imneverdrinkingagain

BETWEEN US ➣ MYG. KSJ. KNJ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"It's just like, how could he do this to me, ya know? I would have given that man the best years of my life, and he just-"

"I thought you said he would be a lot quieter when he's drunk," Jimin whispers to his boyfriend as he pretends to listen to Yoongi's drunken rant.

Hoseok bites his lip, "Well, I was wrong obviously," he whispers back.

"You guys get me, right?" Yoongi asks, and the two nod with forced smiles.

"Yes, of course, hyung." Jimin stands up and grabs the older's hand. "You wanna go dance?"

Yoongi frowns, looking at the male's hand with disgust, "No," he says.

"Yeah, you do come on," Jimin says as he tugs the older out of his seat onto the dance floor.

Yoongi somehow managed to get away from Jimin. The male was small, but damn was he strong. Yoongi found himself stumbling into a seat at the bar, silently observing everyone talk and dance. The couples around him make him want to shrink back into himself. He forgot he was here for a good time, but nothing about this screams fun.

I need a drink.

He calls a bartender over, "Hey can I get a-"

The male pauses as he hears a loud squeaky laugh from the other side of the bar. Yoongi shoots up quickly and looks to see Seokjin sitting there looking as godly as ever, laughing along to something some guy said.

He doesn't know what possessed him to walk over to the man, but he did mindlessly. He stood there as he watched how easily Seokjin interacted with everyone around him and when the older turned to look at him, Seokjin's smile dropped, and his eyes softened.

"Yoongi," He mouthed as he stepped towards the younger.

"You-" Yoongi pauses.

There so many things he wants to say to the man, but he just can't get it out as his eyes begin to burn, tears threatening to fall.

"Mr. Kim seems like a great man. He doesn't deserve what you're doing to him. No one does!"

"What about me?" A man speaks up as he steps behind Seokjin, wrapping an arm around the older's waist. "Yoongi?" Mr. Kim asks.

Seokjin shakes his head, but Yoongi ignores the older. "Seokjin is cheating on you." The words slipped out his mouth before he could even think about it.

Seokjin's eyes widen, "Yoongi-"

The male shakes his head stubbornly. "He deserves to know. You can't just hurt-"

"I already know Yoongi-ah," Mr. Kim says.

"Wait, what?" Yoongi looks at the two becoming extremely puzzled.

Mr.Kim glances at his husband, "Yes, me and Seokjin are married, but we are more of a poly ordeal. We both are really interest

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter