im brave...

BETWEEN US ➣ MYG. KSJ. KNJ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi couldn't stop thinking about the beauty from the elevator, Seokjin. He's becoming desperate to see him again, hear his sweet voice. He wonders what it would sound like coming the man's plump lips.

He doesn't believe in love at first sight. Feelings grow over time how can you fall for someone you just met?

Despite his long harbored feelings for his professor it took months for the crush to develop. He has hardly known Seokjin for a day and is wholly infatuated with the man.

There's a soft creak at his door, and his roommate Hoseok walks in with a scowl on his face which is unusual for the ball of sunshine.

The younger lets out a small huff as he sits on the edge of Yoongi's bed.

"Can you help me clean up? Or at least buy some groceries, please?" he begs with a pout.

Yoongi scoffs and gives the male a smirk. "Why, Hoseokie? You have someone coming over?"

"Yes, unlike you. Please, Yoon, my boyfriend is coming over."

Boyfriend? Since when did he have one of those? Why hasn't he told me until now?

"U-Uh ok, I'll go buy some groceries, you're better at cleaning anyway."

Yoongi awkwardly leaves the room and makes his way to the front door throwing on his sneakers before leaving out.

How could Hobi get a boyfriend before me?

His head spins as a million thoughts (or so he thinks) forms his in mind. Unable to wrap his head around how his Hobi has a boyfriend. Yoongi steps into the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter