Chapter 3 : Let’s eat whatever you want!

I’m Sorry, It’s because I Love you

A few months later..

“I’m hungry!”. You shouting and knocking music room’s door at your husband office.

“Heeeyyy ~ don’t breaking my property!”. Himchan answered, and you just can hear Yongguk giggling in the room. *actually, the office is himchan’s house*

“I say I’m hungry!”. Finally you open the door while pouting to Yongguk.

“Wait a minute honey. Have you eat the bread that I give you? You even have a lunch today, and it’s just 5 p.m. why are you already hungry?”. Yongguk ask you. But, his eyes still on the laptop screen.

“I don’t know why ~ maybe it’s my pre-menstrual syndrome. Okay just finish it quickly! I give you 15 minutes more.”.

“Okay thanks to the extra time. Just wait me outside Honey.”. Yongguk still busy with his computer and you just give him a sigh.

“Noona! If you want to eat my popcorn it’s okay!”. Zelo’s said after you close the door.

“Thank you my sweety Zelo! In fact, you are more kindly than my husband! I’ll eat well!”. You shouting and grabing the popcorn on zelo’s shelf. Yongguk and his friends just laugh because hear you angry.

***

 

“I’m sorry for make you waiting so long.”. Yongguk kiss your forehead before open his cars door to you.

“It’s okay Cookie. I’m sorry, I’m so fussing. I don’t know why. But, Thishungeris reallytorturing me.”.

“Let’s eat whatever you want!”.

“I want everything!!”.

“Okay let’s go ordet it!”.

At the restaurant you eating so well, and Yongguk so happy to see you like that. He gave you a lot of smile today. Actually, you never be so childish like this. But, you don’t know why you are act like 5 years old girl. You know of these changes from inside yourself. But you can’t help it, plus Yongguk are so spoiled you. He loves when you act childish.

“So how about going to the orphanage?”. Yongguk ask to you. Finally, Yongguk agree with you.  *in the car, go home*

“I’m so tired right now. And my bodyis veryaching. So go home please. Tomorrow you didn’t have a job right? Let’s go to the orphanage tomorrow morning.”.

“Actually I have a job. Tomorrow I’ll must give the song to the TS Entertainment.”.

“Just tell Himchan to doing that!”. You raise your voice and give him a angry glare, plus pouting on your lips.

“Hahahaha how cute my wife. Okay, I’ll tell Himchan tomorrow.”.

***

 

Next moring..

On the phone..

Himchan              : WHAT ??!! I’ll go to YG Ent. JYP Ent. And even TS Ent. Too?? ARE YOU CRAZY??!

Yongguk              : Just tell to dongsaengs *little brothers* to do this things. Hahahaha..

Himchan              : How can??!! Zelo, JongUp must go to the collage, and Daehyun have a job at his cafe, Youngjae have a date with his girlfriend today! AISH! You promised me! *Himchan talk with frustration*

Yongguk              : I have to go to the orphanage today. My wife is always begged and yesterday he was angry at me. Maybe I could come up around 3 pm.

Himchan              : THAT’S TO LATE! Aiiissshhh ~ ! You must pay me later!

Yongguk              : Hahahahahaha ~ I’m sorry. Thank you anyway.

Himchan              : Thank to my !

Yongguk              : Hahahahaha ~

Himchan              : Ha.ha.ha.ha *mocking* *ended the phone*

 

Today you have a plan to adopt a baby. But, you still on your bed because you felt unwell.

“Wake up honey. Please make a breakfast. I’m so hungry.”. Yongguk enter the room and wake you up.

“I feel bad.”. you answer his question with no strenght.

“Bad?”. His so confused andapproaching you..

“Yeah, my stomach are so hurt and my head just spinning round round round round ~ *singing*.”. Yongguk giggling and kiss your lips.

“Are you sick?”. Yongguk place his palm on your forehead. “Your themperature is normal. What’s wrong??”.

“I think I.. ugh!!”. You felt something weird in your stomach.

“Why??”. Yongguk a little bit scared.

“I think I .. ughweh!!”. Aaannndd you were vomitted.

“Yack! My t-shirt. What’s wrong honey? Let’s go to hospital!”.

Youquickly ran to the bathroom and continued vomiting. You remembered about your moms pregnancy stories. You feel so happy and take your pregnancy checker. Yongguk is very curious about what you take from your wardrobe.

“What’s that?!”. He following you into the bathroom.

“Wait a minute!”. You push him out the bathroom.

“Honey! What are you doing?”.

.............you didn’t answer him and you broke into tears.........

“Huaaaaaaaaaaaa ~ !”.

“Ya! Honey ya! Why are you crying??!”. Yongguk panicked. And finally you open the door and show him the test result. There is a ‘+’ sign on it.

“What’s that??”.

“I’m so happy. I’m pregnant ~ !”. You hug him tightly and he was just stunned not believe what you just said.”.

“I..it..it’s...re...real?”. Yongguk sobbing.

“It’s reaaalll ~”.

__________________________________

 

Message to : ********

From : *******

Thank you ^^

___________________________________

 

HI!! Thank you for the reader.. I hope you like it^^

so glad that after I updated the story I can see your COMMENT and NEW SUBSCRIBER..

Please keep give me a comment even if it's just an 'a' character xDDD