Chapter 1 : I'm busy.

I’m Sorry, It’s because I Love you

Flashback..

Bang Jiyoung, 8 years old.

“Tomorrow is father’s day. So, I want you to make a paragraph or more about your daddy, and give this letter to your beloved dad. Make sure your daddy will come tomorrow.”. The teacher said and gave a letter to every student. But, Jiyoung raise his hand. “Yes Jiyoung-ah? You want to ask something?”.

“Teacher, it's okay if my mom's coming? I'm not sure my father want to come. He hate me.”. Little Jinyoung asked and make the atmosphere seems awkward.

“But, tomorrow is father’s day. I think he would be happy cause you make a love letter to your daddy right?”.

“I don’t think so.”. Jiyoung lay down his head.

“Just ask him. I believe he want to come.”. teacher smiled.

.....

“Daddy, tomorrow is father’s day. My teacher told me to ask you to come to my school. So, I hope you’ll come.”. With a fear, Jiyoung asked Yongguk to come. But Yongguk didn’t answer him, and just continue to eat his dinner.

“Cookie-ya. Jiyoung asked you to come. So?”. You poke your husband arms.

“I’m busy.”. Said Yongguk while finished his dinner. “Told him to don’t sleep too late this night.”. Yongguk say to you and he is pointed to Jiyoung.

Jiyoung felt unwell and sad. He just finish his dinner and go to his room.

 

“Jiyoung.”. You stopped him before he go to his room.

“What mom?”.

“Mommy will come tomorrow. Don’t be sad.”.

“Thank you. I Know he hates me.”.

“No, he don’t. Good night sweety.”.

“Night mom.”.

“I Love you.”.

“Thank you mom. Me too.”.

“Your daddy loves you too.”.

“I Hope.”.

 

***************

 

2nd Flashback..

Bang Jiyoung, 11 years old..

“Tomorrow is graduating day right?”. You asked Jiyoung and give him a peck on his cheek.

“Oh mom, I’m not a kid anymore. Yes, it’s graduating day!”. Jiyoung wipe his cheek. “I was ranked 5th of 480 student. Do you proud of me?”.

“Of course.”. You hug your son tightly.

 

“I’m home.”. Yongguk arrived from his work while you hugging Jiyoung.

“Oh welcome sweet heart.”. You greeting Yongguk, and kiss Yongguk cheek. “I have a good news to you.”.

“What is that?”.

“Our Jiyoungie got a 5th rank of 480 student! It’s awsome right?”. You grabbed Yongguk hands and shake it because you are too exited.

“Oh, I’m didn’t eat dinner yet. Please make something to eat.”. Yongguk response is not good, and you give a stare to Jiyoung. He looks so upset.

“Give him a congratulation! Because he did a super good job!”. You punch Yongguk’s chest lightly.

“Congrat.”. Yongguk say while walking to the kitchen and didn’t care to Jiyoung.

“Thanks.”. Jiyoung looks so upset.

 

You felt so bad about what Yongguk did everyday to Jiyoung. But, you couldn’t do anything.

“Tomorrow is graduating day and I hope we can accompany Jiyoung.”. You said while serving the dinner.

“I’m busy. In exchange, tomorrow I’ll buy his favorit soccer uniform.”. Yongguk answered you with no care. Jiyoung just feel so sad.

“Thank you. But, I don’t need that anymore. Mom dad, I’ll go to sleep.”. Jiyoung walk to his room and ignore his dinner.

“Jiyoung! Eat your dinner first!”. You call Jiyoung to come back but he just ignore you and go to his room. “Why you always like that?! He give us his best but you always makes his feeling hurt.”.

“Don’t blame me.”.

“Yongguk ah!!”.

“Yeah, I’ll come!”.

 

**************

 

Now....

Bang Jiyoung 15 years old..

“Tomorrow I had a competition, and I hope you will come with mom to support me.”. With a hard feeling Jiyoung asked Yongguk.

“I’m busy.”. Yongguk answered like usual. No smile and no feeling.

“You never had a time to me.”. Jiyoung gave a stare to Yongguk, and Yongguk gave him too.

“Yes, because I always busy.”. With a coldness Yongguk said to Jiyoung.

“Yongguk!”. You felt that this problem would be enormous. so, you tried to arbitrate them.

“Mom i’ts okay. He is so busy. Don’t ruin his busyness.”. Jiyoung leave the dinning room and go to his room. “I’m finish with my dinner. I hope you will support me mom.”.

“I alwasy do.”.

 

......

 

Here the first chapter of sequel ^^

How is it??