Chapter 5 : I wanna live with my own daddy.

I’m Sorry, It’s because I Love you

Ting tong...

Himchan’s house bell was ringing.

“Yes, Who is it?”. Himchan asking from intercom.

“Jiyoungie.”. Jiyoung answered.

“Oh jiyoungie! wait there. I’ll open the door. Annyeong ~”. Himchan turn off the intercom and open the door immediately. “What is it? Do you need something?”. Himchan ruffled his hair while asking.

“Dad.”. Jiyoung call him and stare at Himchan’s eyes.

“Your daddy is not here. Is he didn’t come home yet? Should I call him?”. Himchan asked but Jiyoung just shook his head. His tears was come down, Himchan look at him with a weid look. “What happened with your dad?”.

“Daddy.”. Jiyoung call him once again, and yes! Himchan notice it. Himchan’s eyes going wider.

“You knew it?”. Himchan shocked.

“.......”. Jiyoung wipe his own tears. He shook his head up and down, it mean ‘YES’.

“Oh don’t cry. What is that jerk did to you. Oh god, please don’t cry.”. Himchan hugged Jiyoung before he took Jiyoung in.

 

Himchan took Jiyoung to his bed room, and there was Himchan’s wife to. He asked about what happened, and Jiyoung tell him everything. Jiyoung said that he want to live with Himchan, and don’t want to comeback home. Himchan feel so angry to Yongguk, and feel so sad to you, because he knew that you love Jiyoung so much. But he can’t show it in front of Jiyoung, So after Jiyoung told the story Himchan sent Jiyoung to his daughter room.

“You can sleep here.... But, Sorry for the ‘pink’ decoration.”. Himchan giggled. “I’ll change it later. Just tell me what kind of room that you want, I'll put a separator here and you can share a room with your sister later.”.  Himchan said while try to pick his daughter up [Oh his shoulder], to put her in his bed room and hope that he don’t wake his daughter up.

“Daddy...”. Jiyoung stopped Himchan when Himchan trying to open the door knob with his free hand. Since, his other hand take care for his daughter.

“Yes?”. Himchan stopped.

“Thank you for everything.”. Jiyoung smiled and Himchan did it too.

“Yes, good night my son. Sleep well and have a beautiful dream.”.

 

Before he go to sleep he read a message in his phone. There was your message. You ask him did Jiyoung already with him or no, and bla..bla..bla. and Himchan try to make you calm down.

 

He’ll be okay.

He was so tired, and he’s sleeping now.

You sleep too it’s to late, and told Yongguk to come to the cafe tomorrow morning.

Don’t worry Jiyoung okay with me.

-from : Himchan

 

You felt so light after read Himchan’s message. You didn’t sleep with Yongguk tonight. Since, you were so angry with him. You sleep at Jiyoung room and hugged his bolster so tight. You missed him already. You missed your son.

**************************

 

The morning comes..

“Good morning.”. Yongguk back hugging you while you make a breakfast to him.

“......”. You didn’t give him a response and just continue your cooking activity.

“What are you cooking this morning.”. Yongguk trying to make a relationship better but you still hate the things that he did yesterday.

“You can see right? Don’t asked for something weird.”. You move your body and walk into dinning table to serves the breakfast. Yongguk feel so bad on you. You both eating in silence.

Yongguk staring at you. But, you just ignore him. He grabbed your hand and pull it, he want you to stare at him. But you just pull back your hand and leave him to wash the dishes.

“Himchan want to talk to you this morning.”. You said before you went into the kitchen.

‘BRAK!’ ‘DRAG’ Yongguk hit the table and kicked the chair to answer you. Your tears come down but you just continue your washing activity.

 

**************************

 

At cafe..

“Don’t you like it? I return your son!”. Yongguk said in high pressure tone.

“Yes, I Like it. But didn’t you felt what your wife feel now?”. Himchan responded calmly while drinking his coffee.

“....”. Yongguk speechless and just staring at Himchan angrily.

“I was feel stupid. Daehyun right, I should not help your wife, and just let you live without a child.”. Himchan stare at him back.

“You helped or not. Until today I haven’t a child neither. I’m barren and never had a child.”. Yongguk prepare to leave. Actually he felt so sad to heard what Himchan said but his prestige is too big so he just act like he didn’t care at all. “TS Ent. Wait for our song, just work on it. Don’t ruin our job just because this little problem.”.

“LITTLE?!! Aish!!”.

If he can crying now. Actually he want to cry. But, he just act like nothing happened. (note : Yongguk)

 

They already arrived at Himchan’s house to work, and when Yongguk entered the house he saw someone shoe on shoe rack, shoe that he threw on trash bin a few days ago. Someone that actually he missed alot. Himchan still felt so angry and he didn’t help Yongguk at the studio.

Yongguk can’t concentrate. His head was so pain. He felt unwell today. Yeah, it because he felt so bad to his son. He looked at his table and found something on it. He stare at the ‘something’ things and unfortunately it makes him feel more pain.

“Daddy!”.

“Yes?”. He heard his son’s voice, and without realizing he answered the voice. He close his mouth immediately and shook his head. He cleaned up his things and prepared to leave the studio. Since, he can’t concentrade on his work.

But when he about to open the door knob he heard his son voice again.

“Daddy! Chanmi told me to help her on her drawing homework. But, I’m not good at it.”. Jiyoung ask Himchan.

“Oppa can’t make a flower. His flower was so ugly.”. Chanmi followed Jiyoung in behind, to ask her daddy too.

“I’m sorry Chanmi-yah. I’m not good at this.”. Jiyoung smile and ruffled his sister hair.

”Oh....hhmm..where is mommy?”. Himchan asked his children while his eyes searching for his wife. Yeah, to get a help from her.

“She was cooking and told us to ask help from you.”. Jiyoung answered.

“Actually I’m bad at this too. But, it’s okay. Come here let’s.....”.

 

‘Jreg’ *door was opened by Yongguk*

There was so silent when Yongguk out of the studio. Jiyoung stare at him, and he so. Their eyes met each other.

“Annyeonghaseyo Uncle Yongguk!”. Chanmi smiled and gave Yongguk greetings and bow.

“Ah.. A-annyeong Chanmi-yah.”. Yongguk dropped his gaze and answer Chanmi’s greetings. The atmosphere was so awkward.

“Oppa, thank you for today.”. Chanmi give a bow to Jiyoung. “Be careful, come back tomorrow. Thank you for your help.”. She thought that Jiyoung was picked up by his father. And it makes the awkward feeling being harder.

“A-ani.. My home was here. Daddy, let’s help Chanmi.”. Jiyoung just ignored Yongguk.

Yongguk felt so hurt. He just walk toward the front door to go home. He felt the pain of her son that has been treated roughly by him. He felt so sorry.

 

*******************

 

Night comes...

 

“I hate you!!! GO!!”. Jiyoung shouting while pushed Yongguk to go.

“Leave us!”. You said that words to Yongguk and pushed him away.

“I’m sorry. I know it was my fault. Please come back.”. Yongguk cried and hugged you and Jiyoung. But Jiyoung pushed him so hard.

“I hate you. I never ever want to call you ‘daddy’”.

 

“!!!! Hhhh..hhh...”. Yongguk wake up spontaneously. He is panting because of the nightmare that he got. He look beside and found you sleeping peacefully. “I’m sorry.”. He said and cares your cheek before hugged you tightly. He kissed your lips before go to out side to have some fresh air, to clear his mind.

After a few minute you opened your eyes and found nothing beside you. But, you didn’t care at all, and just go to the toilet to pee. But, after you peed you walk in your house and you didn’t found Yongguk. even though you're angry with him, it can’t relieve your worriness. So you searching for him until you found him in Jiyoung’s room.

You open the door and turn on the light. He was shocked and immediatelly wipe his tears. He smiled on you.

“Why you woke up?”. He put Jiyoung’s picture back to his studying table. You felt happy that Yongguk was missed him but you felt so sad too. Because, Jiyoung didn’t want to back home when you called him to back.

“You missed him?”. You asked him in a tears. His expression changed and he can’t see your eyes. “Answer me! Did you missed him?”. You grab his hand and stare at his eyes. You can feel the pain.

“Y-yes.”. He nodded slowly.

“You love him right?!”. You shaking his hand. He just staring at the other side, but his eye was look blinking because of his tears. “You love him right?!! You know how I feel right?? Feel that hurt feelings!!”. You feel so angry and hit him in a multiple times.

“I felt it. I’m sorry.”. He hugged you to stopping your anger.

“Bring him back home. Give him an apologize! I miss so much. He was our only son.”. You cried in Yongguk arms and he just nodded. Because actually he cried too. He felt so sorry to Jiyoung and you.

 

*****************

 

In other side..

Jiyoung awoke in the middle of the night and can’t back to sleep anymore. So he go to the living room and turn on TV. But, there wasn’t a good TV show at the night. So he turn it off and walk arround the house, his new house. He peeked His daddy room and found his daddy, his step mother, and his different mom sister sleeping peacefully. Seeing a peacefully he missed you already. So he opened his phone to seeing your face.

But when he want to back to his room he passed the studio door and remembered what happened this afternoon. Yeah, he looked Yongguk standing here. He missed Yongguk too actually. So he entered the room. The room that he never walk in. When he reach the table with “Bang Yongguk” sign on it. He surprised. There was ‘something’ that Yongguk stare a few hours ago. His picture when he was baby.

Jiyoung feel so happy but sad too in the same time. Because there was a lot of picture when he was baby. His family photo, his kindergarden graduated photo, and your photo with him on your lap. He missed his parent. He think of Yongguk and feel how much he love Yongguk. But, someone entered the room.

“Why you didn’t sleep? It was too late.”. Himchan appear.

“Ah, daddy.”. Jiyoung shocked and put his family photo back to Yongguk’s table.

“You missed them?”. Himchan asked and patting his shoulder.

“Yes.”. Jiyoung answer in a honest.

“Want to hear my story?”. Jiyoung answered with a nod. “Come on.”. Himchan ask Jiyoung to sit down on the sofa.

Himchan tell the story. Start from the bad news was came, until what happened this morning. Jiyoung was so shocked that his daddy (Yongguk) are barren. And he realize that Yongguk actually loves him.

 

“So that is the story. I’m sorry. It’s my fault actually. Should from the beginning I didn’t do that dirty things and didn’t made a fight between your parent.”. Himchan ended the story.

“No. Thank you.”. Jiyoung smiled to Himchan.

“.......?”. Himchan didn’t said a thing and just stared at Jiyoung with a confuse.

“It was so good that you did that things with my mother. Because if not, I’ll never be here.”. Himchan laughed and Jiyoung so did too. “Yes, you're right. You're smart, this must be because you are my offspring.”.

“Ahahaha daddy.”.

 

************************

 

Morning..

You still in your bed room, because Yongguk isn’t wake up yet. So you just delay your making breakfast activity. It’s Sunday morning and if Jiyoung here you must hear the noises from the living room. Because he like to watch the anime that he likes. Whe you busy with your mind about Jiyoung. Yongguk woke up and kiss your forehead.

“Morning.”. He said in english.

“Morning.”. You answered. “Should I make a breakfast now?”.

“No, you should hugged me in a while before making a breakfast.”. He hugged you tightly and kiss your lips passionately. But, just 10 second kissing you pushed him away.

“How about your promise last night?”. You stare him with a serious look. He smiled at you and nodding.

“After have a breakfast I’ll go to Himchan’s house and bring our son back to home.”. He kissed you again but when you in your cuddling time door was opened by someone you didn’t know.

“Who is that?”. You asked Yongguk with worriness.

Yongguk shook his head and immediately standing to go out to see who is it. You followed him, and when Yongguk Open the door. The big wide smile formed in your thin lips. It was Jiyoung. Yongguk felt happy too, and he hugged Jiyoung suddently. It made you shocked by happy too in the same time.

“I’m sorry. I was so happy you were home.”. Yongguk smiled and hugged Jiyoung. You cried in happiness. “I’ll never do this to you again.”.

“I know everything. Himchan daddy told me.”. Jiyoung felt so happy because it’s the first time that Yongguk hugged him. “I want to live with my own daddy. It is you. I’m Bang Jiyoung so, Bang Yongguk is my daddy.”.]

“Thank you.”. Yongguk can’t stopped his smile.

You ran toward your room and cried in happiness there xD

 

-THE END-

 

 

Thank you for your comment ^^

I Love you gals and guys xD So you can check my other fic, and it's actually about Yongguk too ^^

Warm Winter