Triangle Love

I love him, love him too
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter song recommend : < If We by NU'EST >

                                      *******

 

"Shim Haena, you really can't choose between them? Well, I don't know about that Jonghyun but Aron is a good man. I'm rooting for Aron; both rich and kind." Dongho gave his idea after listening to Haena's detail story.

Haena sighed and faced down on the dining table. "I'm really complicated right now. I know Aron-shi has many things better than Jonghyun but Jonghyun is special to me too. He came to me first." 

"Hmm so you like that Jonghyun more?" -Dongho-

"I don't know, Oppa. I really can't choose right now. They both have their own special place in my heart." -Haena-

"It can't be equal. It must be someone you like more. You have to find out. Whatever I'm still at Aron's side." -Dongho-


Getting consultation from her cousin just gave her more pressure. After all, only her herself who can settle this out. 


-----///-----


"Jonghyun!" 

Haena arrived at school gate with Dongho and saw Jonghyun was standing there. 

Jonghyun walked to them. 

"Oh this is my cousin who I'm living with in Seoul, Kang Dongho." Haena introduced Dongho to Jonghyun. 

Jonghyun bowed to Dongho. "Hello, I'm Jonghyun, Haena's classmate. Nice to meet you!" Jonghyun introduced himself to Dongho. 

"Hi, I'm Dongho." Dongho gave a little greeting back.

 

"Good morning!" suddenly Aron arrived too. 


Tension became tough as they all were facing each other right now. 

Dongho felt his sister's pressure so he tried to drag Aron to leave. "Let's go to class, Aron! It's time now." Dongho grabbed Aron's hand to leave but Aron waved his hand from Dongho. 

"Haena, let's go home together after class! Let's go shopping for tonight dinner too! I'll be waiting for you after class. See you!" Aron said to Haena then turned to stare at Jonghyun.

They both were staring at each other with very mean face. 

 

"Let's go, Aron!" Dongho grabbed Aron's hand to leave again successfully. 

Jonghyun stood still, remaining silent for a while. He looked so down.

"Let's go to class Jonghyun!" Haena tried to snap Jonghyun out of his thought.

Jonghyun didn't reply but he started walking. They went to their class. 

-----

Today Jonghyun didn't speak anything at all. He just sat and studied. When break-time, he just laid his head on bed and slept. Haena knew he was in bad mood so she decided not to disturb him.

When class finished, Jonghyun didn't pack his bag. Everyone was leaving but he looked like he was going go remain in class and do self study.

Haena was in the back seat. She was looking at him from behind. 

After a while, Jonghyun spoke up but without turning back to look at her. "Why aren't you leaving?"

"... How about you? Why aren't you leaving?" she asked back. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter