Chapter 5 : What’s the mean?

I’m Sorry, It’s because I Love you

You and Yongguk go to baby departement store to buy everything for the baby. You buy a ‘blue’ things for the baby. You are so happy, and Yongguk too. He looks enjoy the shopping so much. even, without mind he bring the baby crib that have not been prepared, on his shoulders.

“Can we have a break a minute?”. You stopping Yongguk, who very exited. Because, you felt so tired and your back are so aching.

“Oh sure we can! Hahaha so sorry.”. Yongguk and you finally sat down on the sofa that the store prepared. “You are so tired right? Because this baby?”. Yongguk rubbing your belly and kiss your forehead.

“I’m so tired. The baby is too heavy.”. You give a smile to Yongguk. “Papa, can you kiss the baby too? Why only mama that you kissed?”.

“Oh of course! Baby must get the kiss from papa too.”. Yongguk knelt down in front of you and give your belly a warm kiss. “I wish you are always healthy and be a handsome man later. Daddy loves you.”.

You are so touched because Yongguk words, and you felt like the most happy person in the world just because you can see Yongguk happiness everyday.

 

After a minute rest you and Yongguk buy so many things again before you leave the store. Cloths, Sweaters, socks, gloves, a bath tub, diapers, a crib, baby cart, baby’s cutlery, and many more.  because this is too much you can’t even bring it in your car, so you told the courier to deliver the baby stuff tomorrow morning.

“I was really happy. Fortunately, My songs have been bought yesterday, so we can buy lots of stuff today.”.

“Thank to god.”.

“Yeah, and thanks to my beloved wife too. Thanks for caring the baby and me. You are the best mama in the world.”.

“You are the best papa. I Love you.”.

“Love you too.”.

 

*************

 

Next day..

It’s afternoon already. You had been prepared all the baby things. A half of you room are changed to the baby room. There’s no couch anymore but there is a baby crib. There is no coffe table anymore but there is baby’s wardrobe there. A haf of your room was so BLUE.

After take a bath you prepared a late lunch for your beloved husband.

“Cookie ya ~ are you finish?”. You calling Yongguk. “The lunch was prepared.”.

“Yeah I’m finish already, let’s eat.”.

 

You are eating well. But, you felt unusual feel from your tummy. But you ignore that feeling, bacause it comes and go. You just rubbing the baby smoothly.

“in our calculation how many months the baby will be born?”.

“Eeeuumm.. 3 weeks. 1 month! Why? You can’t wait?”.

“Yeah.”. Your feeling said that the baby will be born today. Because your tummy have unusual feeling.

“Are you feeling unwell?”. Yongguk worried to see your weird expression.

“No, I’m not. Just, the baby moving so much.”. you said, and Yongguk rub your belly lightly.

“It’s okay now?”.

“Yeah better.”.

“Okay, I’ll clean the dishes go to bed room and take a rest.”.

“Okay.”. You kissed Yongguk’s lips before going to your bed room.

 

Unusual feeling from your tummy change into a pain that unbearable. You keep moving on your bed and calling Yongguk to come.

“Cookie..Cookie! Ugh!! Cookie!”.

“Why?! What happened?”. With the apron is still attached to his body, Yongguk running toward you with full of worries.

“I think the baby will be born today. It’s so hurt. I can take it.”. You are teared up, and Yongguk feel so scared. He quickly pick you up and take you to the hospital.

 

Yongguk told Himchan, and Zelo about the baby are going to born. You still waiting at the delivery room, wait for the opening of the cervix. Yongguk are so nervous at outside room. In 15 minutes Himchan and others come to the hospital.

“How is the baby?”. Himchan asked to Yongguk with so much worries.

“the baby not yet born. But It’ll come today.”.

“But you said the baby is will be born a month more right?”.

“The doctors told me today is the right age to be born.”.

“The baby’s father! The baby on his way.”. The nurse calling Yongguk to stay with you, while you giving birth.

 

After an hour, the baby has been born. Yongguk are kissing and hold the baby so much. His dream has came true. He smile alot. After feed the baby you are going to sleep because a long exhausting struggle. and the baby must go to the infirmary. Yongguk stay with you until you fall into a deep sleep.

At outside Himchan look so happy too. He still standing in front of infrimary room *baby room*, and stare at the baby named ‘Bang Jiyoung’ . Zelo, Youngjae, and Jong Up already go home. There is Himchan and Daehyun left.

“He has your face hyung.”. Daehyun told to Himchan. “Extremely yours. Oh my god! That face.”. Daehyun are so worry because he know it will be a big problem someday.

“Kim Jiyoung.”. Himchan smile and ignore Daehyun.

“Crazy.”.

“Yah! Why? I’m not crazy! I just feels so happy.”.

 

But in other side Yongguk hear everything..

“What is the mean?”. –Yongguk

 

*******************************************************

 

It's just 1 chapter more to the final chapter!!! WOO HOOO ~ Hope you like it ^^

I Have a sequel of this story.. do you need it or no??

Please tell meeeee ~

Should I make a sequel?? ^^

 

Thanks for the subscriber and keep commenting pleaseeee ~ Love you love you love you my reader ^^