sensitive

BETWEEN US ➣ MYG. KSJ. KNJ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi could tell you exactly when his insecurities started creeping in, and boy were they getting worse and worse.

After getting to know the couple, you would think he'd be fine, maybe settle down a bit and be happy with his future partners? But no, there was that little voice in the back of his head plaguing his mind with horrible thoughts, telling that he wasn't good enough and he doesn't belong.

It started when he went to their house for dinner. He watched how the couple interacted with each other, how Namjoon would stare at Seokjin with those loving eyes, and the older smiled shyly in return. They were so domestic, so perfect. They had little inside jokes and stories to recounter, things Yoongi was just not a part of. He sat there clueless with a smile because what else could he do? It wasn't hard to tell he's an outsider, so is it wrong of him to think he's ruining something good?

He's always been an overthinker. A part of him is hoping he's wrong.

"Oh no, what are you mopping about today?" Hoseok questions with a sigh as he stops the older from walking any further to his room.

Yoongi shakes his head, "Nothing, it's stupid." He replies.

Hoseok eyes the older down, "Jimin, we have another crisis on our hands," he tells his boyfriend, who comes dashing off the couch and budding into the hall with the two.

"What? What happened? Are you hurt?" Jimin questions wide-eyed and panting as he scans the boys.

"Well, not physically," Yoongi grimaces.

"Emotionally?" Jimin questions worriedly, and the older only nods. "Was it those handsome motherers again? God, why can't y'all just get together and be happy."

"Hey, guys. What's going on?" A voice asks as they step into the room, making everyone's heads turn in confusion.

"Jungkook? What the - how did you even get in here?" Hoseok frowns, but the younger's smile never falters as he points happily at the door he broken into.

"It was unlocked, duh." Jungkook plops down onto the couch before turning head to the three. "Oh, so no 'Hi, Jungkook?' Or 'How was your day, Jungkook?' Y'all just gonna ignore me?"

"You broke into our house!" Hoseok counters.

"No, actually, this is a good thing," Jimin comments as he sits beside the younger.

"How is it a good thing?" Hoseok questions with narrowed eyes as he sits beside Jimin.

"Well, Yoongi hyung here has a crisis caused by none other than Mr. Kim Seokjin, who is also known as Jeon Jungkook's cousin," Jimin explains, placing a hand on the boy's shoulder.

Jungkook shakes his head, "I'm not his cousin," the younger lies.

"Yes, you are. You literally tell everyone like it's some kind of flex," Hoseok says.

"If you haven't noticed, Jin hyung is hot, so when people realize I hang out with him, they'll think I'm cool too," The boy says with a proud smile.

"Wow, Jungkook," Hoseok says in complete disbelief.

The younger nods with a grin, "Good idea, I know."

"No, no. that's just kinda sad," Jimin mutters.

"If you're just gonna be mean to me, I'll go home," Jungkook whines.

"No one asked him to come," Hoseok whispers to his boyfriend earning a light slap on the shoulder in response.

"Jungkook, please," Jimin begs.

The younger groans, throwing his head back dramatically. "Why do I always have to fix Jin hyung mistakes," The younger mutters. "Fine, therapist Jeon Jungkook is in session. Please take a seat."

Yoongi rolls his eyes but complies, sitting on the love seat across Jungkook.

"So," The older murmurs, awkwardly eyes glancing around the room, trying to avoid the uncomfortable stare Jungkook is giving him.

"What happened, hyung?"

"It's either I'm a complete outsider, or I'm too insecure to be in a relationship. I haven't quite figured it out yet, but I think it's both."

The younger frowns, "What makes you think that?"

"They're just fit so well together, and I dunno... I feel so out of the loop? I don't where I stand in the relationship. Namjoon hyung is all smart and cool, while Jin hyung is sweet and funny, and I'm just... I'm just there, but that doesn't feel enough?"

"I'm gonna cut you off for a minute there hyung cause you sound ing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter