Morning 2

Thrice the Price
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This was supposed to be uploaded with the last chapter, I thought I put it on draft... Sorry about that! Anyways I hope you all enjoyed the holidays and spent a safe NYE. Best wishes for 2021, let's hope Red Velvet comes back soon. :)

------

 

‘’We’re going to need to buy cereals,’’ Joohyun announced looking at the grocery list on her phone. They had decided to do grocery before picking up the girls from school and their lunch, so they could have their afternoon free.

‘’Gonna go and get them.’’ Seulgi said with a smile, walking away with the cart while Joohyun was looking at some vegetables.

When Seulgi arrived at the cereal aisle, she looked at the packages all confused. Her first instinct was to go for the sweet ones, knowing they were the ones she loved when she was a kid, but she remembered they weren’t exactly healthy.

She tried to find an in-between option, not wanting to get her daughters to eat too much sugar and she was pretty sure Joohyun wouldn’t let her. But she didn’t want her daughters to suffer with oats. She picked up a pack of fruit loops and something that seemed like basic corn flakes, staring at the two, wondering what would be the best option. While she was focused on reading the nutritional fact, she felt a hand on her shoulder making her jump.

‘’Kang Seulgi, what a coincidence!’’ She heard and immediately recognized her boss from work and immediately bowed awkwardly holding the two packs of cereals in her hands.

‘’Good morning, how are you today?’’ She politely asked. Her boss went on about her day and talked about the office. Seulgi nodded politely along the way, not to seem too uninterested.

‘’So, we have the office party, would you like to go with me?’’ Her boss suddenly asked putting her hand on Seulgi’s shoulder again making her frown.

‘’Seul, I got the toilet pa-‘’ Joohyun started and frowned seeing someone else talking with Seulgi. She was getting annoyed for today with all the people trying to make a move on her wife. She carefully moved towards their cart putting the items inside, Seulgi’s boss eyeing curiously Joohyun.

‘’Joohyun that’s my boss, and Mrs. Wang this is my wife Bae Joohyun.’’ Seulgi introduced waving the two packs of cereal towards her wife.

‘’Hello, nice to meet you.’’ Joohyun politely bowed and couldn’t help but notice the head to toe judging stare she was receiving, the boss immediately crossing her arms. Joohyun refrained herself from scoffing. Sure, she wasn’t dressed in a classy blazer like Mrs. Wang, but rather casually, a white t-shirt and jeans, but that didn’t give the woman right to think that she was not good enough for Seulgi.

‘’I’ll go with my wife to the office, if we manage to find a babysitter for the night.’’ Seulgi started back the conversation.

‘’Oh, you have kids?’’ Mrs. Wang quirked an eyebrow making Seulgi chuckle awkwardly who could notice Joohyun getting angrier by the minute.

‘’Yes, triplets. Three girls.’’ Joohyun boasted

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter