Happy Ending

I love him, love him too
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Aron has turned off his phone to cut all contact with everyone since last night. He is being heart broken to know he has always been a wall between Haena and Jonghyun. He has thought a lot alone since last night until this early evening. He finally made a decision. 


"Mom, I'll go back to LA tomorrow... Nothing! I just feel I don't suit living in South Korea and I miss you all. I will continue my study in LA. Maybe only need half year to fulfill the remaining course... After graduate, I will help dad with his business..... Let's do so! I'll book a ticket now. See you soon, Mom!" 

 

Aron decided to give up on his last year in Seoul on half way and go back to his hometown to continue his studying there. He didn't tell his family the real reason but as the only son in the family, his parents never against his decision. 

Aron went online and booked a flight to LA tomorrow night. He started packing his stuffs for the whole night. 

This broken heart attacked him too much that he feels like to run to the horizon of this earth if he could. 


"I'm such a stupid man not to realize my position is just the third wheel in their relationship. I feel so bad with myself for causing them hardly date..... I'm sorry, Haena but you should have told me since the beginning... You're making me feel so guilty." 

 

Aron couldn't calm himself. He is upset with Haena but he's more furious with himself. He considered it's all his mistakes and stupidity. 


-----///-----


NEXT DAY 

 

Aron got up early and called to inform his homeroom teacher about his sudden drop out from school. Then he called to ask a friend who works with him in council office to check about Jonghyun's phone number. He got it and made a call to Jonghyun.

 


On Phone 


Jonghyun : Hello, I'm Jonghyun. Who is this? 

Aron : Hi Jonghyun! It's me, Aron. Sorry to disturb you in the early morning but I have something important to tell you. 

Jonghyun : Huh? Aron? Something important? What is that?

Aron : You don't have to leave school and Haena. You don't have to give up on her. 

Jonghyun : Huh? Why?

Aron : Because I will... I will leave and you will stay with her happily from now on. 

Jonghyun : Wait! I'm confused. Why do you suddenly give up on her? You said you love her so much that you will never give up on her. What happened now? 

Aron : She likes you. She likes you more than me... Jonghyun, I have been a burden to her, a thread to her not able to choose you freely. I'm... I'm sorry. I'm such a terrible man. (Aron started sobbing.)

Jonghyun : What? How do you know? Did she tell you or what?

Aron : She didn't mean to tell me. I heard it accidentally when she was talking with her cousin... Jonghyun, get her. She's yours. I'm sorry for everything.

Jonghyun : Aron, are you sure? I have always thought she prefers you to me. 

Aron : No, you're wrong. I'm sure. Please be happy in love... And I'm leaving.

Jonghyun : You're leaving? 

Aron : Yes I'm flying back to LA tonight. I don't think I'll be able to continue living in South Korea after what happened. I wanna move on. So I'm leaving. You won't see me again. Please love and take care of her well! That's all I ask from you. Would you? 

Jonghyun : I will. But... 

Aron : Don't be hesitant! She loves you. Go and embrace her right now!

Jonghyun : Thank you for telling me this, Aron! I'll take care of Haena well... And I'm sorry for my bad behavior towards you before too. Please forgive me! 

Aron : It's okay. I treated you bad too. It's deal. Alright so I'm gonna hang out the call. I have a little stuff to pack more. Goodbye! 

Jonghyun : Goodbye! Have a safe flight! 


Call ended... 

 


Aron burst out crying after finished the call with Jonghyun. But he felt a bit relieved as he can say sorry properly to Jonghyun and can solve things out with him. He turned off his phone again to escape from everyone. He continued packing.

-----

Jonghyun doesn't feel right to hear Haena likes him over Aron as he also knows how important Aron is to her. 

Jonghyun went to school early in order to talk thing out with Haena. 

 


Haena came to school with very sad face. She went to Aron's class before coming to her own class with her brother. 

She was so shocked to hear about Aron's sudden dropout from school. She burst out crying in spot without caring her fame or anyone's gossip anymore.


"Haena, control your feeling! Maybe he's still angry. Let's go to his place after class. Now go to your class!" Dongho consoled his sister. 

"Oppa, I have an important thing to tell Aron-shi. It's really important. I'll go to his place after class." Haena told. 

"Okay, I'll accompany you if you want. Now stop crying and go to class! It's time now." Dongho said. 

"Yes oppa!" Haena went to her class. 

.....

Once Haena entered class, Jonghyun soon recognized her unwellness. She looks so down and soulless. She didn't even give a look at him. 

Jonghyun started to realize what Aron has told may be just Aron's misunderstanding. For the whole time, Jonghyun himself can see Haena always treats Aron more special than him. 

Jonghyun walked to Haena's place, grabbed her wrist all of a sudden then dragged her out to the playground with him where noone is there besides them.


"Haena!" he called to get her attention as Haena still looks so soulless. 

Jonghyun held her shoulders softly. 

"What happened to you? You look so broken. Tell me!" he insisted. 

Haena burst out crying... "He is leaving..."

Jonghyun quickly recognized the different of Haena's reaction between his leaving and Aron's leaving. 

He prepped his heart in advance before he found out her real feeling. 


"Aron called me this morning." Jonghyun told. 

Haena quickly looked at his face. 

"What did he say?" she urgently asked. 

"He said you like me more than him. And he gives you to me." he replied. 

Haena was stressful as this misunderstanding is getting big. 

 

"But... I know it's not true. You have always been loving him." J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter