Stress and Homesick

I love him, love him too
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What is this?" 

Haena was surprised to see a lot of things on her desk; gifts, flowers, sweets, letters..... She looked at them with blanked mind.

"Countryside crab! You're so popular now. If you don't know what those things come from, I can tell you. They're from those low eyesight students from neighbor classes." Yuri spoke up. She pouted at Haena in mocking way, showing her unsatisfied reaction. Haena tried to ignore. She picked the gifts she received and was putting them in her bag one by one. 

Suddenly :

"So annoying!" Yuri and her two friends walked to Haena and threw all the things to the floor. 

"What are you doing? Stop it!" Haena shouted.

"You can play with any boy in the school but not Jonghyun. Mark my words! If you dare to keep being close with him, you'll have your lesson. I'm not afraid of council president or whoever. Keep it in your mind!" Yuri threatened her then went back to her seat. 

Haena sighed her stress out then picked up the things from the floor.

A moment later, Jonghyun arrived in the class. He quickly noticed Haena's unwell facial expression. For the whole session, Haena kept facing down to escape from everyone's eyes. 

-----

 

During break time, Haena went on a walk alone. She felt so stressed with her mean female classmates and felt annoyed with the random men who chase after her. 

She decided to skip the rest of sessions and walked randomly to look around the school as she is still new. She ended up arriving at council office. 

"Here is council office?" she stood right in front of the door with having name tag as COUNCIL OFFICE. 

"Hello, is there anything I can help you?"

While she was focusing on looking at the name tag, a familiar voice sounded behind her. She quickly turned back. 

"Aron-shi!" she exclaimed. 

Aron came to the council office with holding many books in his hands. 

"Why are you here? You should be in class now." he said.

"Oh I'm having a look around the school as I'm still new and I decided to skip class today." she replied.

"Oh skip class? You shouldn't mention about skipping class in front of council president. It's not a good thing to do, is it?" he acted as a council president at once, got her a bit worried. 

"I'm sorry... I am just not in a mood. I won't skip class again." she apologized to him. 

Aron burst out laughing at her worried face. "I'm just kidding. I'm skipping class too, today." 

"Oh? You skipped class too? Is council president allowed to do that? School council members have to be a good pattern to us. Isn't it like that?" she surprisingly asked. 

Aron waved his head with a smile. "As a council president, I have a lot of reports to do. I can skip class sometimes. Don't worry! It's English lesson toda

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter