cloud nine doesnt last forever

BETWEEN US ➣ MYG. KSJ. KNJ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh Jin, wait-i don't think it can fit," Yoongi winces as he stares at the older in shock.

Seokjin pulls away with a pout, rolling his eyes at the male."Yes, it can! I'm telling you, I've done this before, alright!" The older protests as he proceeds to try to fit his fist in his mouth.

Yoongi chuckles, pulling Seokjin's hand away. "Cut it out, we're in public," He chuckles and Seokjin groans wiping his hand off.

"What are you smiling for?" Seokjin pouts, and Yoongi feels his heart stop once he comes eye to eye with the older.

Seokjin Seokjin Seokjin. Yoongi can't seem to find the right words to describe the older all he knows is he likes to hold his hand and wants to watch Jin smile and laugh... forever if that's possible.

He shakes his head and turns away, "You. You're stupid," he whispers.

"Stupid? Then what are you?" Jin questions teasingly, pretending to be offended.

Yoongi shrugs, "I dunno... whatever you think I am," he mumbles, turning away as he feels Seokjin's eyes on him.

There goes Seokjin making him shy with just a glance. He thought he'd be over this crush by now.

Seokjin his chin humming as he pretends to think. "Luckily for you, Yoonie, I think you're-" he pauses, "Ah, never mind."

"H-hey!" Yoongi sputters out.

Jin an eyebrow and looks at the younger, "What?" The older questions playfully.

"I want to know what you think," the younger says with a frown.

"You do?" Yoongi nods.

"I think you're pretty amazing, and you're nice and-"

Yoongi screams on the inside as he quickly covers his face with his hands to hide his pale cheeks flushing red.

"Yoongichi, are you blushing? Seokjin chuckles as he tries to pry the younger's hands away.

"No, that was just so cheesy, hyung," he groans, his hands still covering his face.

"Yah! I'm saying nice things about you, it's true! how dare you call me cheesy?"

Yoongi can only shake his head and give his hyung a shy smile. "I think you're pretty amazing, too, hyung."

 

"Oh, hyung, you're back!" Hoseok calls from the kitchen. "How was your date?" he teases.

The older saunters over to the counter and plops onto a barstool. "It wasn't a date," Yoongi mumbles, resting his head on his hand.

Hoseok scoffs, "Sure. How was it?" Yoongi's face flushes red again as he thinks back to what Seokjin said.

"Hyung?" Hoseok questions, eyeing the older.

"He thinks I'm amazing," the older mumbles to himself.

"Dude, your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter