zero gravity

BETWEEN US ➣ MYG. KSJ. KNJ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi stared between the couple with a wide grin as the two attempted to retell another embarrassing story about Namjoon.

This was their seventh official date, and he was happy to see the two happy and smiling again. What was supposed to be a picnic at the park turned out to be dinner at their place because of unexpected rain. The couple was both disappointed since they had been planning this day with Yoongi for weeks.

They don't have to do anything eventful, anything time spent with them made the younger happy.

"What? No, Seokjin, that's not how it happened at all-"

"Yes, it is! I remember because it was the most embarrassing moment of my life!" Seokjin argues. "First time meeting my mother, he walked in the shop and knocked everything off the shelf!"

Namjoon shook his head, "It was only one thing! Your memory is a little-"

"A little what? Kim Namjoon, are you trying to call me old?" The older questioned with a pout.

"No, what-"

"I dunno hyung. It does sound like you're trying to call Jin hyung old," Yoongi teased, taking it as an opportunity to get on Jin's good side.

"Seriously, Yoongi?" Namjoon asked with narrowed eyes at the little traitor.

"What?" The younger shrugged before turning to look at the eldest. "I would never, just so you know, hyung."

Seokjin cooed, "Yoongichi, my baby, the only man who wouldn't slander me, unlike that one," he said and pointed a glare at Namjoon, who watched in disbelief.

"I can't believe you two," He muttered.

"You're sleeping on the couch. Yoongichi, come to bed with me," Seokjin said with a playful wink making the younger choke.

"Seokjin! You know you can't say things like that when he's drinking!" Namjoon patted the younger's back, trying to he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter