The Wife - Part 2

The Other Woman?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I suggest that you get a game plan and leave"

 

The woman, after staring so long at the darkness of the sea, suddenly remembers a glimpse of Irene's face at the bar. 

"Irene said that to me?" wendy asked herself as she rose from the couch and get another bottle of liquor.

Wendy has decided to try and remember what happened the night with Irene. She tried so hard that she's close to being dead drunk again.

"You can do it Wendy, you're a pro in this, having a blackout is not who you are, you are a veteran."

She closed her eyes and started pressing circles on her forehead even shaking her legs unconsciously,

and then beat.

 

"Oh no. "


"Oh sht. What did I do! " Wendy is now close to pulling her hair out of her head from embarrassment. 

"Oh shiit, Son Seungwaaan nooooo" and eyes now wide open.

"I asked her how many times they had ?!" Wendy shouted as she covered  instantly.

"That's gross, and unethical"

"Seungwan your sacred holy catholic mom is gonna drag you in front of the altar for your dirty mouth and make you drink a tank of holy ing water! You're a shameee!"

"I called her Bae?! Holy-" Wendy now stood up from the couch with a bottle of gin in her hand and drank from it hungrily like she's just straight out of safari.

"I need to do something, I have to think, I need to apologize, she gave me good advice. She even took care of a drunk me although I'm basically a stranger, oh no! Do I need to bring her peace offering? Cause that clearly is an off- offence, I mean I did make her suffer. I might go to jail for that, she can sue me for- aa I don't know drunk-offence law? is that even a thing? I believe that she needs to sue me because I think I burped on her expensive clothes!" 

Well Wendy Minaj is back again. 

 

The woman with all of her over-thinking is now walking back and forth in front of her dog who's now starting to bark at her.

"What? You think I'm crazy?" Wendy asked her innocent dog as she continued to process everything that Irene and her talked about. 

 

Wendy thought that Irene reminded her many times to never come back, and to just leave her from whatever she is planning. 

 

She respects Irene, but no, she believes that Irene is a big part of this story, though she said many times that she isn't a mistress. But Wendy st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter