Council President Stepped Down

I love him, love him too
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Here you come, shameless girl!" Yuri quickly attacked Haena as soon as Haena arrived in the class. 

Haena tried to ignore and walked straight to her desk. Yuri didn't give up. She walked to Haena's desk. 

"Haena, you're so shameless. Do you think council office is hotel room or what? How dare you kiss with Aron-sunbaenim in the office?" Yuri insulted. 

Haena started sobbing as she felt so ashamed.

"His reputation will goes down and he may lose his position because of you." Yuri added. 

Haena became so worried to hear.

"Wait and see! He will step down soon because of you, countryside crab!" Yuri finished her words then went back to her desk.

 

Haena couldn't be calm. She rushed to leave the class to find Aron. She went to his classroom.

She arrived at his class but he wasn't there. 

 

"Oh, Haena why are you here?" Dongho came to Haena after he saw her was standing near his class door. 

"Oppa, where is Aron-shi?" she was frustrated, asking. 

"He was called for meeting with his council members." he replied. 

"Because of the issue yesterday with me?" -Haena-

"Yep!" -Dongho-

"Will he step down because of me?" Haena became teary. 

"Hmm it's very inappropriate to do like that in the office... Are you both already dating?" -Dongho-

"I'll talk with you at home later, Oppa. I'm gonna go now." she said then left Dongho.


Haena was crying and was heading to find Aron at his council office but she met Jonghyun on the way.

"Haena! Where are you going? It's time for class." he called her. 

"I can't go to class now. I have to go. See you later, Jonghyun!" she urgently replied then was turning to leave. 

Jonghyun grabbed her wrist. "Going to meet that damn council president, right?" 

Haena startled that he knew that. She nodded with fear. 

Jonghyun burst out laughing a little in mocking way. "He's going to lose his position today and the worst, his education grade will be deducted."

Haena jaw dropped to hear. She felt so guilty although she wasn't the one who started the kiss first. 

"You shouldn't go. You can't help him anyway. He deserves it. Noone wants such a council president." Jonghyun added. 

"Go back to class!" he grabbed her hand and dragged her back to class. Haena went with Jonghyun. She was very powerless after knew the disaster Aron is facing.

-----

 

Finally, the official news that Aron will be stepped down from council president and even council members went viral in the whole university. Haena couldn't hold herself. She went to bathroom and kept crying. She felt sorry for him.

After bawling alone in the bathroom, Haena was walking back to class but on the w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter