exchanged a few more hugs with the pair before finally leaving the apartment, both SinB and Yuna waving goodbye. 

"Excited?" Sojung asked once Eunha and Yerin were seated in the car, the trunk holding the pair's suitcases, backpacks and a few cardboard boxes of various things.  

"Of course." Yerin replied, buckling Eunha into the back seat before making her way to the front seat. "How come Yewon isn't here?"

"She had a few school related things to take care of." Sojung turned the key in the ignition, making sure everything was secure before making the drive. "She'll be able to make it over to your new place this weekend with everyone else, though." 

"I'm glad. That's gonna be fun." Yerin smiled, watching the scenery fly past the car windows. Eunha was occupied with her stuffed animal friends, lovingly smoothing down the plush bunny's fur. 

"I'm relieved that Eunha seems to be taking this move well." Sojung commented, her eyes never leaving the road. "I was a bit worried about how she would handle it."

"She's really doing better." Yerin said. "She hasn't had any nightmares recently." 

"That's good." Sojung smiled. "How is she around your parents?"

"She loves them." Yerin laughed. "She was so adorable when they took us out to dinner a few days ago to celebrate the upcoming move. My mom bought her the cutest sweater and overalls to wear to the dinner. My mom wouldn't stop cooing over how pretty she was the entire time."

"Sounds like someone I know." Sojung teased. Yerin could only blush lightly, running a hand through her brown hair. "Have you seen the condo yet?"

"Not completely." Yerin said, glad that the subject had changed. "All I know is that it has a great view of the beach and a pool."

"Eunha is going to love that." Sojung said, clicking on her turn signal to make the upcoming turn. "Good luck getting her out of it."

"Don't worry." Yerin laughed. "I already made her promise that she'll only go in when I say its okay." 

"At least she listens to you." Sojung chuckled. Yerin laughed again, her voice drifting into silence as the drive continued. Eunha was staring out the window quietly, her eyes widening once the beach came into view.

"Yerin!" Eunha almost yelled, eagerly bouncing up and down in her seat. "The ocean! The ocean!"

"That's right." Yerin turned around in her seat, smiling happily at the pink haired mermaid. "We get to live near the ocean now. Isn't that exciting?"

"Yeah!" Eunha grinned widely at Yerin, clutching her stuffed animals close to her chest. Sojung skillfully pulled the car into the condo's parking lot, making sure she was in the right spot before turning off the car.

"Alright. Let's get everything inside." Sojung said, opening the car door and unlocking the others so that the pair could exit as well. 

"I'll get us in first." Yerin said, holding up a pair of keys and a keycard for the electronically locked front gate that leaded up to the various condos. 

Unloading everything didn't take too long with Sojung's help, the various boxes and suitcases set away in their designated rooms to be unpacked. The condo was large, more than enough room for two people to live comfortably. Yerin had been

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter