So In Love with Two

I love him, love him too
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"It's 6PM now. Let's go home, Jonghyun!" Haena asked to leave after spending a long moment doing self-study with Jonghyun in class. 

"Aigooo... Why does time run so fast? Can't we stay for one more hour?" Jonghyun acted like a kid begging for her to stay for longer. 

Haena burst out laughing with his kid-like side. "Come on! Let's go! We can study tomorrow more. I don't want to get phone call from my brother." she pouted. 

Jonghyun sighed. "Your brother is at Aron's side. I'm all alone. Plus at night he's always with you. This is so unfair for me." he faced down, showing his upset. 

Haena got up from her seat then went to Jonghyun and patted his back. "We only cook dinner and eat together. Nothing more than that! Don't be upset!" 

Jonghyun raised up his face and gave another sigh. "I wonder how you and him be like when you both are alone. Do you often hug, often kiss..... Aigooo I can't stop thinking."

Haena sat on his laps and hugged him. She lent her head on his chest while wrapping her arms over his neck to calm him instead of answering his hard question. 

"Do you hug him like this too?" he continued asking with his upset voice. 

Haena still remained silent. She looked up at his face which is just a few inches from her and patted his face with soft eyesight.

"Haena, can I kiss you?" Jonghyun gave up on asking her relationship with Aron as he was lost by her seduce.

Haena burst out smiling. "You know how to ask permission this time?" she smirked at him.

"Well... So can I?" he asked again. 

Haena remained silent and kept staring at his face with a smile. A moment later, she approached to give him a peck on lips. Jonghyun startled with her ever first approach. 

After attacked Jonghyun first, Haena burst out smiling and cupped his face with her both hands. "Your shocked expression is so cute, Jonghyun-ah."

Jonghyun burst out smiling with her teasing.

After shyly laughing at each other, Jonghyun grabbed her hands to kiss then put it over his neck while he himself wrapped his hands over her tiny waist.

Not waiting for any longer, he approached her lips which he has been missing for quite long. Haena soon responded to him as she misses his kiss so much too. 

Both hot, soft lips touched and made them lost in their loveland. The more they kissed, the more desire they want toward each other. When Jonghyun felt Haena needed time to relax, he released her lips then attacked her cheek instead. After receiving permission to breathe, Haena laid her chin on his shoulder and hugged over this neck tighter to show him her satisfy.

Jonghyun's kiss made her lost and brought her to an universe that have only him and her. It took her a moment to make up her mind and reduce those wildness which was built by Jonghyun. She slowly opened her eyes to see the reality. 

"ARON!!!" 

When she opened her eyes, Aron was already standing at her class door, staring at them with painful and tearful eyes. 

"Jonghyun, stop it!" she pushed Jonghyun as he was too obsessed with the kiss and seemed not to hear she exclaimed Aron's name yet. 

"What's up, Haena?" Jonghyun paused the kiss and looked at her. She was already sobbing. Jonghyun quickly turned back to see who she was looking at. 

 

"I didn't expect to see this. I shouldn't have come." Aron broke down in tears..... "I'm leaving." he finished his words then quickly left them. 

"Aron-shi, wait!" Haena grabbed her bag and intended to follow Aron. That moment Jonghyun caught her hand. 

"Let him be!" he told her. 

"No, I have to go, Jonghyun. Sorry!" Haena released her hand from him then quickly ran following Aron. 

 

-----

 

"Aron-shi, wait! Aron-shi!" she kept calling him while running to reach him. 

"Aron-shi, Aron-shi..... Awwww....."

Haena ended up falling down on the ground. Aron quickly ran to her. He carefully carried her to lay on his chest. 

"Haena, are you okay?" he worriedly asked. 

"Aron-shi, I'm sorry." she cried. 

Aron was in between pity and angry. He started sobbing too.

"I'm sorry. I hurt you." she apologized again. 

"At least you know you hurt me. Please don't let me see that again! It's hurt." he pulled her into his embrace and accompanying her to cry. 

They both were sitting on the ground, crying out their pain. 

Jonghyun has been watching from a far without letting them know his presence. He felt so sad, hurt and complicated at the same time. 

 

-----///-----

 

One weekend, Jonghyun's class made a party to go camping for a night at mountain. The number of his class members is odd so Jonghyun has to sleep alone. 

The hiking was fun, the BBQ under the moonlight was fun. Everyone enjoyed the party. Yet, wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter