meteor shower

BETWEEN US ➣ MYG. KSJ. KNJ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You know that feeling when you like someone? Your heart starts to race, your words become a jumbled mess around them, a simple smile will make your legs turn into jelly, and touch would send butterflies rushing, fluttering around in your stomach.

Yoongi doesn't feel that anymore, and he's scared.

"Yoongi!" Jin calls out from across the park, waving his hands in the air signaling the younger over.

Yoongi walks up to the two who sat on a small blanket food laid out and untouched. A smile comes to the male's face. They waited for him.

"Hyung," He sighs, "I told you two I was going to be late. Why did you wait for me? The food is probably cold now."

Namjoon shakes his head, "It's a summer day, Yoongi. It's not cold. Plus, it would be rude to eat without our date." There he goes being so charming the younger can't even argue.

Yoongi bites back a smile. "You guys went all out," he comments as he looks at all the dishes. There were cute little sandwiches, fresh fruit, and some of the younger's favorite snacks and drinks.

"Jin went all out," Namjoon corrects. I touched nothing."

"Thank God," Yoongi snickered, earning a pout from Namjoon.

"I know how to make a sandwich," he mumbles.

"Sure you do, Joonie. Please eat now," Seokjin said, stifling back a laugh as he handed the two men a plate, and Yoongi didn't think twice about digging in.

Seokjin is a good cook. Yoongi couldn't wait for the days he would see the two just to eat the older's cooking, especially since Seokjin never failed to send him home with extras. Seokjin always reminded the younger of a doting father, the picture-perfect husband he's handsome, he can cook, and he's caring. Seokjin is just Seokjin.

Yoongi looks up at the two, who shared an adoring smile as they silently watched the younger "Is there something on my face?" He asked, his mouth full of full as he eyed the two.

Seokjin nodded, laughing. "Yes, there is." He reached out with a napkin wiping away whatever remnants of food were on Yoongi's face.

The older pulled away with a soft smile, and gosh, Yoongi doesn't think he's ever met someone as lovely.

Seokjin is just Seokjin. Someone easy to love.

 

"Look at what I got!" Namjoon chirps as he takes out three tickets. He pushes the paper closer to the men as if he's showing off a new toy.

"Tickets?" Yoongi questions. He's not exactly sure

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter