Confessions

I love him, love him too
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

From that day, no-one dare to disturb Haena anymore.

Day by day, Haena becomes better and better. She gets used with the new environment around her. Her new life in new city isn't tough like the recent time she has come. Her classmates started treating her nice except for three mean girls who still remain unchanged hating her, it's just that they don't disturb her anymore. 

Haena started making friends with many students both inside and outside her class. She is still popular among male students but having Jonghyun stick around her, those guys dare not to come close to her that much.

Most of the times, she spends her time with Jonghyun at school. Jonghyun has changed a lot too since she entered his life. He became more lively and friendly not a quiet class president who focuses on only studying and his duties. Both of them like talking about their hometown and they found a lot of things in common. They became closer and closer.

Not just with Jonghyun, Haena became closer with Aron too as he always goes to teach English to Dongho at her house almost everyday after class. They often eat dinner at home together and some nights Aron stays up late at her house, chitchatting or drinking with her brother. 


Haena always feels happy whenever she is with the two guys. She even gave a secret nickname to them as her guardian angels because they both always appear and give her a hand whenever she is in trouble.  

-----


"Hello, Council President!"
"Hello, Aron-sunbaenim!"

Aron came to find Haena in her class during break time. Everyone stood up and bowed to Aron. 

"Hello, everyone!" Aron politely greeted them back then he walked straight to Haena. 

"Aron-shi!" -Haena-

"Haena! Dongho said you're not feeling well today. How are you feeling now?" Aron worriedly asked Haena. 

"I feel a bit headache. Last night I didn't sleep much. I reviewed lessons till 3AM so..." 

Haena's words got interrupted by the sudden touch on her forehead by Aron. 

"Wowwwwww....." the whole class exclaimed. 

 

"Still a bit hot! Let's go to treatment room! Don't be careless!" Aron grabbed her hand to get up. 

"Aron-shi, I'm fine. It's time for next session. I don't want to skip." Haena refused. 

"Health comes first. Come with me!" he dragged her to stand up then walked to Jonghyun's place. 

Aron knocked on Jonghyun's place to get his attention as Jonghyun kept facing down, reading book at his desk. Jonghyun didn't get bother by the knock. He kept looking at his book. 

"Class President, tell the next lecturer that Haena is going to treatment room and she'll be absent." Aron told Jonghyun. 

Jonghyun felt annoyed. He slammed the book in his hands strongly then looked at Aron. 

"Did you hear what I've just said earlier?" Aron asked to confirm. 

"I'm not deaf." Jonghyun coldly replied. 

Aron gave a smirk then continued holding Haena's hand to leave. 

The whole class kept gossiping like if Haena and Aron are dating. Jonghyun felt so annoyed with that. 

-----

 

Aron accompanied Haena to the treatment room. He stayed with her until she finished her check up. Then he walked her back to her class. 

"Aron-shi, thanks for accompanying me!" Haena bowed to thank to Aron before entering her class. 

"Let me take you home after class today!" he offered her. 

"Mmm... I have promised with my friend to study together after class so I'll be home a bit late. I feel better a lot after taking medicine. Thank you! I'm gonna go in now." she bowed then quickly went inside her class.

She got eyes contact with Jonghyun but Jonghyun quickly turned away from her. He looked so mad. Haena has no idea with his madness. She dared not to ask him. She went back to her seat. She kept looking at him from the back. He was being mad until the class ended.

When lecturer announced class to dismiss, Jonghyun quickly packed his bag and left the class without caring the promise to study together with Haena. Haena quickly packed her bag and followed him. 

 

"Jonghyun! Jonghyun wait! We've promised to study after class together. Why are you leaving like this?" Haena shouted behind. 

Jonghyun paused from walking and turned to look at her. Haena walked closer to him. 

"Are you busy? If you're busy, we can cancel. Please at least tell me. Don't just leave like this!" she tried to talk to him calmly. 

"I'm not busy. I just don't like when you're being close with that guy." he shouted out his jealousy for her. 

Haena lost her words. 

They stared into each other eyes as they had no more words to say.

After a moment, Haena broke the silence. 

"You're n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter