Intro

The Other Woman?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bae Irene, a drop dead gorgeous business woman.

She has the brain, the talent and the beauty.

Irene established her own entertainment agency with all her hardwork and determination to lead the game mostly surrounded by men.

She made her name big and on top as a CEO and Founder of Red Entertainment.

The Bae Irene, and her high class artists that no one else comes close.

"Hey there babe" a good looking man approached her from the entrance door of her building.

Here comes my boyfriend

"Hey babe" Irene said. 

He put his hand around her waist and kissed her on the lips 

"Let's go? " the guy winked at her.

Without even reaching the door of his condo they are already all over each other making out on their way to his unit. 

And y'all ready know what happened after that

That's somehow part of Irene Bae weekend cycle, her new boyfriend comes picking her up from her work they'd be staying in his condo.

Eat, repeat. Yes, a freaking cycle, but she's having fun. 

.......

Monday morning,
she gracefully walked on the hallways of her own company, dressed like she's attending a gala. Well it's not The Bae Irene without her perfect sophisticated OOTD.

She enters her office and her assistant slash evil friend Yeri greets her, 

"Good morning " 

"Shut up Yeri, wanna get demoted sweetie?" she glanced at yeri with her evil smile. 

"Geez you love me so much, you can't do that" she winks at Irene

"And what's up with the constant good mood, the D must be good huh? I bet Mr. Weekend is very good looking too and you had him the longest just for the record, getting serious with the big man? " Yeri asked Irene with her eyebrows going up and down while sipping her tea.

"Stop asking too many questions Yeri, you sound like a mom, and he has a name, he's Chris Park" she said to yeri with her resting face like always

"Ooo now he has a name, okay no need to explain I already know what's happening, best wishes " yeri said turning her back to Irene

Irene just shakes her head,
 
 This kid really...

While checking her papers on the table suddenly her phone rings, 

It's my boyfriend, she smiles and answers the phone. 

"Good morning babe" the man on the line said sweetly,

"Our date with my best friend later babe,  are you ready?" Irene asked Chris. 

"Of course sweetie pick you up at 5pm, bye have a great day" 

"Bye babe, see you later." Irene stated, as she looked over her workload for the day and drank her coffee. 

 

Okay let's make some deals and money.

-----------
On the other side of the story, much different from the city life, there's this petite woman. 

Short blonde hair wearing a light brown Polo Ralph Lauren classic cap, long sleeve green plaid shirt twice her actual size, blue jeans and brown high boots, looking like a carpenter with a hard hat on her hand. 

Standing on a field, hot sun above and sea breeze surr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter