Saving from Bullying

I love him, love him too
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Next day, Haena went to school with mask on again as she didn't want to face to face with her mean classmates yet. She hoped everything would be better on this new day but it didn't. 

 

"Countryside crab!!!"

She read out the sentence that somebody has written by white chalk on her desk.

She wanted to cry but she tried to hold her tears. She took out some tissue to clean the sentence. 

"Countryside crab, how long are you going to bear with us? You'd better leave. We don't welcome countryside girl like you to be in our class. And are you that ugly that's why you keep wearing mask all the times. Haha" one of the three high show girls insulted her. her

"Aren't we Korean the same? You guys are too much. What is wrong to be a countryside girl? I pay for the school by myself not asking your money to pay. Why should I leave because you guys want me to? We're all university students now. Let's be more mature!" Haena lost her control. She shouted her anger out to them back. 

They all jaw dropped to hear her backtalk for the first time.

One of the mean girls came closer to her and pushed her to fall down on the floor. 

"You're making our class's reputation goes down. Leave!" she kept saying terrible words to Haena. 

 

"Really?"

suddenly an unfamiliar voice sounded. Everyone turned to look at the voice's owner. 

"School Council President!"
"Aron-sunbaenim"

The whole class exclaimed to see the man who has just entered their class. 

"School counselor president??? So it's him." Haena murmured alone, thinking about what her cousin has told her last night. 


"Is it true that your class reputation goes down because of Haena?" school council president asked to the class.

"Class reputation can't be gone down that way. You all must have confused." he added. Everyone remained silent. Not even a single noise. Everyone is so scared of council president. 

After choking them all to shut up, he walked to  Haena and stood his right hand to her. "Get up, Haena!" he politely said to her. She held his hand and got up. 

"Are you okay?" he asked. 

"I'm fine. Thanks for helping me!" she bowed to him. He gave her a soft smile then turned to those classmates back. 

"Yuri, Kahi, Hyeson! Come to council office with me!" he called out the three high show classmates who always bully Haena to go with him. 

 

"Wait!" 

Before Mr. Council president and the three girls left the class, Mr. Class president spoke up. 

"This is my class. I'm in charge of here. Leave them with me! You don't have to interfere." class president said to council president with very cold facial expression. 

School council president turned to look at class president and gave a very dead smirk to him. 

"You should care like this for your new classmate too. Have you protected Haena when she is bullied? You haven't, have you?" school council president shouted at the class president.  

"Aron, I said again. Leave them with me!" Class president became more serious. 

The tension between them became tougher. They stared at each other, got the whole class goosebump in fear. 

"Fine! Make your class stops discriminating on Haena or I'll report to the school." the school council president gave a deal to class president.

"Haena, tell me if your class president is disable or intentionally i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter