Irene Baebysitter

The Other Woman?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The woman felt the sun rays hitting her milky skin, 

She then opened her eyes slightly and saw the glass window wall letting the heat in.

She's loving this duvet hugging her body, it smells like lavender and peppermint, it smells good, the woman thought.

I don't remember having a huge window wall in our home?

Wait. 

Oh god. 

....

Irene walked on the hallways of her own home which mostly filled with just two of her favorite colors,

grey and white, perfect for her taste.

Grey and white walls and furniture, huge high price art paintings on the walls, perfect place for a minimalist like Irene.

Irene walks lazily towards her kitchen to pick a glass and medicine for hangover, she refills the glass with water and drinks the tablet. She is holding her head, massaging it, in high hopes that the pain will soon go away.


It's been so long since I had a hangover like this, ugh it hurts. But I didn't drink much though, is it because of stress? Ugh I hate this

Irene peeks inside her freezer looking if there's something she can cook

"Great. No groceries. I forgot, perfect timing isn't it?"

She opens her pantry, hoping to see something that is edible

"Thank god i still have ramen here, god of ramens I owe you one I love you, have a long life noodlezeus."

Irene is sitting at her dining table, resting her chin above her hands and watching the ramen cooked itself with the boiling water. 

She heard footsteps.

Irene raised her look from the smoking ramen towards the person outside her kitchen.

The woman stopped walking and stayed outside the perimeter of her kitchen area

What is she doing, peeking outside like a kid

Irene then cleared in an attempt to get the blonde's attention. 

"You can come in, you know? "

The lady walked beside Irene at the table and remained standing. Wendy really looked like she came from a bar and got drunk, but she's a lot more composed now from the wild girl Irene took care of last night. Irene looked at her, hands still under her chin.

"You can sit, you know? "

The woman then sat beside her.

"You want to tell me something?"

"I think I need to go home now,  I've caused too much trouble already, and my husband is the one who should be suffering, not you. I'm really ashamed, a-and you didn't wake me up,  so I'm sorry for waking up late, Ms. Bae"

She's calling me Ms. Bae now huh, it's a lot different last night 

"No, eat that first and you have no choice cause that's the only food in my pantry. I was about to wake you up, and bring you these" Irene then pointed at the ramen and the medicine at the table. 

"That glass is yours, take those meds"

"Thank you" the woman smiled at Irene

Irene then proceeded to eat her own ramen, ignoring the headache she's having at the moment. She looked at Wendy as the latter put down her chopsticks and looked at her seriously.

What's her problem again she's scaring me

"I'm sorry for last night Miss Bae, I really am, it's been so long since I drink that much, so I barely remember anything." Wendy then rubbed her nape while looking shyly at Irene. 

"It's okay, and please stop calling me Ms.Bae, it's my day off today so just... Irene please."

"You can also call me wendy too,  if that's okay with you"


"Your head is not in pain Wendy? " Irene asked wendy while still pressing hard on her forehead.

"Nope"

"Uggh it's so unfair,  I barely even drink last night"

"Uhm Irene?" Wendy asked. 

Well I guess Irene sounds better than the other

 

"Did I do anything bad last night? "

 

Irene looked at the woman with a convincing face

"Nope, you just fell asleep out of nowhere that's all"

Irene trying not to laugh and just returned eating her ramen

 

Flashback


Irene can't remember how, 


but she ended up seating in a bar with a stranger

and this stranger in front of her is drinking liquor like it's water. 

     See ladies that's why you don't do Husbands. 

"Okay now Ms. Bae let's talk" 

Wendy said, pointing her finger at Irene. 

 

"We've been here for almost an hour Missis Park and not a single talking happened. Am I supposed to just watch you get drunk? I'm a busy person Missis Park" 

Irene said still not in a friendly tone towards Wendy

"Shh shh, you talk too much." Wendy cuts Irene's words as she raises her point finger on Irene's lips to shut the woman up. 

 "Wha- what did you-" 

"Okay now Ms. Bae, let's talk." 
Wendy said for the nth time this night. 

"Are you drunk already?! "

"Now first question Ms. Bae! " Wendy told Irene, wiping her eyes as she convinced herself and the boss that she's still sober. 

"How did you become the mistress?"

"I said I am not a mistre-"

"No I was just messing with youuu" Wendy giddily replied at the now serious woman

"Are you done messing? Cause I think I should go now again I'm a busy person Mrs. Park"

"Okay chill, I get it you're a busy park Mrs. Person okaaay" Wendy countered and Irene just rolled her eyes from what she said.

"Now I'm serious. So how long have you and my husband been seeing each other?" the woman asked then drank her nth glass of gin.

"I don't know, couple months?" Irene shrugs her shoulders and seems unbothered by the question of the legal wife while the latter's eyes seem hurt.

Why is she doing this to herself, asking me about her cheater of a husband. 

"You don't knooow? Couple of months? " Wendy drinks from her glass again and smiles at Irene trying to hide the pain inside her heart. The tears that she's been trying to avoid now fell slowly on her cheeks.

"Wait, are you crying?"

"No." Wendy told the woman as she looked the other way and wipe the painful tears. She looked back again at Irene, 

"So what? Did you just start sleeping with each other? Like poof? Magic?" her eyebrows now moving as if it also has its own emotions along with her hands clapping it and produces a sound.

"Well we were at this no label and just buddies type of relationship at first, but we got kind of carried away"

Wendy looks at her confused, eyes wide open as she almost spits her gin at Irene.

"What? We're adults we had AND I really don't think the details matter here Mrs. Park" Irene then countered avoiding Wendy's innocent eyes.

"Well the details DO MATTER TO ME!" Wendy said pointing her finger a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter