plsstopmakingmefallforu:(

BETWEEN US ➣ MYG. KSJ. KNJ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been days since he's seen Seokjin. Yoongi managed to get the older's number and even took him out for coffee but after that nothing. Yoongi is more or less too shy to text the older but still glances down at the screen waiting for something.

Studying, that's what he's supposed to be doing, studying. Finals are coming up, and yet Yoongi finds himself sitting alone writing ty loves songs about Seokjin and his ever ethereal beauty. He can't help but grimace to himself, this isn't him, but its how he feels.

There's a knock at his table alarming him, he looks up to Kim Namjoon, his professor, standing in front of him with a wide dimpled smile, hands shoved into his pockets.

"Is this seat taken?" The older asks.

Yoongi shakes his head, his lips parted slightly in awe as his eyes follow the man sitting down in front of him.

Yoongi shuts his book slowly, averting his attention away from Namjoon, but here's a small cough from the older.

"Hey, how are you?" Namjoon questions Yoongi shrugs and the older's eyebrows quirks up. "You didn't get sick from staying out in the rain right?"

"No, I didn't. I'm fine how are you?" He asks allowing himself to relax a little. It's just a teacher Yoongi, chill.

Namjoon nods with a grin. "That's great. I'm glad you're fine. And as for me, I'd say I'm going good."

"Oh okay," Yoongi mutters shaking his leg nervously as Namjoon smiles kindly at him.

"Yoongi-"

"Do you want to listen to one of my songs Mr. Kim," Yoongi interrupts offering his headphones out to the older.

Namjoon gives him a small smile as he puts on the headphones. Yoongi increases the volume slightly, pressing play.

The man's face contorts into different expressions, Yoongi stares down at the floors too afraid to look at the elder. Yoongi feels a tap on his shoulder and looks up at his professor whos handing the headphones over to him.

"That was great Yoongi," he beams, the younger nods chewing on his lower lip. He didn't like it.

"Thank you Mr. Kim. I have to go now," Yoongi mutters standing up from his seat, grabbing his book bag and notebook before hurrying away.

As he exits out of the cafe he knocks into someone, his book falls out of his hand onto the ground. They both drop at the same time, reaching out to grab the book but the stranger grabs it first handing it over to Yoongi. He whispers a small thank you looking up to see Seokjin standing there with an angelic smile.

"You're welcome Yoongich-"

"Seokjin hyung!" Yoongi blurts out loud making himself cringe as he notices the older laughing at him.

"I'm sorry," He sighs out.

"Its fine Yoongi, you must be in a rush from the way you almo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter