its just that simple

BETWEEN US ➣ MYG. KSJ. KNJ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi tried his hardest to mentally prepare himself for the date. Mr. Kim and Seokjin wanted to meet up with him over the weekend. He had three days to get himself together. Those three days went to waste.

He was a nervous wreck before it even began, granted, he had never been on a date before.

His mind was rushing with thoughts like what should or shouldn't he say? How should he act? What are they going to do, and would there be food involved because that brought in a lot more anxiety and questions, but he had gotten a text from Seokjin elevating all his fears. They were going to a cafe.

The idea of a cafe was laid-back and cute. Yoongi didn't have to stress about how to dress or what order. He could get a basic drink and let Seokjin and Mr. Kim lead with the conversation, he knows he'll probably slip up or be too anxious to even speak.

God, he hopes this goes well. Yoongi takes one more look at himself through the mirror hanging on his door, and with a sigh, he exits his bedroom and steps into the living room.

Hoseok and Jimin, who were cuddling on the couch, turned to look at the older with smiles.

Yoongi's face drops, feeling a lot more self-conscious from their stares, "I look like a mess, don't I?" He asks.

They shake their heads, "You look cute. Stop worrying!" Jimin reassures, Hoseok nods in agreement.

"Have fun, okay?" Jimin tells his hyung. Yoongi nods as he makes his way to the front door.

"Good luck, hyung," Hoseok cheers, giving him a thumbs up.

The older can only give the couple a weak smile as he thanks them quietly.

He'll definitely need all the luck he can get. 


 

"So?" Seokjin sighs, eyes darting between the two men seated at the table.

Namjoon eyes down Yoongi. The younger looks away, taking a long, loud slurp from his already finished drink.

"I refuse to listen to you the life out of the poor cup," Namjoon groans and places his hand on the male's cup, drawing it away.

The younger snatches his cup back and sticks his tongue out at the male before attaching his lips back to the straw.

"The weather is just lovely," Seokjin comments, gazing out the window beside him.

"Yoongi, you have to talk. It's been ten minutes." The younger shakes his head stubbornly.

Seokjin gasps, "Oh, I love this song!" He squeals as he nods his head along to the tune playing in the cafe.

"Yoongi, you have to say something," Mr. Kim says, gritting his teeth.

A mischievous smile appears on the younger male's face. "Something."

"Y-You little ," Mr. Kim scoffs, "This is all his fault, isn't it?" he asks, jabbing his husband.

"Don't blame him. You told me to say something, Mr. Kim," Yoongi laughs.

The older scoffs, shaking his head in disbelief, "Yeah, whatever-" he pauses "-And its Namjoon. C

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter