Chapter 4 : Step-daddy

I’m Sorry, It’s because I Love you

“If you are sleepy then go to sleep. I want to talk for a while with Jiyoung, okay? Good night.”.

“Okay.”.You kissed his lips before left the room.

 

After you went out, Yongguk go out for a while, walk into the parking area. He open his car door and took something before he back to his house. He walk toward Jiyoung room but he stopped his action when he heard your conversation with Jiyoung.

“Himchan uncle bought me this expensive backpack as my present since I did my best yesterday.”.

“Did you thanked to him?”.

“Yes of course, I already thanked to him. He bought me a delicious chicken too. We ate at the Restaurant on the side street, You know? The chicken restaurant with a huge chicken statue on it building?. He said that aunt and Chanmi go to field trip for a days, and will be back tomorrow. So he felt alone tonight, and he spend a time with me.”.

“Are you happy?”.

“I’m so happy mom.”. He heard Jiyoung voice that sounded very happy. “I’m sorry. So sorry before mom. I want to be honest. I’m so jealous at my friend, I’m so jealous to Chanmi. They have a good daddy. Uncle Himchan treat me so well, and I loved the way that he always put his arm around my shoulder. He always messing my hair and his eyes always stare me with –A-good-boy- look....*silent a while*....I want daddy treat me like that.”.

“I’m sorry it’s my fault.”.

“No, It isn’t mom.”.

“Uncle Himchan treat me so well...I want daddy treat me like that.”. That words makes Yongguk felt so guilty, but there is a hatred in his heart too. He hate the fact that Jiyoung more like Himchan than Him. So he left the room and he cancel to give a pair of shoes to Jiyoung that he bought it for his as a yesterday victory present. He go back to his room and try to forget every thing that he heard a while ago.

********************

 

Next day...

Jiyoung go to school already this morning. After he left, you clean the house. But, when you open the trashbin, to throwing the trash, You see a box with ‘NIKE’ word on it. You took out the box and open it. That is a new, full color snikers. You were really confused as to why this thing is in there? But suddenly Yongguk appear.

“Whose arethese shoes?”. You asked when Yongguk out from his room.

“Throw it out. What is the breakfast?”. Yongguk sat down on dinning chair.

“Does it was for Jiyoung? You bought it yesterday?”. You asked him with confusion.

“I said just throw it out!”. Yongguk raise his voice and ready to leave the dinning tale.

“Why are you yelled on me?”. You can’t take it anymore. “Just tell me if this is true or not for Jiyoung! If it was not! Why you bought this shoe?? Cookie-ya please listen to me.”. You held a long breath before you start to talk again. “Jiyoung, our son. He want to become close to you. Why you are so mean to him? He want a good daddy.”.

“I’m not a good daddy. I’m not his biological father! If he want a good daddy just live with Himchan! I know he hates me. So, say to him! Just don’t call me daddy!”. *He was jealous* Yongguk leave you at the kitchen. You crying and feel so guilty. Your heart was hurt so much. You grab your phone and tell everything to Himchan.

“He loves you!!”.

..............................

 

At work place..

After the other go home, and it just Yongguk and Himchan. Himchan asked Yongguk to talk at the balcony.

“What do you want to talk about?”. Yongguk asked himchan while drinking his coffee.

“Do you hate Jiyoung?”. Himchan ask to the point.

“.......”. Yongguk didn’t answer him, and just ready to leave Himchan.

“You know that your wife is hurt so much? I bet you didn’t know, or maybe you didn’t care at all.”.

"don’t interfere.”.

“It be my problem to, since Jiyoung is my biological son.”.

“Just take him with you and the problem will be clear!”. Yongguk leave Himchan’s house already.

“YA!! NAPPEUN-NOM!! Aish*t! I’ll take Jiyoung with me, and look he will be regret soon.”.

..................................

 

At home.. *sorry i cut it too much xD*

Bell was ringing and you open the door. But, Yongguk just stare at you with angry glare before he push you in and close the door.

“What have you told to himchan?”. Yongguk asked you with a angry tone.

“I told everything!”.

“Why you told him?!!”.

“Why you angry at me?!! Why you hate him?? He was a good boy, he just want a normal daddy that his friends have. Why you hate him??”.

“His face!! I hate his face!! I hate his appearance! He looks like Himchan so much! That why since 15 years ago, since he has be born I hate him. Actually, I love himand I want to treat him like my own child. But it’s hard! Cause his appearance was annoyed me! I’m not a good daddy for him! Just leave him to his biological father then!! He wasn’t my son, he didn’t like a father like me so just leave him to his biological father!! GIVE HIM TO HIMCHAN!! And if you want to leave me too. JUST LEAVE!”.

“COOKIE-YA!! Jiyoung will hear everything.”. You increase your volume but.....

“I heard it.”. Jiyoung appear and walk toward you two. “So? Who is my father?”. Jiyoung pull Yongguk hand to face him. “Who is my father?”. He asked again with a teary eyes. You just crying because you are so scared that Jiyoung would be leave you.

“Kim Himchan.”. Yongguk answered and leave already.

“Mom is it true? So that why Himchan uncle treat me so well?”. You can’t say anything because you cried a lot. So, you just nodded. Unexpectedly, after taking his jacket at his room, he went away.

“Jiyoung! Where do you want to go?”. You called him to stopped him.

“I don’t want to leave with my step-daddy.”. He said and go out from the home.

You were so shocked, and you being speechless. You just crying and called Jiyoung name multiple times. Suddenly Yongguk approached you and hug you tightly.

 

*****************

 

It was the very short chapter xDD

AND THIS STORY HAS ENDED SOON ~ Oh my goooddd ~ Dx

Please do commenting and subscribing xD