A day with the wife part 1

The Other Woman?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wendy starts her day with a cup of coffee and a plate of toasted bread on her dining table. Not far from her is the yellow box of cake with a pink ribbon on it. She planned not to eat a lot since too much food is not gonna help the nervousness in her veins. 

She's just about to meet Irene again, an ambush meeting apparently, since she purely knows that if she asked for a proper invitation from the boss she's not gonna get any proper acceptance, rather just a whole bunch of sermon from the lady. 

All week Wendy did not call the other woman for she's having a personal time just thinking and planning about her messed-up life rather this time without the influence of alcohol, just her sober bright mind. 

But whether the wife likes it or not, her sober bright mind isn't working well, at the moment. Wendy thought that with years and years of studying the columns and steels of civil engineering her mind is all powerful and working and yet now with just one slap of her life problem suddenly her brain malfunctioned. That her brain becomes absolutely useless. Wendy after two weeks of peace did not succeed to make plans about her tragic life. She has no one to talk to, most of her friends are in Canada and she doesn't want to bother them and their busy lives with her non-disney ending story. She needed the help of a great mind and she only knew one and she also only had one choice, the only, Miss Bae. 

So the lonely wife is here right now in front of Irene's door with the cake that she baked last night, wearing comfy clothes hoping for the other woman to welcome her in her house. With a smile on her face,  she knocks. 

***

cont from previous chap:

"You hate me that much?" the woman pouts towards her, that shook Irene at her place. 

"No! I mean, I was just shocked, what do you want Wendy? Why are you here?" and the boss started to panic. 

"So you don't hate me?" the woman smirks at her

"Let me in."

"O-okay" Oh sht Bae Joohyun! Think!

Wendy was about to go in, when Irene's mind went back to its senses, and not in panic anymore. She's back to being a boss again. 

"Wait no."  Irene said with a serious tone and a dead stare. She raised her open hand at Wendy to stop her from moving. The action surprised Wendy so much that it made her furious.

Irene also has no idea why, but she suddenly just wants to kick wendy out of her house, again. 

I changed my mind? Her cute hair won't change it. 

 

"What? You want me to go home? But I came all the way here just to see you!" Wendy said loudly, putting her hand over her hips after giving Irene the box of cake. With open arms Irene gladly received it, like she did not just turn down the wife from entering her own home.

"Wow nice, thank you." The boss replied with a smirk on her face and protectively hugged the box that the woman gave her. She checked what's inside and felt happy that it's a cake that looks so delicious for her hungry morning. Wendy just looked at her weirdly, and is about to enter Irene's house again. But this time, with force.

"Hep hep! It's still a no!"  What the woman does next shocked Wendy as she sees Irene putting her left arm forward again like she's holding a stop sign towards her direction. 

Wendy's jaw almost dropped looking at Irene as the latter suddenly lowered her body and then used her right arm to put the box carefully on the floor. When the box is finally on the floor, she kicks it with her left foot to push it a lot further away from them. 

Wews... Now it's safe, nice job Joohyun.

 

Without Irene noticing, she now looks like a starfish with both of her arms wide open and both of her feet about to split. 

While Wendy, she's just staring at the weird woman in front of her with both of her hands pressed on her hips.

Oh no, a power pose... 

 

"You look like a starfish, you know that? "

The woman in sudden question looked at herself and totally saw what Wendy's implying, her eyes now in panic but still shut. 

Bae Irene just lost her elegant poise and reputation for a freaking cute cake, what a headline, and also according to sources she a starfish

 

"Aah look Wendy, I am not a stupid starfish, I don't look like that, okay? This is, uhm, a pose! Yes, a pose from my pilates instructor to strengthen the muscle on the, yeah, on the . But I guess you don't know that because you already have a great -i mean you don't go to yoga class. But you can also try if you want and also I'm too pretty and rich to be a starfish and-" Irene let out all of her shenanigans and out of this world speech just to save herself from the embarrassment.

But the cute judge ain't buying any of it. 

 

"The cake is already in the safe place, you can now stand properly." Wendy reminds Irene,  that made the latter quickly back to her senses and jump right back to her elegant stance obviously ignoring her mess. 

"And I don't want to burst your superhero story, starfish. But pilates is different from yoga, now stop lying and let me in please."

"Also thank you for complimenting my buttocks,  I didn't know she had an audience."

My bad mouth really, and of course you at lying Irene bae, you loath going out and exercising you can't fool her. I really am a starfish. 

 

"Okay smarty pants maybe you're right, and you have great brains with great... b-, but still! I'm not letting you in." Irene then crossed her arms and smirked again.This time with more confidence.

"Please let me in? Let's talk about my plan"
Wendy said as she walked closer to Irene, so close, that Irene instantly became a statue at her position and gulped dryly before speaking.

"What p-plan? I told you many times to stop talking to me so that's it, no more plans of yours Mrs. Park" the two are now face to face and Irene has to rebuild herself from this, she's got to stop her own clown show. 

"Nope" Wendy then walked a few steps backwards, that made Irene confused as hell. 

 

Okay she's walking backwards we good, the wife's going home. 

 

"You do know, that I'm the owner of this hou-" Irene wasn't able to finish her statement when Wendy suddenly went on her way with force trying to get in her home. Out of her good instinct she quickly opened her arms wide to cover the door opening, while wendy is still trying to break her. They're now pushing each other, with heavy grunts coming out of their lungs

If a local sees them right now they would totally wonder, why two kids are wrestling in the hallway this early morning, for a box of cake on the floor. 

 

"Yes I know it's your house, and I don't care! And you told me last last week that you are g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter