Rene Unnie

The Other Woman?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two gorgeous women can be seen, walking in the hallway of RedEnt. The employees look up to these powerful duo, for their great way in managing the company and they also see them like mother and daughter whenever they are together. They adore them at the same time, they get intimidated by their presence.

 

Peaceful and adorable relationship, well that's what they thought. But in reality, these two "mother and daughter" duo are already so close to grabbing each other's neck out of a petty argument.

 

 

"Shut up Yeri, don't with me I don't wanna hear your story." Irene said, as she walked gracefully while sipping at her coffee.

 

It's a normal day for the two, but their working hours won't be complete if they won't have their regular petty argument.

 

"Well then boss at least next time make sure to inform me if you got some business going on inside your house. So that! I won't disturb your hoohas!" Yeri then winks the moment Irene looked at her.

 

"What even is a hooha yeri, go back to church and stop talking about that one morning. Text me before you barge in and again, nothing happened it's a friendly sleep." Irene argued.

 

"Oh no I still remember how you looked like unnie-"

“Why did I even gave you my pass code, I’m so ing dumb. And it's a friendly sleep.”

 

"The Bae Irene? Sleep? Friendly? You, a friendly sleep unnie?" Yeri replied but the woman in question just ignored her assistant.

 

"She tryna be Mother Teresa so bad again, well she's not fooling anybody in here" Yeri whispers to herself while smiling.

 

"What?"

 

"Oh nothing unnie-yah, go on! Just walk, you have a very important meeting."

 

It's been a week since the pajama party with the wife, but Yeri just won't stop bothering her boss about it.

 

I guess that's what happened when the police caught you in the act huh. Sorry Yeri I won’t admit to that cause that's one of the embarrassing moments in my life.

 

....

 

 

 

Along Irene's long list of headaches of course none other than Chris, who is still pestering Irene nonstop, sending her messages that the Iatter won't even bother opening. Irene is so close to having a meetup with a guy and kicking him in the balls or something. Irene just had enough of him or more like had enough of men.

 

Regarding her relationship status, well typical Bae, she's been having a women spree the whole week making out with random women. Nobody should ask her how or why because she won't answer. But deep inside that play woman she deeply knows that she wanted to feel something, she was looking for something along from this long list of women also with high hopes to wash away the growing and glowing Shon Wendy inside her chest.

 

Speaking of Wendy, aside from her Wendy BFF-Sidekick Agenda of course, Irene still has a lot of work to do as a CEO. The boss' workload even doubled since there are lots of issues going on at the spotlight and especially at the country generally.

 

 

"I guess my plan on stepping down from my throne, is gonna be early as planned."

 

 

While browsing her papers on the desk, a sudden loud bang on the door took her attention instantly.

 

 

It's Yeri with her panicked look.

 

"Boss we got a big problem going on."

 

"Go to the point Yeri.”

 

"It's Jennie, dispatch chose her private life again."

 

"Who is it now then? "

 

"It's GD. THE GD."

 

With Yeri's breaking news, Irene just settles her body down on her chair lifelessly, with her hands pressing down on her nose bridge.

 

They are that ing desperate.

 

The sun just came out, she barely even finished her freshly brewed coffee but her job today chose violence. In Irene's world there's no such thing as chill morning time. Anytime, 24/7, any issues could come out against one of her artists that may damage their reputation, and as the leader of this company she always has to be ready.

 

The artists and their entertainment, their always walking on a landmine, surrounded by predators and hypocrites, thrown with a final judgement even without trial.

 

People wanted for these stars to be perfect, to shine without a single bad step on their path. But to Irene as a founder of the entertainment, she's been on that spot many times and she hated that feeling. That’s why the young Irene broke the stigma and created a better environment for the artist that deserves to be looked at as human and not as a puppet. Person with flaws and feelings with a heart and soul.

 

 

 

"Bring Jennie." Irene said with her strong tone of voice.

 

"Copy Boss, I'm sending her manager immediately." Yeri was about to leave her office when Irene added something that made her turn her head with a gentle smile towards her boss.

 

"Make sure she's safe. And if she doesn't want to see me yet, then don't force her, okay? " Yeri nodded to her Boss' command

 

"My boss and her good heart." Yeri thought.

 

....

AFTERNOON REVENT VIP MEETING

 

Bzzz bzzz

 

 

"The suggested plans for the upcoming new girl group is currently shown on the screen, as you can see... "

 

 

Irene at the moment is trying so hard to focus at her company meeting, while her phone is continuously buzzing wildly. The veins on her forehead are almost popping for it keeps on bothering her precious time.

 

Irene, as a professional, swore to herself since the beginning of her journey to treat every meeting with respect, to listen to every detail of the reports and to absorb every idea and suggestions from every person in the room.

 

First rule, respect. Focus, don't entertain any text or phone call that is about to come within the interval time of the meeting.

 

But at the moment, for the first time in her professional career, she's going to disregard her first rule.

She was having a mental mess by ignoring her own rule and now she's even trying to open her phone secretly below the table.

 

I can't believe I'm sneaking here like a kid

 

She sees the lockscreen going wild, the notifications are full, and it's still continuously going up like crazy. Irene's eyes went wide as she read the never ending notifications. She read the sender and the source of her popping veins.

 

SHON WENDY YOU!

 

**text messages

 

Shon: IRENE!

 

Shon: I CAN'T CALL YOU!

 

Shon: I CAN'T CALL YOU WHYYY!!

 

Shon: RENE! SOS!

 

Shon: What? Are you seriously declining my calls?

 

Shon: IRENE BAE! BAE IRENE! IRENE BAE! BAE IRENE!

 

Shon: hey i thought we're friends alreadyyy, ms. Baeeeee

 

Shon: RENE I'M GONNA CRY NOW FOR REAL, ANSWER MEE IRENEEEE

 

Shon: RENE I'M LOSING it!

 

Shon: IRENE ANSWER MY CALLS OR I'LL GO THERE AT YOUR OFFICE!

 

Shon: RENE PLSSSS CMON NOW CUTIE ANSWER MEEE NOW

 

Shon: DON'T LEAVE ME RENEEEEE PLEASEEEE

 

You: ??

 

Shon: Okaay.. now that's a very offensive reply after everything that i said. Anyways rene pls answer my calls pleaseee

 

You: i can't

 

Shon: Ireneeee whyyy, I thought we are like so close already you knooow likee sisters, unniee? I'm calling you unnie now cause we're sisters! UNNIEE!

 

Shon: IRENE UNNIE!

 

Shon: hey!

 

Shon: Hey don't leave me on seen, that's illegal! I’M calling the police!

 

Shon: Baee noooo

 

Shon: Hey yow unnie! Reply to my messages please Irene I need your help, I'm not joking cmoon

 

Shon: MISS BAEEEE YUHOO!

 

Shon: Okay I'm just gonna text yeri since you don't even wanna talk to me anymore

 

*** end of conversation 

 

Irene snaps her head hard at the last message that the wife sent her. She's been holding her breath for quite a long time now. 

 

Don’t you dare!

 

Irene looked at the reporter in front and she thanked gods that the woman sounds like she's about to finish her report already.

 

With her apologetic eyes and her serious voice Irene sat straight and announced her new agenda.

"Thank you for your update report but I sincerely apologize for I have to cut this meeting early as planned, there's an emergency situation on my side that I have to attend." Irene picked up her folder as she stood up.

 

"Ms. Kim will just send an email regarding the date for our next meeting, enjoy your day."

 

The CEO walked fastly towards her office and closed her door before sitting on her couch as she dials a certain number.

 

"Wendy tell me this is a real emergency, or I'm killing you first instead of your husband." Irene said as soon as she heard the wife picked it up. 

 

"IRENE BAEEE?! O MY GOD YOU ANSWERED! I thought you're ignoring me for real!" Irene heard as she tried moving her phone away from her ears cause of the Wife's loud voice

 

"Tell me it's serious."

 

"Heey I'm telling the truth, it's really an emergency Bae I need you. cause something really bad happened, early in the morning I was just cleaning the house, I'm actually panicking right now, and then I went to Chris's office, just to, just to, you know peek or something-"

 

"Wendy, breathe slowly, and tell me what happened clearly, okay? Now breathe."

The wife on the other line then breathed slowly, like how Irene instructed it.

"Okay I'm okay now, So this is what happened, I wake up, and them I cleaned the house, and then I had a few sips just because, and then I opened Chris' office just to, just to-"

 

"You don't have to tell me why If you can't, now tell me what happened next after you opened the door, Wen"

 

"I opened it, and then I browse few o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter