Chapter 4 : It’s a boy

I’m Sorry, It’s because I Love you

It has been the seventh month of your pregnancy. Yongguk always take care of you, and he became more sweet than usual. When you want something that unusual to satisfy your cravings, he always make it true. He didn’t even let you away from his side.

Today he got a lot of work to do, it makes you have to take a nap at his office. So you go to Himchan room to take a nap. After a few hours, you wake up, because you’re so hungry. It’s make you surprizes and even so happy, because there is Youngjae’s, and JongUp’s girlfriend here.

“Hi!”. Himchan greet you when he saw you come out from his room.

“Noona are you sleep well?”. Asked JongUp and Zelo at the same time.

“Yes, I sleep so well.”.

“You wake up at a right time! Come here eonni *older sister*.”. JongUp’s girlfriend ask you to joint.

“Come here come here!”. Daehyun and Youngjae ask you too.

“Let’s eat! Creamy Pasta is ready! Ah, you wake up at a right time, come on let’s eat!”. Youngjae’s girlfriend appeared from kitchen with a pot of pasta on her hand. She is a chef so it’s feels like paradise when she is here. Her cook are so delicious.

“Waaaahhh ~ naekkeoya ! Naekkeoya!!”. Zelo shouting and he was ready with a bowl and chopsticks in his hand.

You look around and you notice, there is no Yongguk.

...

“Where is my Cookie?”. You asked Himchan while munching the pasta.

“Just eat it until it run out. You're eating too many sugary foods is not good for the baby.”. Himchan say and rubbing your tummy. You giggling and give a light punch on Himchan arms, actually your act make him a little bit confuse.

“I mean MY BELOVED Cookie. My Yongguk where is he?”.

“Hahahahah ~ “. They all laughed at himchan misunderstanding. Himchan are so shy.

“He is still sleeping at the studio. But don’t worry he has ate kimbab a few minutes before he went to sleep.”. Told Youngjae.

...

 

After ate your lunch, you go to studio room just to see your husband peaceful sleeping face. He was sleep on the couch. You can see a big black circle under his eyes. He was so tired. You laying your head on Yongguk shoulder and stare at his face, before you give him a peck on his cheek.

“Sleeping well my cookie. I Love you so much. Your baby too.”. You whispering into his ear and he is moving his body a bit. “Have a beautiful drems.”.

 

And then, you going out from the studio room to the balcony. In a few minute a laughter at  this house *office* come into a soft snoring. Daehyun sleep with Zelo’s head on his tight. Youngjae, Jong Up sleeping while hug their beloved girlfriend. But, there is no Himchan. Until you reach out the balcony, you meet Himchan there.

“Oh you’re here. I thougt you were in the toilet.”. You said to himchan.

“No, I’m here.”. Himchan drinking his coffee before walking toward you. “How is the baby?”.

“Baby is okay.”. You smiled at him.

“Actually I’m so happy.”. Himchan rubbing your tummy. “The baby so big. When he will be born?”.

“3 months more. Every day the baby always kicked me.”. You giggling.

“Hyung.”. You were shock when Daehyun called Himchan and give you two a glare.

 

>>>>>>> 

 

You back to the studio after drank your Maternal Milk. It’s 18 O’Clock already and at 19 you had an appointment with the doctor. So you must wake your Yongguk up.

“Cookie-ya. Wake up.”. You ruffling his hair and kiss his lips. “We have an appointment with the doctor.”.

“What time is it?”. Yongguk open his eyes slowly.

“18.03. Hurry go to bathroom wash your face and go to hospital.”.

“Okay.”. Yonggukimmediatelygoto the bathroom.

 

After Yongguk cleaned his body, you and Yongguk ask for leave to your friends.

“See you, meandmy wifego homefirst.”. Yongguk said while put on his shoe.

“You want to go home? It’s to early hyung. Let’s have a dinner before leave.”. Zelo looks disagree if you leave early.

“Tonight I'll make a french cuisine!”. Said Youngjae’s girlfriend while pulling your hand to stop you.

“I had an appointment with the doctor, so I should go. I’m sorry. I go ~ Byeee ~”. You and yongguk waving hand and leave the office.

Yongguk caring for you so well. When you walk he always put his hand on your hip, keep you from falling. He was always there on your side. He even learned to cook and clean the house so that you can rest a lot.

In an hour you finally arrived at hospital. Yeah, it’s because of traffic jam. Around 18.00 until 20.00, Seoul streets are full and extremely jammed. You met a doctor and laying on the hospitals bed. With a tool that doctors put on top of your stomach you can see a healthy baby and a lot of moves.

You smile a lot when you see the baby. Your and Yongguk’s dream are comes true soon. You are very happy and Yongguk too. You even can see his eyes are shimmering because of his tears.

“So you want to know what is the baby gender?”. Doctor asked you.

“Yeah we want to know.”.

“You can see here?”. The doctor point his finger into the baby’s s. “It’s a boy.”.

“Really?!”. Yongguk so exited he grab your hand and he is smiling a lot. You are speechless because you are too happy because of Yongguk happiness. “Waahh ~ I’m so happy!”. Yongguk kissing your forehead for several times, and end it with kiss on your lips. “I’m so happy.”. He can’t stop says that he was so happy.

>>>> 

 

You entered the car after finished the administration. But Yongguk is still smile and didn’t start the engine yet.

“Cookie-ya!”. You broke his thought.

“...*wide smile*...”. He sisn’t say anything. He was just staring at your face and give you a super sweet smile. He come closer to you and hugged you tightly. “I’m so happy. I’m so happy to have you. I’m so happy that I can have a baby boy. My beautiful dreams are come true.”.

“I Love you.”. You ended the hug and star too kiss his lips passionately.

“.....Me too.”.

 

________________

 

Hey here the new chapter!!!

Woohooo ~ ^^

Hope you like it ^^ Thank for new subscriber.. and please do commet a lot ^^