Chapter 2 : I Wanna my own!! Stop talking about that!!

I’m Sorry, It’s because I Love you

1 weeks later..

After that sad night, until now Yongguk always looks messy. And his appetite is not as it used to be. You are so sad seeing him like that, and today he was got a fever.

“Are you hungry Cookie?”. You asked Yongguk while changing his pack/Compresses that for reduce his fever.

“No, I’m not. I just need more sleep. Please lying on my side, I wanna hug you.”. He said and grab your hand.

“Okay.”. You lying on his side and rest your on his shoulder. “Why you like this?”.

“Like what?”.

“You are so quiet. You changed alot. This has been a month and you didn’t even touch me. We must always try..you know.....to.....have a baby..”.

“It’ll doesn’t work.”.

“Cookie! Please don’t be pessimist.”.

“Doctor said that!”. He raise his voice and you felt a little bit anger in you heart.

“She the doctor is not GOD! If we praying everyday and optimist I believe we can have one!”. You were said it with full of emotion. He stare at you, you can feel a weird atmosphere in his eyes. “Or like what I said tomorrow. We can adopt a baby. Because there is lot of babies that need a parent, like us. We need a baby.”.

 

Yongguk don’t say anything, and he just took off the compresses from his head and go to the balcony. You walk out toward him, and you can see he feel sad. He just stare at the cloud and keep silent.

 

“Cookie-yah.”. You hug him and try to make his sadness dissapear.

“I need some time to be alone.”.

“Let’s adopt a baby.”.

“I said I don’t want. Please leave me alone.”.

“Why you want to be alone? You don’t like me? You don’t wanna have a baby? You hate me huh? Tell me what you feel! Don act like this. You changed and I hate it!”. You stop the hug and said angrily.

“OF COURSE I WANT A A BABY! BUT I DON’T WANT AN ADOPTION! I WANT MY OWN! PLEASE STOP TALKING ABOUT THAT!”.

 

Yongguk feel so angry. He grab his jacket and leave the apartement. You trying to catch Yongguk, but you are fail. He was dissapear. You come back to the apartement, grab your jacket and your bag that filled with the phone and wallet. You start to search him. First place is, His office.

***

 

“Cookie-yah!”. You shouted and push the door firmly.

“Noona! Why are you here?”. Daehyun shock and asked you.

“I had a fight with Yongguk and he was angry and left the house. I think he's here.”.

“What? A lovely couple had a fight?!”. Himchan looks courious and suddently came out from the kitchen. “Tell me what happened.”.

The office so quiet, just Daehyun and Himchan here.

 

*after you told the stories*

 

“So that's the reason why Yongguk hyung lost his spirits these days?”. Daehyun asked you.

“Yeah, I feel so sad. He is didn’t talk as much as usually. Every night I often found him outside the room. This is really not him.”. Himchan put your head on his shoulder. Yeah you already crying. “Guys, do you want to help me? One of you.”.

“Help what?”. Asked Daehyun.

 

*after you told them*

 

“I’m sorry noona, I can’t.”. Daehyun said with worries on his face. “It’ll be a big problem if hyung know it.”.

“I don’t know what to do. I just want to make him happy. I just want a long relationship with him.”. You ruffled your hair.

“I’ll help you. Go into my room.”. Himchan said with a confidence.

 

************

 

It’s 9 p.m already. You go home and found Yongguk running out of the apartement building.

“Cookie ya!”. You calling him, and he turn his body and hugged you tightly.

“Where are you?”.

“That’s question is for you.”.

“I’m sorry....forgive me. I already thinked of it and I feel so stupid. Please forgive me.”.

“I’ll forgive you. But, you must promise me. Stop act like that and don’t be pessimist.”.

“I promise.”. He kissed you and grab your hand go to your apartement. “I’m sorry. Please don’t leave me.”.

“That’s words is for you.”. You giggling and punch his chest lightly.

“So for my apologize. Should we doing a beautiful sleep tonight?”.

“Yes we should!”. Actually you felt so tired but it’s for your husband Comeback (?) So it’s okay.

“So Let’s go!”. He carrying you bridal style from outside until your apartement. And finally enter your room.

 

_________________________

Hii!! I'm so happy that my story got a new reader and subscriber ^^ Thank yooouuu ~

I have a free time so I used it to update a new chapter.

Hope you'll like it^^

Tomorrow I'll update chapter 3 ^^

 

Please do commenting because your comment is my strength!!

 

p.s : someone can help me with the poster ?? kekekeke xDD