Town Valley: Welcome to Town Valley!

「 Town Valley 」
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tw: mentions of pain

Town Valley: Welcome to Town Valley!

 

The sun shone brightly up in the clear sky, only a few clouds dared to cross the path of its light. 

The wind was still weak, barely managing to move the leaves of trees. 

Spring was definitely here now. The cold weather was gone and replaced with a warmer one. Not hot luckily, but heated enough to be enjoyable while spending time outside. 

She opened her eyes upon feeling the sun above her. She regretted instantly as the light almost blinded her. She quickly covered her face with an arm and groaned. 

A couple minutes passed for her to be fully awaken. She attempted to get up but a sharp pain spreaded through her from head to toe. Holding her throbbing head, she sat up slowly. 

Her eyes wandered around her surroundings. It would seem like a good place if she weren't in bewilderment. How long had been out? She did wonder. Where was she? She did wonder. Too many questions were going around in circles on her mind and the worst part is that she didn't have the answer to any of them. 

After a while she got on her feet stumbling as dizziness hit her. She struggled to walk until she reached an oak tree and held onto its thick trunk. She took deep breaths but it wasn't helping with the pain running through her whole body. 

She sat down once again, she was exhausted even if she had just woken up and had only taken like ten baby steps. However, her body ached with every move and the fact that she seemed to have been drained from every bit of energy, only made it worse. 

She leaned her head back as she close her eyes to rest. Her mind didn't allow it tho: what was she going to do now? Would that person who saved her earlier, come back? Where were they to begin with? But most importantly, why had they left her there?

Her eyes snapped open the moment she felt something touching her hand which she moved away immediatly. Nevertheless, her near to death scare brought a smile to her face the minute she saw what had dared to make contact with her. A bunny. 

"Aw you're so cute" She said placing her hand on the back of the animal careful not to scare it away. It was the first time that she had spoken since she regained conscience; was dangerously dried, therefore, her voice hoarsed. "And soft" She didn't mind tho, it was like hearing herself speaking after a long time. She didn't remember the sound of her own voice. Well, that wasn't the only thing she didn't remember. 

The white bunny stayed put for a while as she petted it, until it hoped a few meters ahead. The strange thing is that it remained in that place looking at her. Mi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter