Respect and The Fall of The Ace

Trust and Respect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongkook was enjoying his last breakfast in Bangkok with Donghoon before flying back to Seoul when his friend choked on his water.

"Hyeong, have you seen this?" he asked in between coughs. "What? Seen what?"

September 29, 2020. 14.32
Song Jihyo is seen with a mysterious man by a lake! Did she broke up with the loaded CEO of JK Group?

Readers, the internet had been crazy with a surfacing picture of Song Jihyo looking happy with a mysterious man by the lake. They were awfully close too. Netizen had been saying that maybe the actress broke up with her rich boyfriend. Sources said they rarely meet these days due to their busy schedules. What do you think, readers? Let us know in the comment sections. Meanwhile, see all of CEO Kim and Jihyo's lovey-dovey trip pictures in LA just last August.

Jongkook tilted his head. "This guy looks familiar, don't you think?" He was a bit shaken to see his girlfriend standing close to another man, but this might be her co-star or something.

"Should I ask Byul? You know I don't know many celebrities." Donghoon said. "I was just surprised by the headline, I thought it was bad."

"They do this sometimes, to gain views." Jongkook replied, remembering Jihyo telling him about it before. "Ah makes sense. I mean, you and Jihyo is alright right hyeong?"

Jongkook sighed. "We need to talk about her bad temper when I'm back. We had a misunderstanding before I go."

"What? What kind of misunderstanding?" It's the first time Donghoon heard about this. "I forgot about a date night.." Jongkook mumbled.

"That's bad hyeong, I know Byul would kill me if I do that, that's why I always put it on my schedule beforehand." Donghoon pitied.

"I thought I did, this was before we made plan for this trip, during the contract renewal for our investors from England." Jongkook told Donghoon. "Ah right, we were a bit out of it for weeks. My head hurts just thinking about those days." Donghoon hated when their investors were being crafty with ways to change even a clause in the contract.

"I should go straight to Jihyo when we're back. Maybe I should call Seokjin hyeong to make sure." Donghoon immediately agreed to his boss' idea. "Good idea hyeong, we had time now since we finalized everything, we can even relax at least until the weekend."

Jongkook chuckled. "You should take Dream and Soul to the tayo kids cafe they wanted to go for months." He reminded him of his nagging boys, Donghoon groaned. "Yes, Byul ran out of excuse to avoid them."

-8-

Star Ag + YangSe group chat

11.40 Lee Kwangsoo: Noona, have you seen the news?
11.41 Jeon Somin: I saw the news too!
11.45 Yang Sechan: It's everywhere
12.32 Song Jihyo: What news? I just woke up
12.33 Jeon Somin: (link)
12.33 Jeon Somin: This one, eonnie
12.39 Song Jihyo: IT'S FOR A CF FOR GOD'S SAKE
12.39 Song Jihyo: I THOUGHT THEY'RE DONE TALKING ABOUT ME
12.39 Song Jihyo: I SHOULD SUE THE OUT OF THAT WEBSITE
12.41 Lee Kwangsoo: Noona calm down..
12.41 Jeon Somin: Waaah I can't believe them, they really try to mess with you, eonnie
12.43 Song Jihyo: I texted Jaesuk oppa to fix it
12.44 Song Jihyo: And how the hell they got it? The commercial is taken outside of the city
12.45 Yang Sechan: They're basically flies noona
12.45 Yang Sechan: At least this time they're just writing nonsense
12.46 Lee Kwangsoo: Noona have you made up with Jongkook hyeong? He must've seen the news too
12.46 Lee Kwangsoo: I know Donghoon hyeong keep up with the news
12.50 Song Jihyo: I haven't but I'll text him anyway, talk to you later guys. Have a great day
12.51 Jeon Somin: Call me if you need a friend eonnie, and you too
12.52 Yang Sechan: Back at you noona
12.55 Lee Kwangsoo: Have a good day to you too noona

-8-

13.00 Song Jihyo: Oppa, it's a picture from my CF shoot last month. He's a new actor so no one really knew him
13.02 Kim Jongkook: Geure, Jihyo-ya. See u when I land back in Seoul
13.02 Song Jihyo: Do you even have time to meet me?
13.03 Kim Jongkook: I'm free til' Sunday

-8-

When Jongkook and Donghoon finally landed back in Seoul, Jihyo still hasn't responded to Jongkook's text. Jongkook found out from Seokjin hyeong that she had some days off since she finished some of her work in record time.

"Gapjin-a, drop Donghoon to his house and head to Jihyo's place after that, please." Jongkook instructed as the car moved. "Okay boss."

"Don't you want to eat first?" it's almost dinner time so Donghoon reminded him. "Right, food. Stop by that restaurant near his place, we should buy some for Byul and the kids too."

Jongkook bought enough food for himself, Gapjin, Jihyo, Donghoon and his family. He told Gapjin that he can eat dinner first before leaving the car at Jihyo's apartment parking lot. He's planning to stay the night to talk with his girlfriend.

When Jongkook arrived at Jihyo's door, he put the passcode and let himself in. The unit is eerily quiet. He set the food down and about to find some home-made side dishes that Jihyo usually have (her mom send it) but found that the fridge is empty. Only few bottles of water and 2 bottles of Soju inside. He shook his head and put his attention to the kitchen. It's basically empty.

He even checked the trash can, she didn't order anything in as he found the trash can is clean. The dishes are all in the cabinet, made it look like she hasn't used it for some time now. Did she even eat? Jongkook thought inside his head.

And the fact that she didn't even hear the rustling Jongkook made in the kitchen made Jongkook think she's not even home. He went to check her bedroom and found the girl curled up in her bed, sound asleep.

"Jihyo-ya," he called out. When she didn't even stir, he went inside and tried to wake her up. But when his hand to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter