GENERAL PARK

Falling apart...?

Baekhyun pov 

Day 6

Today was a success. I didn't see a problem in the day. I enyojed it very much and it was fun too. I finally got a glimpse of Chanyeol loosing his control. Finally I got to see him reacting to me. I was wearing this clothes on purpose and right yesterday it happened what I wanted to happen. Already at breakfast Chanyeol left the table groaning and at the same time he was hiding himself. I knew exactly why he had to leave the table. I kept laughing at the thought of him struggling only because I had shorts on. 

I of course followed him upstairs, since I guessed he was finally effected and I got a prove of him. In the bathroom he was groaning lowly. It shocked me that I heard my own name come out of the bathroom, but I didn't meant to overthink it. My job was done and I headed back down to end the dishes.

He also complained to me later and proved me that he had a problem with his before. I didn't mind him though, but I knew I was not going to let him reach too far. I was not going to give myself whole to him and surely he was not going to watch me behind the back again.  Today was an exception for me to see what would happen, but I was not going to let him stare at me like this again, with his mouth gaping open. No. The day was all normal until I got a text from Junmyeon in the evening.

I got no report of your acctivities for 7 days Baekhyun. You better start working hard, because I am not training you if you come back all loose. WORK! I got from him and it made me gasp. 

Since I was a solider in the Military University I was supposed to keep my form in the holidays too. I should have trained and exercised regulary, but in the last 6 days I did nothing. I should be sending Junmyeon, who trained me and my unit, a schedule of my training at home, but I had none. I did nothing in the last 6 days because of all the mess that was going on between me and Chanyeol. 

I didn't want Junmyeon to know what was happening and only apologised for not training as I was supposed. I promised to work well and send my trainer a schedule regulary now. That evening however was too late already and I did nothing for my form again. I fell asleep with worry to start training again. I feared I might forget if anything happened between me and Chanyeol, but luckily nothing distracted me and I safely went to bed, falling asleep after some struggling. 

I didn't tell the taller one about my missing the traings. He would be mad if he knew I wasn't working as I was supposed to. He was very strict about trainings and I knew that if he knew he would insist in helping me train, which ment a lot of aching muscles and strict discipline, working until I passed out. Chanyeol was training me back in the times when he was still a major and he surelly was not nice with me. I just wanted a calm exercises and relax through the holidays.

I fell asleep with the taller one by my side, thinking of how to cover the fact that I was not training. He was going to find out anyway.... I thought

 

Day 7

I got woken up by Chanyeol, but not as I expected to. I was thinking of waking up by myself and go out to train a bit, but for some reason I overslept my alarm clock and slept longer. 

"Baekhyun, you better wake up before I put a granade under your pillow," I heard Chanyeol say and wake me up. I felt well after a longer sleep, but I got disappointed as I saw that it was nearly 11am. 

"Why didn't you wake me up earlier?! I have work to do today," I complained immediately and burried my face into the pillow. The taller one was fully dressed already and obviously awake for a long time. 

"I thought you deserved a longer sleep, until Junmyeon texted me," he said, pulling a blanket from me to make me get up. I went into shock at this. If Junmyeon told him that I was not working, I could expect nothing good now. I looked at him with wide eyes, now feeling fully awake. 

"J-Junmyeon- texted y-you?" I cracked and a smirk creeped on the other ones face. 

"Yes, guess what he told me," he said and crossed his arms. He waited for me to speak while I got more and more nervous. 

"He ummm.... He told you- I am not training like I should, didn't he?" I sighed and my shoulders fell as I expected him to get mad.

"What?" he asked, shocked. I got confused with his question. "No, he was greeing a hello. What's that with not training?!" he crossed his arms and looked at me with his dark eyes. 

"Y-You didn't know-" I cracked again. I wanted to punch myself for telling him myself now. 

"No, I am joking I knew actually," he laughed, when he saw me all down. "And Byun Baekhyun I am very disappointed. Junmyeon told me to watch over you and your trainings, since you did absolutly nothing in this week, so get your off this bed and start working!" he growled at last. I knew he was not really mad, but he was surely going to make me suffer for not doing my trainings.

"I know what I have to do," I muttered and stood up from the bed. 

"Are you speaking without premission solider Byun?" he stepped closer to me and made our distance smaller. He was glaring at me with his serious and cold look, which I recognised as major Park's. He was like this 3 years ago when he was still a major. I remembered calling him sir and major Park. I nearly forgot those old times and I had an opportunity to make this memories alive again. Time to play a game.

"No, sir!" I said sounding happily. I was excited to call him this way and for some reason found it y too.

"Good. Now let's say I am general Park for you," he said with a smirk. Damn, it fit well with his muscular body and attitude. I was feeling hot being near him and soon felt myself blushing.

"Well, general Park, try me," I said confidently, but my blushing was still getting worse and I couldn't help, but get shy and look down with smile on my face.

"Look who is blushing. Byun I give you 2 minutes to dress up and get down to the yard. If you are late I will count each second that will turn into your push-up," he said and left the room before I could complain. At first I just stared at him leave and then realised that he was counting the time already. 

I rushed to my closet, pulling out first clothes that were fit for training. I threw off my pyjama and then in only seconds managed to dress up again. I then ran into the bathrom splarhing myself with water and then immediately ran downstairs to the front door and out to the yard where Chanyeol was waiting. 

I stood up in front of him, straightened myself and then waited like every solider was supposed to in the begging of every training. I saw a smirk on the taller ones face and I knew he was up for nothing good. I was breathing deeply and tried my best to calm down again.

"Impressive, Byun. Now do 24 push-ups," he said and made me loose hopes of having a good day. 

"I didn't come here that late. I am sure it was not 24 seconds late," I complained immediately. Chanyeol stepped closer and looked down at me as our height difference became obvious. 

"5 push-ups more then," he hissed at me. I sighed at that and gave up. 

"Yes, sir!" I said madly and then want down on my hands. The yards ground was rock hard and I felt small roks burry into my skin immediately, but as I trained in already worser conditions, I didn't mean to complain about this boring rocks.

"Count each of them for me," he also ordered before I started and stepped away to get a good view of me. 

I did the first push-up with no problem.

"One," I started.

"What? I didn't hear you. Say that again," he said and pretended like he didn't hear me. I got pissed off at it, but still did what he ordered.

"One!" I said louder and then without hesitation went down to do another push up.

"Two!" I said like the last time and continued. I did first 10 like they were a joke to me, but as expected the other ones weren't that good for me. I was still tired because I just woke up and my muscles ached a bit.

"Fifteen!" I counted and made the other one enjoy as he watched me starting to struggle. It felt like forever when I finally reached the end of my push-ups, my arms aching horribly already.

"TWENTY-NINE! !" I cursed and then with trouble stood up again. The taller one rised his eyebrow and hummed.

"Good job. I expected you to fail on 5," he laughed and then for a moment turned away from me only to put off his shirt. I found out that he had another underneath, but that one was completly without sleeves. I felt butterflies in my stomach as I saw his flexing biceps, making my jaw hang off. 

"Run," I heard and then I was pushed by the taller one. I broke into a clumsy run and then noticed that Chanyeol ran just by my side. I was happy to see him running with me, since I expected him to just watch me sweating. 

We took our way away from the house and ran further into the town. I didn't even feel tired with the taller one by my side. It was comforting to have him and after all he made sure that even when I was getting tired he chanted for me to keep on running. I had a smile on a lot and it seemed like general Park was softer from that harsh major Park.

It took us a 20 minutes run to get to the park that was near us. Only there Chanyeol let us stop and dismissed me. I collapsed on one of the benches and lied down, sweating and breathing deeply. The taller one took his way to me and sat down too. He was tired too, but not as much as me. He had a much better condition as me and after all his body was made to be a good solider. 

"You are good," he said at last. I glared up at him and saw him handing me a water bottle for which I didn't even know he had. I took it and muttered a quick thank you before drinking like I haven't in days. "I really didn't think you would hold up running all the way to here. I was ready to stop, but you seem to hold some condition. Junmyeon trained you well," he said, still breathing deeply.

"I can't move anymore," I muttered. I felt blessed after drinking, but still felt my muscles aching and even felt dizzy after so long way.

"We are not done yet," Chanyeol said and stood up from the bench. I glared at him with confusion, but before I could say anything he pulled me up to my legs and all the way to a near smaller meadown. I groaned as I felt my muscles scream and I barely held myself up.

"Chanyeol, I am still tired," I whined and tried to get back to the bench. 

"Who am I for you to complain. You better work well and I will maybe let you rest a bit later," he growled with his deep voice. 

"Yes, sir," I muttered and sighed.

"Common, show me what Junmyeon taught you of martial arts," he said and then went into position to wait for me to attack or something, but I didn't move.

"You want to fight here?! It's in the middle of a peacefull park and you want to die. Also, this, because I can't even feel my muscles any more and I can't do that," I complained again and crossed my arms.

"So you are suddenly shy to train here. I will tell Junmyeon that you are not training," he threatened. At his words I knew he won. I couldn't risk him telling Junmyeon that I was not working. He would belive Chanyeol's words of course. I whined a bit, but still got in my position to start training with the taller one.

I said nothing, but attacted. I reminded myself of what he did to me and got mad eventually. I let all my anger into my fighting and tried my best to get over his fighting. I got much better in the past years, but so did Chanyeol.

He kept defending himself everytime I attacked and then he aimed his attacks at me that made me confused and he always won. I kept loosing and my style of fighting towards him was like a child would be kicking around.

I was also distracted. So distracted by the taller one that I even forgot where I was. I watched him in his shirt with no sleeves, all sweaty and builded. Thick and heavy. I just couldn't help my mind trailing away from fight to Chanyeol's muscular body. I even wanted to be overthrown. I wanted him to beat me up well with his flexing muscles, shining in the sun. 

I kept staring at him and taking risks of glancing at him. I was unprepared when Chanyeol caught me in his arm that went through my neck. I felt blushing just by the thought that he was holding me to him like this in his sweaty and buffy arms. I just freezed in his arms and didn't move anymore. Partly because I really had nowhere to move and partly because I wanted to stay in his arms longer. I liked it here.

"Baekhyun," I heard Chanyeol's deep voice vibrating and snapped me out of my mind.

"Mmmh?" I hummed and just stood in the position with him behind me, pressed at his body and arm around my neck, lenching every so. 

"I taught you how to get out of this, and yet you are just standing here,"

"I am tired," I complained in reply. It was not true, but I didn't want him to know that I was being distracted by him. 

"Bad excuse," he growled from behind me. I still didn't mean to move and just enjoyed my moments in my mind that was daydreaming. "Do something, Baek!" he said and shook me a bit to get the me awake, but I didn't mind him. I only held up on him and then closed my eyes feeling myself literally falling asleep. 

"I don't-" I muttered and then yawned loudly. 

"Didn't you sleep a lot already? What else do you want? A pillow?" he said and then he let me out of his hold and turned me around to look in my eyes which were half closed. 

"Yes, a pillow would do good," I muttered sleepily. It was not comon for me to get so tired out of nowhere, but I didn't mean to bother about it in the moment. 

"Fine, you take a rest. I guess I pushed you too much," he said and to my surprise really let me sit down. I just hummed as I could finally relax my muscles. The taller one sat down next to me and pulled me closer to him, wrapping a hand around me. I didn't complain when my head leaned on his broad chest and reminded there. I loved it here and with my own hands I held myself up on him so I didn't slip down. I felt his muscles under my hands that only made me daydream about him.

"You know what?" I said quietly after some moments of sitting in silence. 

"What is it?" he asked and waited for me to continue.

"I like general Park more than major Park," I laughed at the thought and so did he with me.

"Really? What makes you think this way?" he asked on.

"You got more caring, I guess.... Major would train me to unconscious and wouldn't let me rest, while you- well just let me. You got soft. I like it more," I hummed with my eyes still closed and head on his chest, moving with his breathing. 

"You know its only seventh day and I see you falling for me?" the other one said and laughed like it was funny what he said, but it was not for me. 

"I am not falling for you, Chanyeol," I said and felt a flow of saddness go through me. "I just miss you."

"What is the difference?" the taller one asked. I shrugged, but for some reason I still spoke the words.

"It means that I will leave anyway," I said and lovered my head, keeping my eyes closed, but now tightly shut. It hurt me what I said, but it was the truth. I was going to leave him anyway and no matter how much I was going to miss him. It was hopeless, but we were only trying to cover it up. Our relationship was like trying to burry a body of a murdered.

"Then," Chanyeol didn't sound disappointed of what I said, but still very calm and relaxing. "Then I will try harder," he said and hugged me closer.

"Do it," I muttered and for some reason I found tears in my eyes. Do something about it, please.

 

 

Here we go again! Thank you for all the love y'all! I LOVE YOU MUCH!!!! 

Comment & upvote!