Who are you?

The Other Woman?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Who would have thought that the CEO of the top entertainment agency in Korea is now on her knees with sweat all over her face,

 

and a broom in her hand.

 

The boss just can't reach that tiny part of the frame that went below the cabinet, she won't let that piece win. With the classy-boss outfit she had earlier just with a blink of an eye she instantly turned 180. From her 3 inch Alexander Wang stilettos to now on a fluffy hamster slippers (care of the owner of the house) her personalized pink blazer from France now thrown lifelessly on the sofa leaving the latter on a white v neck shirt and one blue cotton towel on her shoulder (care of the owner also, she doesn't even know why). She herself can't believe that just like exactly what the wife said, she indeed is cleaning and fixing the out of this messy room.

 

I can't believe I'm doing this, why am I even doing this.

 

Irene thought as she heard the two women outside laughing loudly not minding her sweaty alone in this room.

 

Look at them having fun outside. She doesn't even know who I was but instantly recognized Jenny? Huh!

 

Irene snorts. Then suddenly a hand touched her shoulders making her jump from her position and made her throw striking looks at the owner, but the sharp stares were just received by the lovely ones.

 

"Unnie let's go to the kitchen, I cooked you some snacks"

 

"I don't want to."

go with ur jennie

 

"Are you okay?" Irene did not answer the wife’s question.

 

"Bae are you mad at me? "

 

"..."

 

"Bae you telling me something or not? "

 

"You knew Jennifer but not me, how can that happen, I'm her boss." Irene whispers to herself with her little voice.

 

"Unnie what?"

 

"Nothing." Irene said, with a pout on her lips and then going back to cleaning the cabinet.

 

"It's okay to stop if you're tired, I'll just finish that later c'mon."

 

You're deaf Shon, You are indeed a hundred percent deaf, you can't hear me.

 

"Just give me water please."

 

"Okay I'll get it for you." The wife said before following Jennie at the kitchen.

 

...

 

Minutes after working, the boss kind of needed her rest so she sat on the couch for a while and instantly noticed that her water was not yet on her side.

 

they must be having fun, my wateer

 

"Wendy, my water please." Irene said for the wife to hear but sadly there was no response.

 

She liked jennie that much, suddenly she can't hear me?

 

"Shon Wendy, my water!" she said louder for the other woman to hear.

 

"Oh, we're coming! Bae-unnie don't you want whisky? "

 

"No, one sober woman is needed for us to survive for this night!"

 

Wendy then stomps her feet as she walks toward Irene with a water pitcher and a glass in her hands.

 

 

"I'm not drunk, I'm just tipsy! " Wendy exclaimed.

"Tell that to the mess you've made!" Irene smirks at the woman.

"Well I'm not drunk anymore!"

"See? The truth went out of the jar, just like that."

"I hate you! What's up with you today, you're like a hot pan!" Wendy said as she gave the boss her glass of water with her glaring brown eyes.

 

"I'm not a hot pan, I'm just hot." Irene replied dryly as she received the glass from Wendy casually, which made the latter scoff and roll her eyes at the statement.

 

"Can't you two just stop bantering like rugrats! You guys are making my head dizzier than the whisky!"

 

The two women in question looked coldly with their eyes piercing at Jennie and that made the artist raise both of her arms up as a sign of defeat.

 

Irene was lifelessly drinking the water from the glass when suddenly, her world went to pause. Irene may be overreacting but the wife just picked the towel from her shoulder and used it to wipe the sweat on her face, Irene’s face. The unexpected skin ship from the wife made her want to crave water whole lot more than a glass.

 

She's now what-

 

The cute act of kindness from Wendy was literally waking the whole zoo inside the boss' stomach, but obviously she can't show it.

 

 

Okay everything's normal, she's just wiping my sweat. No biggie deal. Bae Irene you are normal.

 

 

Irene with her shocked eyes and pounding heartbeat still remained frozen while looking at Wendy's worried face and those doe eyes that are full of warm-

 

 

"Ehem"

 

 

 

Oh yeah here comes Jennie...

 

 

"Unnie I got sweat in here too, look!" Jennie said as she sent a wink at her boss, while pointing a finger on her face like a kid who lost her lollipop.

 

"Oh really, where?" Wendy asked worriedly and now turning her body away from Irene .

 

Irene with her straight face just watched Jennie and her antics.

 

I thought she's sad or something, why is she like this?

 

"Here, unnie. " Jennie said, while walking closely to Wendy while pointing on her forehead, making it obvious to Irene, while the wife remained clueless.

 

"It's not that much Nini. Thank you for helping us." Wendy said as she wiped the almost nonexistent sweat on Jennie's forehead with her own hand. Jennie just smiled widely and nod at the kind and thoughtful woman, never missing sending her smirk at Irene.

 

Did she just wipe her forehead using her own hand?? While she used a towel on me? She thinks I'm dirty?? And what, NINI??

 

 

Irene can't talk so she just threw the towel on Wendy's hand and turned her back instantly from the two, sulking.

 

"What's her problem? She's been very grumpy? " Wendy whispers to Jennnie

 

"Please understand my boss, it does come with age, those are mood swings. But she's cute, so it's alright." Jennie answered the question with a quite smirk on her face.

 

"Oh." Wendy said, while nodding her head agreeing to the assumptions.

While Irene’s nose is just blaring fire.

.....

 

The boss and the idol are now in the living room lying comfortably on the sofa. Since Wendy said they already did so much so they can rest now and wait for her while she's cooking dinner. At the end of the sofa there's Irene with her phone, checking if there are some sudden business updates, while Jennie on the other side is with her glass of whiskey who looks like in just a few more she'd be off the rails together with the wife.

 

"Wendy unnie said that we already did so much but that room still looks helpless, broken stuff all over the place. How can she fix it on her own?"

 

"Maybe, she's still drunk, and you too Jennifer, you’re so close to being drunk." Irene replied to Jennie with a small smile on her face.

 

"Hey boss-unnie, I saw your face earlier huh, what does that mean huh?" Jennie whispers towards the boss while she's moving her eyebrows up and down.

 

"Jennie I don't like that look on your face, stop it, you've been giving me that look since you came here, I don't know what you're saying." Irene told Jennie as she rest her head on the sofa while covering her eyes with her arm.

 

"Unnie you're jealous!" Jennie then pushed Irene on the side which made the latter jump from her position.

 

"Hey stop it! You're being childish, come on. "

 

"No you are, you getting pouty-pouty, when she wiped my forehead with her palm unnie."

 

"Cause I saw no ing single sweat on your forehead, you brat!"

 

Irene was about to jump on the younger, when Wendy came in and sat down on the other sofa with a glass on her hand.

 

"Hey children, what are you two doing?"

 

"And you're drinking again." Irene replied.

 

Wendy rolls her eyes and puts her index finger on her own mouth to shush Irene from talking. While Jennie's eyes just went wide upon seeing their interaction. Cause how can someone shut her big boss from talking just by signaling her finger.

 

Suddenly a phone on the center table rings, and Wendy quickly picks it up as she says excuse me before going back in the kitchen.

 

"You are down really bad, boss. " Jennie said while shaking her head, mocking Irene.

 

"You-" Irene throws a pillow on her friend's face.

 

"Baby are you okay?" the two women stopped their business when they heard Wendy talking from the kitchen.

 

" unnie she got a boyfriend?" Jennie asked Irene in her surprised tone.

 

Irene just shrugged her shoulders at her friend's question.

 

Boyfriend? You're definitely going crazy once you see the big picture.

 

"Seulgi sweetie, just ask my secretary about this, I'm sorry for being absent for a very long time, I'm just doing something very important right now. "

 

Secretary? She said she's jobless, what type of a jobless person have a secretary and got an unlimited leave of absences, hmm this woman is very sus

 

"You are on your way? What? No, you can't!"

 

Okay now she's panicking

 

"Oh no her boyfriend is coming unnie we're so dead"

"That's her sister, you nosy rabbit."

 

Wendy is now in front of the two, trying to straighten herself up, before she speaks.

 

"Okay, uhm see my sister, I think she's coming, in an hour or hours? So I want

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter