Epilogue: PARK

Falling apart...?

This chapter is in 3rd pov, just so you won't be confused..... 

Many of you probably won't even understand this chapter, since it is based on the previous fanfiction For you now. 

So I would suggest you all to just read this two chapters of For you now (1st chapter here) and (3rd chapter here) or maybe you don't have to and you can just read this without checking. It is not really important haha. Enjoy.

2 months later

 

The next september Chanyeol and Baekhyun walked into the same military campus together. Chanyeol to be a general and Baekhyun to continue his 4th year of training. After their wedding Chanyeol decided it was going to be better for both of them to be toghether somewhere and Junmyeon gave him to opportunity to be the 3rd general in the campus. 

 

"Alright guys. Let's see who we have here," general Kim Junmyeon started. He was the head of the Military Universty and ran the campus. He was wearing a blue and black uniform with his gold medals on. "So, unit D2 and D3, right?" he asked. 

"Yes, sir," Jongin answered powerfuly. He was the captain of the unit. There were 23 soliders gathered on the shining septembers sun. Everyone stood straight, wearing their black, brown and grey uniforms, ready to start with their 4th year of training. Yet, there was someone missing in the group. In each unit there were 12 members, so there should be 24 in total. 

"Alright, answer when you hear your name," general Kim ordered, while eyeing everyone in the unit. "Choi Minho."

"Here, sir," a builded and tall man that was standing next to Jongin answered. 

"Jung Yunho," general Kim continued. 

"Here, sir," another man answered. It went so on until general hesitated. He first looked on his list with the names of soliders on and then to the crowd, looking for someone.

"Park Baekhyun," he called. There was a moment of silence. 

"Park Baekhyun!" he called again with stronger voice. 

"He is not here, sir," Jongin informed him. General Kim looked rather confused to hear about this. 

"Then where is he? He arrived to the campus with you, didn't he?" he glared at innocent Jongin. He looked kind of mad, but kept his temper well. 

"He did, sir, but-" he hesitated. 

"Well, where is he?" general asked impatiently. 

"I think he is in general Park's office," Jongin answered with lower voice. General Kim got confused and rised his eyebrow. 

"General Park doesn't have an office," general Kim said with strict voice, like trying to remind him.

"I know, sir," Jongin answered and from his expression it could be seen that he was keeping in his laughter. He knew something that other's didn't, however there were more soliders that knew of Baekhyun's little secret. It was only important that general Kim had no ideas what all this was about. So many times general Park sent poor soliders to his office for detention, but they ended up wandering on the campus to find it and then they got an extra detention for not coming in time. Only few knew where general Park's office was. On the second floor where all higher ranks had their rooms. 

 

 

 


 

 

 

Meanwhile... In general Park's office (aka his bedroom ;)

Chanyeol pushed Baekhyun again's the wall of his room and kissed him roughly, like there was no tomorrow for them. Baekhyun's long fingers trailed his muscular body and admired his body. Both were breathing deeply, but nobody dared to pull away for air. They were both in their uniforms. Baekhyun's one in grey, green and black colour, while Chanyeol's was black with his medals shining on him.

The taller one's big hands started unbottoning the military uniform of the smaller one and didn't hesitate to reveal him. Once the top of his unifor was unbottoned, he threw it away and forced the smaller one down on the king sized bed and soft sheets. 

"I am disappointed with you solider Park," general groaned at the sight of the smaller ones exposed body. "It's only the start of your 4th year and you are already missing classes," he went over Baekhyun and with one hand slid down the smaller one's flat belly. 

"I have a note for my absence," the smaller one panted at the touch. 

"Oh really. What a jerk would let you miss training's?" Chanyeol smirked and attacked Baekhyun's neck. He let out his sweet moans and played with the taller ones hair. 

"I think your unit's will be waiting for you too, sir," the smaller one told general who looked up at him with a smirk on his face. 

"Then we better be quick," he said and both boys stripped out of their colthes. 

"You deserve to be punished for missing classes right now," general smirked and spanked Baekhyun's now bare . He rather enjoyed it and it didn't feel like a punishment at all. 

"Try me general Park," Baekhyun smirked.