Bullying

I love him, love him too
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today is Haena's first day in Seoul University. She has prepared her heart to fight with whatever happens to her but she can't lie herself that she's not scared of what she is going to meet in a few minutes. One of her techniques to have bravery to fight and to hide her fear is to wear a white face mask. She walked in the class with mask on. 


"Leave our class, countryside girl!" 

As expected, they took action on discriminating her as soon as she stepped in the class. She became shaky all of a sudden and all the bravery she has been building up was totally ruined. The way they look at hee is scarier than a grim reaper is taking human soul to hell. She stood still near the whiteboard, facing down and kept being silent. 

"Leave our class! We don't want a countryside classmate." 

They shouted to her again. She clenched her fists and closed her eyes to calm herself. After a moment, she collected her bravery again to have a quick to find a seat.  She walked to the last spared desk and sat down. 

"Omooooo... Shameless!" said some classmates. They cursed her like she was born to be their enemy. However she tried to ignore.


A moment later, lecturer came in and the whole class went silent. Teacher introduced Haena to the class. She stood up and did self-introduction. "Hello, I'm Shim Haena, a new transfer student from Gangwon. Nice to know you all. I hope we can be nice to each other from now on. Thank you!"

She politely introduced herself to the class yet none of the classmates clapped to welcome her. Lecturer seemed to know about the matter. He just told her to sit down then started the lesson right away. 

 

During lesson, everything was fine yet as soon as it came to break time, those classmates started bullying her again. 

"Shim Haena, leave our class!" 

A few high show female classmates grabbed her bag and threw out the class through the door. She hit her desk and stood up, showing her anger to them. Instead of feeling sorry for her, they laughed at her. "Countryside crab is angry." the mean female classmates insulted her with very disrespectful name then other classmates started laughing along too.

She gave a deep sigh to herself then walked out to pick up her bag. 

Unfortunately, while she was walking back to her desk, someone snared her ankle. She lost her balance and fell on someone who was sitting nearby. 

"Ops!!!"

She didn't mean to hold his neck but her arms were automatically wrapping his neck and sat on his laps. He looked lost

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter