i love u

BETWEEN US ➣ MYG. KSJ. KNJ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was another day of Yoongi leaving his friends to hang out with Namjoon and Jin. It started to become a daily occurrence now that he's become closer to the two, and honestly, he's happy and comfortable around them. Yoongi can't think of a single thing better than this.

He kicks off his shoes at the door before stepping into the living room. Namjoon sat on the couch with a book in hand and papers littered over the coffee table, Yoongi guessing it must be classwork and the older working home today. Yoongi gives the older a smile as his eyes peer around the room, looking for Seokjin.

"Jin is at work. He'll be a little late tonight," Namjoon mentions.

Yoongi lets out a weak laugh and nods. "No wonder it's so peaceful today," He quipped, trying to hide his nervousness. This is the first time he's been with Namjoon alone. He's so used to Seokjin being around, he isn't quite sure what to do with himself.

Namjoon motions over the spot next to him, and the younger hesitates but sits beside the male either way.

"How have you been? Finals are coming up soon," The older questions as he shuts his book, giving the younger his undivided attention. That alone makes Yoongi's cheeks burn and turn a bright red.

"Yeah, I'm not looking forward to that," Yoongi says with a grimace.

"You'll do well. You're a good student, Yoongi. Don't overwork yourself, okay? Seokjin and I live close to the campus, so you can come over whenever you want, you know that, right?" Namjoon says with a gentle smile. "Oh, I still need to give you our pin-"

"What? Hyung, no. That isn't necessary!" Yoongi says with wide eyes.

"Still giving it to you anyway. We want you to feel welcomed here," The older said with a sincere smile. "Plus, Seokjin cooks so much we have so many leftovers. Please come and take as much as you want!"

They are always so kind to him. The fact that someone cares about him that much just brings a smile to his face.

"Hyung brings food over to my place every week," Yoongi mutters.

Namjoon snorts, "I'm not even surprised."

"I can take care of myself, y'know?" Yoongi grumbles, and the older only smiles, those deep dimples making his heart race.

"Of course, but we still want to care for you and spoil you, Yoongi."

And there he goes making the younger turn into a blushing mess all over again.

Yoongi pushes the other gently, "Don't say things like that," he whines.

"You're blushing," Namjoon points out teasingly, making the younger hide his face in his hands.

"Please shut up! Are you trying to make me combust? Who would have thought you'd be like this," Yoongi groans.

The older shrugs, "Looks can be deceiving."

"Yeah, I thought you were cool-" Yoongi says, and the older raises an eyebrow. "- Now I realize you're a clumsy dork."

Namjoon chuckles, "You and Jin are one and the same. I can see why I fell for you both."

"I take that as a compliment. Jin hyung is a lovely person-" Yoongi pauses "-But now I'm going to start thinking you only like me because I'm like Jin hyung."

"Not even close. You're just both stubborn."

"You don't seem like the type to like hardheaded people in the first place interesting," Yoongi says more to himself.

"You'd be surprised."

"How did you and Jin hyung meet anyway? You guys never really told me," Yoongi questions.

"We haven't?" Namjoon looks surprised, and from that, Yoongi can tell right away they're the type of couple to constantly talk about the first time they met... And though he'll never admit it, Yoongi loves it. He's always had a heart for cheesy like that.

"Well, we met in high school-"

Yoongi perks up, "High school sweethearts?" He asked in awe, but the older shakes his head, much to the male's surprise. They've always seemed like the type.

"In high school, he was very-"

"Cute? Sweet?" Yoongi questions with a smile.

"Annoying," Namjoon finishes with a grimace.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter