Chapter 6 : I’m Sorry, It’s because I Love you

I’m Sorry, It’s because I Love you

One week later..

You are already home and you life so beautifully in a week. The baby are so noisy but it makes your love for the baby increasing. but you feel a little weird. Yongguk not as exited first. Yongguk turned into a quiet person.

....

“Here, the baby’s hair, my hair, and the other daddys hair.”.

“The result will be out in two days.”.

“Thanks doctor.”.

....

 

Today you feel alone because Jiyoung is sleeping and Yongguk go to work. You cleaned house and make a dinner for Yongguk and you. After that you stil feel so alone so you open your diary book and the baby diary book. You write everything until you fall a sleep.

In other scene, Yongguk and the rest of B.A.P music production member still busy in their room. But, after the alarm from his phone ringing, Yongguk imediatelly go out and said sorry to his friend.

“I had an apointment. I’ll go now.”.

“Comeback ASAP!”.

“Yeah.”.

 

Yongguk let out his breath and sighing. With a shaky hand his start the car engine and go to hospital, To take the result. Yeah, he go to hospital 2 days ago to do a DNA test for the baby. Because he heard Daehyun and Himchan conversation, and because the baby’s face.

“So how is the result?”. Yongguk asked the doctor with no any patient.

“Wait a minute. I’ll print the result.”. The doctor go out in a second and come back with brown envelope oh his hand. written on the brown envelope ‘Secret’. “Here the result.”. said the doctor.

“Okay thank you.”. He left the hospital already after done the payment.

 

In the car he opened the result and throw it to the back seat.

In a minute he already reach his office, and Yongguk quickly run toward Himchan in the office. He slam the door and grab Himchan collar.

“What’s wrong?!!”. Himchan push Yongguk away and the other try to arbitrating them.

“What’s wrong hyung?”. Zelo asked while he hold Yongguk’s body. Youngjae helping Zelo.

“Tell me about this?!!”. Yongguk shouting and trow the brown envelope to Himchan’s face.

Himchan look so confused but he opened it because he was so wonder what the reason of Yongguk anger. There was a two paper and every single paper written a full of word that he didn’t understand but in the end............

 

First paper said :

Bang Jiyoung >< Bang Yongguk : Negative (-)

 

Second paper said :

Bang Jiyoung >< Kim Himchan : Positive (+)

 

“This..DNA test?”. Himchan looks really apologize from the eyes. “I can tell about this.”.

‘BUG!’ But before Himchan could tell anything Yongguk already give him a punch on his face.

“WHY YOU TOUCH MY WIFE WITH YOUR FU*KIN’ DI**!!”.

“SHUT UP HYUNG!! You must asked your wife!! It’s not 100% Himchan hyung fault! I’m a witness!”. Daehyun defending Himchan from Yongguk anger.

“No! Daehyun close your mouth! I know it’s my fault but please forgive your wife! She just want to make you happy.”. said Himchan.

“Bull sh*t!!”. Yongguk pushing Himchan and grab the paper to show you.

“Don’t do anything stupid to you wife!! she had just given birth she was still weak!! AND SHE DID IT BECAUSE SHE LOVES YOU!!”.

“SHUT UP!!”.

‘BANG!!’. The door was slammed.

 

“It’s your fault hyung. I already told you about this problem would be come.”. Daehyun leave the room.

“So Yongguk hyung’s son is yours?”. Youngjae ask to Himchan.

“Yes, the baby is mine.”.

“You are so crazy hyung.”. Zelo feel so upset. “You cheated.”.

“No, I’m not!! Like what I said later. It because Yongguk’s wife love him!! I told you!”.

 

*****

 

You are in the deep sleep until someone throw something to your face. You smiled when you look Yongguk stand in front of you.

“Cookie ya. You’re home? I’d cooked a dinner to you. Are you hung...”.

“TELL ME ABOUT THIS!”. Yongguk grab the envelope and throw in your face again.

“Cookie ya? What is this? Why are you angry at me?”. You are teaered up and look so confuse.

“Just read it and explain it to Me what have you done?!”. Yongguk raise his voice.

*you read it*

 

Suddenly you knelt down in front of him and hold his hand.

“I’m sorry.”. You cried. Look you’re so sad Yongguk teared up to. “I’m sorry, I’ts because I Love you. I just want to make you happy. I want to make your dreams come true.”.

“But you are failed.”. Yongguk push you and go to the balcony. He broke into deep cry there. You followed him and give him a back hug. Yongguk try to releas your hug. “leave me.”.

“No I don’t wanna!”. You hug him so tightly.

“You make me so upset. The action you took is wrong. Now my heart hurt like hell. You ruin my dream, destroying our future, and ruin everything. go to himchan and marry him.”.

“No I don’t wannaaaa ~ !! I want to be with you forever. I just think, if I could give you a son so I can make you happy forever. You don’t want a child who has been adopted, and in fact I didn’t want it too. I do not know what to do. I see you so messed up every day. I see the expression of jealousy when you see a child. This hurt me. I did the dirty deed when you leave our homes. I think a bad things. So I asked a help from Himchan. It’s because I Love you!”. You hold Yongguk more thigt but he pushed you away.

“Leave me or I leave?!”. With a anger and tears on his eyes he tell you to leave.

“Cookie yaa ~ ! Don’t leave me and I want to leave you. I’m sorry it’s because I Love you.”.

“Okay, I leave.”. Yongguk walk to leave you but you pull him.

“I Understand. Take a rest and live well. Just remember, that I always love you.”. You pull Yongguk and hold him. “Just a minute before I go. I want to hug you and remember your body smell. Before I go just a minute.”. You break into a loud cry and burying your face on his chest.

Yongguk can’t lie that he was very sad. He was cried with a loud voice and so much tears. After one minute Yongguk pushed you, and you go to your bed room to take Jiyoung with you. You take a look to your room. It’s so warm here. You wedding picture are hanging on the wall. See the beautiful view like that make you so hard to leave this place.

After preparing Jiyoung things. You leave the room and seeing Yongguk crying on the sofa.

“I’ll go.”.

“Just go.”.

“There is no chance for me?”.

“.....”.

“I know. But seriously i don’t want to leave you. I don’t want to leave this place. Jiyoung loves you. I Love you.”.

You turn around and rushed of. You turn the door knob but Yongguk push it firmly. He back hugging you so tightly and didn’t let you go.

“Damn! I Love you.”.

“Me too. I don’t want to leave you. I’m sorry. I’m sorry for the stupid things I made. Please raise Jiyoung with me. I can’t without you. I can’t live without you. Cookie-yah. Please Love me. Please forgive me.”.

“I Love you.”. He kissed you and hug you so tightly. “Don’t do a stupid thing like that. Please.”.

“I Promise. I’m sorry.”.

He kissed you passionately. Even, Jiyoung still in your hand.

***************

 

How is the story???

Do you like it?? I Hope you like iiiittttt ~

I have an idea. to make a sequel about Jiyoung and Yongguk father >< son relationship..

Should I make it ??