why'z it so hard

BETWEEN US ➣ MYG. KSJ. KNJ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been a ty week ever since he had found out about Seokjin and professor Kim. Who would have thought the two men he found himself attracted to were together all long? He couldn't help but feel stupid for thinking someone like Seokjin would have been interested in someone like him.

'i think you're pretty amazing," Yoongi mocked Seokjin, raising his voice an octave. "Pretty amazing, my ."

Hoseok shook his head as he watched the older grumble to himself with a pout. To say Yoongi has been annoying to deal with was an understatement. He was driving Hoseok ing insane.

He became clingy, hanging around Hoseok whenever possible since he couldn't follow Jin around like a lost puppy. And the most irritating thing of. The crying. Hoseok didn't even think Yoongi crying or showing any kind of emotion was possible until all broke loose, but the older had a habit of crying whenever he saw something that reminded him of Jin.

He's got it worse than Hoseok had thought, and the younger has no idea how to shake his hyung out of it.

Yoongi lets out another sigh for the umpteenth time, and Hoseok shuts his eyes taking a deep breath in an attempt to calm himself down.

"Hyung, I get that you're sad, but there are so many other guys out there. Someone will love you. He is not the only person." Hoseok says, trying to rationalize with the older.

"But he's the person I wanted," the older whines.

"You're infuriating," Hoseok groans, and the older sighs again. "Go to your room!"

Yoongi rolls his eyes with a pout, "Fine. I wanted to cry myself to sleep anyway."

Hoseok watches in disbelief as Yoongi gets off the couch and heads to his room, not forgetting to slam the door behind him.

"I can't do this. I've got to get this man some help."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter