He has a wife

The Other Woman?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Irene on a Tuesday went to her office looking like a "what happened to her? " kinda look,  according to her employees.

 

 Uggh just because I'm not in the mood to look ethereal today y'all ready judging my existence. I wish I could just wear my pajamas in this office but I think that's not gonna happen, no problem or person can make me do that I'm The Bae Irene after all duh. 

 

The boss opened her door with her "I'm not in the mood" face but it isn't a surprise anymore the moment she sees her assistant  sitting on her couch too comfortable for an employee.

 

Uggh is she an AI or something? She's always around 

 

"Oh my god you looked like you hit your toe on a table and found your toenail dead on the scene eww your employees are right"

 

See how the news fly? I bet this kid is the leader of their flock. Am I not giving her enough workload? Why is she this jobless 

 

"You're fired Yeri, get out." Irene said using her boss tone

Yeri had cold feet for real; she wanted to ascend right at this moment. She even sits properly and puts her phone down, she's scared. 

Irene found it hilarious though she tried not to break the act for this little evil of her friend, she tried. 

 

"AND I don't look like I have a dead toenail kid your so gross" Irene said rolling her eyes 

 

  Oh my god her face is so red she almost cried, she looks so funny I wish I have a video of this

 

"Boss you lying I hate you so much I want to hit you in the face right now but you're so pretty and I don't want to lose my job cause I need money to feed my kids in my apartment-"

 

"Shut it yeri and stop feeding your kids with four furry feet so much you're making them overweight, like seriously it's unhealthy" Irene now sits on the couch in front of Yeri looking so exhausted.

 

"Whatever and ALSO stop scaring me with your scary boss tone ever, god it's about to give me nightmares and a couple of sleepless nights- ewww unniee!" Irene just spits her coffee in front of her assistant 

 

"Is my boss tone really that scary? Oh my god Yeri, I'm so sorry. I could have been a better boss. I'm so bad that It's not making you sleep at night. 
Your mom is going to kill me come here let unnie give you a hug swee-" Irene about to jump on Yeri and give her a hug when yeri suddenly pushed her back to her couch 

 

"Stop unnie! I'm just kidding okay!"

 

"Now just tell me what happened, why do you look like that? Is that because of Mr. Chris Weekend? You're done with him?
Just find another hot man or woman boss you have a lot on the line anyways why bother stress yourself?" Yeri exclaimed

"OHMYGOD WAIT?? YOU'RE REALLY GETTING SERIOUS WITH THAT CHRIS? OMYGOD BOSS I WANT TO CRY-" 

 

"He has a wife."

Irene said dryly, cutting to yeri's never ending speech.

 

"What? Why did you tell me just now? "

 

"How am I gonna tell you, you're so talkative, your big mouth won't stop putting out stupid Yeri"

"Oops I'm sorry Boss unnie hehe" Yeri said covering right now with a napkin like a fine lady

 

"Okay so what if he has a wife? You're a hot boss! Are you telling me you can't beat her?"

 

"Yeri you know i don't eat married men god forgive, What even are you saying? 
That's why I'm this exhausted, I feel like I'm a bad person like I'm the villain in a happy ever after story. You know I just want to have fun and date and have and now suddenly there's a wife?
What the even just happened? I really hate that man now. "

 

"Okay unnie breathe, I'm sorry okay I was just giving you ideas I thought you wanted to challenge your hoeism talent unnie I'm sorry okay? duh"

 

Irene throws a pen at ye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter